[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a squat plug. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 625x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 625x588
So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a squat plug.

I know they're a bit gay, but there's all kinds of reports from people who have used them with good success so I though "what the hell". Not really any different that using a lifting belt.

Well I'll be damned if my squat didn't increase by 25 lbs on my first session with it in! I was floored. My squat had been stalled at 340 lbs for a few months now, and just using the plug brought me up to 365 lbs.

It was incredible. My core felt rock solid and that shakiness in the knees went right away. Way better then I expected!

Count me in as a believer /fit/. Call them gay if you want, but I'll be laughing my way to a 4plate squat pretty soon.
>>
you're not funny

fuck off stupid faggot
>>
>>36787233
I usually load in a protein powder enema in my ass before sliding it in, the scoops kind of act like chalk, makes it easy to get in place, not to mention those bypassing my stomach for optimum protein absorption
>>
>>36787246
lol, don't be mad little bro, plenty of gains to go around for everyone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>36787233
Did you go ATG? If you did then you may want to try the more advanced version, demonstrated by Frank Yang in pic related
>>
>>36787233
I actually have that same one. My GF bought it for me for my birthday and she fucked me in the ass with it using her knee
>called her daddy no homo
>>
>>36787363
tfw this is actually a true story and my ex-gf secretly knew about my homo tendencies and now I whisper "daddy fuck me please" to myself to fall asleep
>>
>>36787233
This reminds me of when I used to write phony reviews on Amazon for money
>>
Gay fag
>>
L M A OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
FORCED
MEMES
ARE
THE
best
>>
File: B630wc1CEAEgDsr.jpg (55 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
B630wc1CEAEgDsr.jpg
55 KB, 600x553
>>36787310
Indeed, friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.