[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come to /fit/ ready to change my life >do ss with accessories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Man-covering-his-ears.jpg (61 KB, 867x553) Image search: [Google]
Man-covering-his-ears.jpg
61 KB, 867x553
>come to /fit/ ready to change my life
>do ss with accessories
>lel enjoy t-rex mode
>ok what about SL
>MEME, enjoy no gains dyel kekerino
>"if you're not good looking you're never gonna make it"
>CBT; everyone looks like garbage yet shittalks
>HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME
>back to /r9k/ virgins teehee
>ask question
>HOW MANY SCOOPS?!
>it's all genetics, I just do brosplit
what the fuck guys
>>
>>36786560
Pick something
Stick with it until results
Don't like results? Change
Like results? Keep it
That simple
>>
>>36786560
>>
>>36786580
oh my god don't even get me started on that shit
>>
just do PPL like someone who wants gains
>>
Bro, just do a 4 day split of the compounds for a 3x5 or 5x5 and add in the accessories that you feel like focusing on. Try to up the weight every week or two by 5-10 pounds and eat/sleep. Don't overthink it. If you gotta lose weight, eat less, if you gotta gain weight, eat more.
>>
>>36786560
Those are just the faggot filters. If that gets to you it means you're a faggot and will not make it. Read the sticky.
>>
>>36786588
>that shit
you want one web link to hold your hand through every aspect of getting in shape?

...lel. the sticky is as good as anythign you're ever gonna find, little boy. go shit up another board if you don't like /fit/.
>>
>>36786560
This board is shit for workout adivce. If you know what youre doing its fine your mind will filter out the shitposting and you'll laugh it off. But people who know nothing about lifting cant tell whos jokibg or not so they take everythibg seriously while all the good information goes over their head.
The sticky is outdated but if anyone wants to learn something here it should be the only thing they look at.
>>
what? the people in CBTs look fucking great. surprisingly so, given some of the advice thrown around this board.

oh yeah, don't listen to anything here if its at all disputable. squats build legs, we know this. but whether keto, intermittent fasting etc is the best way to diet is something hotly debated, which means there isn't a clear answer.
>>
>>36786560
SS + GOMAD
4 scoops of weight gainer 2-3 times a day every day
>>
>>36786678
>the sticky is outdated
This is a meme
>>
if you can't deal with the shitposting in /fit/ how are you going to deal with actual hard stuff like changing your life?
>>
>>36786706
It's so outdated that the website it links to is down.
>>
> fag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.