[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get tons of mires >Friends often compliment me on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The natty god.jpg (199 KB, 544x604) Image search: [Google]
The natty god.jpg
199 KB, 544x604
>Get tons of mires
>Friends often compliment me on my appearance
>Have had 8/10 qts spill their sphaghetti around me
>Still don't consider myself to be an attractive person because of weak chest and narrow shoulders

Thanks for the body dysmorphia /fit.
>>
>tfw had girls pretend to like me just to laugh at me with their friends

School wasn't a fun time for me.
>>
>>36785779
>get tons of mires
>qt whores wanna fuck
>not into casual sex
>end up just letting them blow me
>no gf ever

There's something wrong with me.
>>
>>36785804
>Always assume that nobody could possibly like me because it's easier if I don't get my hopes up

I can't see a way out of this hole I'm in

I'm trapped on this lonely trajectory and the inertia threshold to escape is just too much
>>
>>36785779

>seeing areas you can improve upon yourself
>body dysmorphia

Well at least we know lifting hasn't cured your autism
>>
>>36785813

Are you me?
>>
>>36785779
You have fat on your lower abdominals
>>
>>36785854
What is stopping you?

For me, I'm afraid I or her will get an emotional attachment and then I'll have to "deal" with that and some loss of control.

I invited a girl from work to the gym. I took her in the gym shower/restroom, stripped her down, bent her over in front of the mirror, pulled her hair, left a hand print on her ass. She wanted to fuck, but instead I put her on her knees and made her swallow my cum.

I haven't actually fucked anyone in years.
>>
>>36785920
dope af desu senpai
>>
>>36785920

I'm not really afraid emotional attachment. I'm pretty much turned off completely to that shit because I was manipulated so hard by it early in life.

For me I just gradually lose respect for them over the course of me courting them to the bedroom.

By the time we're dtf I realize it's exactly the same as the last whatever number of chicks this has happened with, and I could be literally any other guy doing this, so I'm like what the fuck is the point.
>>
>>36785965
I understand that feeling, as well, but that usually happens later down the road. I warn every woman that has meets me, "I don't feel like building any sort of emotional connection, so if that's what you're looking for, then I'm sorry, because I can't offer that." That doesn't really push them away and I end up doing stuff with them, but most the time it causes regret, because I think I might be leading them on. I, too, was manipulated and had a terrible experience. I even talk to the girl that I was manipulated by. She has a husband, kids, a very sad life, but she has a nice ass, so I still have her send me ass pics. I have a feeling that all of this behavior is hurting me mentally and it's only going to make me feel worse later on.
>>
File: Nightwing.jpg (228 KB, 1024x1403) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing.jpg
228 KB, 1024x1403
This used to be me until I went Absolute Madman.

It may sound like autism but I actually envision myself as Dick Grayson when interacting with women now. And no I don't go around telling girls that I'm Nightwing. I just somewhat mix his personality into my own. His personality being happy, confident, carefree, and optimistic. All things that I naturally am not.

Been doing this for a week and have never felt more comfortable and relaxed around women. Managed to casually chat up an 8/10 qt at the gym just the other day like it was nothing. Wish me luck faggots.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.