[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys overcome Lust? I try to focus on my lifts but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Lust.jpg (125 KB, 1280x1208) Image search: [Google]
Lust.jpg
125 KB, 1280x1208
How do you guys overcome Lust?
I try to focus on my lifts but lately the lust is so strong.

>Have a friend that's very high test with a nice belly and an amazing ass and legs, dick sucking lips, fantasize about her all the time, can't spend time with her without staring at her ass.
>temped to just bend her over and pound her ass raw until I cum
>Have another friend who's a fit skinny blonde with perfect blue eyes and an incredible body, perky tits, a cute butt, and a smile to die for.
>tempted to pin her against the wall and kiss her while fucking her
>tfw I can never have these two because I've known them for years, before I was fit so they don't look at me that way
I JUST WANT THESE LEWD THOUGHTS OUT OF MY HEAD.
>>
>tfw I can never have these two because I've known them for years, before I was fit so they don't look at me that way
We will never know for sure, because with that attitude I'm pretty sure your chances went from slim to none.
>>
File: 1460401987623.jpg (19 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1460401987623.jpg
19 KB, 398x398
>hot girl at the gym mires
>get anxious
>>
Having the dignity and resolve to not be a slave to your dick

Literally getting cucked by a tube of meat lmbo
>>
File: 57796356.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
57796356.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>36785321
I don't wanna fuck them I wanna overcome my lust but the gym isn't help me anymore. My dick is screaming at me FUCK HER. I ignore it but it drives me crazy sometimes.
>>
>>36785296
>having girl friends
>being too pussy to let them know straight up

At least just get them drunk one night. They gonna fuck you for sure.
>>
>>36785366
Just fuck her/them
>>
I'm jaded and cynical, that's how. I'm in this shit for me. I don't give a damn about anybody else. Everyone else can go piss off. Everyone except you bros. Don't piss off. Fucking make it with me.
>>
File: 1460546609646.jpg (45 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460546609646.jpg
45 KB, 480x270
>>36785406
Were gonna make it pham
>>
>>36785296

WOW BROOL CTORY SRO

SURELY YOU HAVE PICTORIAL EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS NO
>>
Just do a shitload of fapping and invest in a prostate massager if that alone doesn't satisfy you. I fap 5 or 6 times a day to stave off the horniness.
>>
ever had a female friend who got hot OP? did you not want her cause you had known her for years?

not 2 hours ago a i fucked a female friend who i have known since my skinnyfat retard years in high school and she couldn't keep her hands off my arms. apply the cock, first one sounds like a gem.
>>
>>36785321

You only live once. It's just a social construct that's holding you back, nothing more.

"Oh we've known each other long, we must just be friends, and friends don't fuck"

That quote is established by society. It's false just like all the other bullshit the world comes up with.
>>
>>36785483

how 2 bang female friends?
>>
>>36785296
You throw her a bone and draw funny shapes in chalk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.