[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got into diet & gym, i dont seem to be improving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Doomguy.png (89 KB, 283x244) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy.png
89 KB, 283x244
New to this fucking board, hate schedules, have no knowledge about muscular tissue or nutrients, so chances are i might not even lurk here after this thread, but i need some help here.

Started hitting the gym twice a week, 1 hour per week, still hitting it hard until i couldn't feel my fucking limbs. That went together with a diet (at least i think its a diet) or removal of all fried elements, no drink other than water, no bread nor flour-based food again. No chocolate, candy, or ice cream unless its a VERY rare case, i am around 5-10 tall and weight 168 pounds. Couldn't lose more weight. No matter what i do, it seems that i just cant lose any more fat. Been doing this shit for a month now.

Should i just be patient and wait another 1 or 2 months? should i change my diet? should i go to the gym more a week? this shit is pissing me off, i wanna be fit by military standars and i can barely run 1.5 miles in 20 minutes. Am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>36783440
1) Read the sticky
2) you're not gonna make it
>>
>>36783455
1) sticky is down
2) specify
>>
File: 1281332942387.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1281332942387.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
Here's the cached version of the sticky:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Read it and stop being a dumbfuck. Pick a program, eat under your caloric maintenance (yes, you need to count calories), and go to the gym almost every day. You're a lazy fuck and you're NOT trying hard enough - simple as that.
>>
>>36783440
It takes a long time before you even make a brain to muscle connection properly... Like, years... some ppl faster than others... Once you have that connection gains will come as long as you train consistently and eat... Even so it could take years to have any decent results....

That's what it is to be natty
>>
>>36783558
read it mostly. All i got to it is about what you simplified. Counting calories eated vs burned (will think about doing so) and going to the gym each day (i am a lazy fuck but fine, i will try)
>>
>>36783440
>hate schedules
>I don't know shit
>shit fuck shit
nice attitude. not gonna make it faggot
>>
>>36783697
>will think about doing so
>will try
>I'm lazy fuck
kill yourself, fucking waste of air
>>
File: 1459638424865.jpg (5 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
1459638424865.jpg
5 KB, 153x179
>>36783440
>Been doing this shit for a month now
The worst part about all of this is knowing this isn't bait.
>>
>>36783440
You annoy me. You want us to spoon feed you or else... or else what you stupid cunt. Or else you lose. Go be a fat angry know it all cunt. I hope you don't lurk around here. I hope you learn nothing faggot.
>>
>>36784266
No. I want to know how to improve on this shit to do it.
>>
>>36784294
take all the advice you're getting and shove it up your ass and keep it there while you do squats, fucktard.

Just do whatever the sticky says that's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>36784429
That's the plan. I just dont know how much is 1 month of diet and excersise since ive been reading a few not-so-plausible stories about people going from (very) fat to (very) fit in 2 months
>>
>>36784474
bollocks, it takes long time but in the end is totally worth it
>>
>>36784507
k.

At least am i doing right? went down like 4kg in a month going twice a week. From what i read now i will try to go more, although i have a minor injury in my left leg which means no legwork and little treadmill for the next 1 or 2 weeks. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week is enough?
>>
READ
THE

FUCKING

STICKING
(when it comes back up, if its still down)
YOU FAT FAGGOT
>>
>>36784531
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>36784537
>>36784536
>samefag cant read the thread but asks OP to read sticky
>>
>>36784580
Nah OP us a dumb shit and should stfu and read the sticky
And then when you start bitching read it again
>>
>>36783697

With that attitude just give up now you fuck. Either you do it or you don't.
Don't think about whether or not you want to succeed. Don't do shit in spite of your lazy nature. Don't fucking whine when you ask for proper advice and say you'll consider it. Are you a 12 year old you cunt? Jesus fucking Christ you sound like such a whiny bitch. If you act like this IRL I guarantee you no one sincerely likes you and only keeps up contact because they are equally pathetic or not willing to go through the effort of cutting your sorry ass out of their life. I honestly hope you do fucking make it because if you do it is proof that literally any fucking ectomorphic shit eating self absorbed sad cunt can make it.
>>
>>36784660
k
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.