[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been addicted to pic related ever since /fit/ recommended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fuckthisshit.png (321 KB, 924x856) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisshit.png
321 KB, 924x856
I've been addicted to pic related ever since /fit/ recommended me to take it 2+ years ago for my first cut ever.

2nd day off of it today, I'm feeling like I can finally get away from this shit. protip: don't even bother if you're natty if you aren't retarded like me

I know this thread doesn't have much of a point but I felt like posting it anyway. Fuck it. You're all normie dyels anyway. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Lol what a weak minded faggot. I run this every cut and it's easy as fuck to get off. It's caffeine and ephedrine you pussy.
>>
>>36783418
thanks chad

btw you in a frat bro? xD
>>
>>36783402
?

i use this everytime i cut and i get off cold turkey with nearly no problems.

1st day off i feel a little lazy and lethargic but after that i'm good.
>>
>>36783436
I quit cigarettes when I was like 18 cold turkey after smoking them for years. People can quit different things easily
>>
>>36783435

>I cant handle drugs
>that makes you a douche
>>
It is just a few ingredients away from meth after all. Legal, homebrew adderall if you will.
>>
is there a good place online to buy straight Ephedrine?
>>
File: 1460326146373.jpg (121 KB, 960x506) Image search: [Google]
1460326146373.jpg
121 KB, 960x506
>>36784641
I'm interested too.
>>
What does this stack do? Accelerate the rate at which you lose fat? Or gain muscle while cutting?
>>
>>36783402
What is this stack, OP?
Like what does it achieve?
I'm guessing it's for losing weight quicker?
>>
>>36785124
Burns about 10% more calories. I think it causing you to be muscle sparing.
>>
>>36785124
works out to be only about an extra 100 calories a day, but it also kills your appetite and is a nice energy boost that motivates you to get off your ass and do something physical
>>
>>36785124
As the others said, you'll burn more calories per day. But it absolutely kills your appetite. You'll forget to eat.

It also can give you a good energy boost, though I hardly does that for me. Even with the caffeine. Now if I take preworkout and ephedra, I am in for one hell of a workout , also heart attacks
>>
>>36784641
Where do you live? It is illegal in some places.

In the US it is slightly controlled. And super easy to buy. You just have to go to a pharmacy (any pharmacy will do, the one at Target, or Walgreens/CVS) and ask for it cause its kept behind the counter.

They literally cannot ask you what its for, but you do have to sign a thing saying you wont use it to make meth with. In California, we're allowed to buy something like 10 grams per month per person? Considering a pill has 25mg, you will never even get close to buying 10 grams
>>
>>36785140
Pretty much just obliterates your appetitie. Doesn't do much for fat burning though
>>
>>36785587
>>36785379
>>36785334
Mainly helps spare lbm by indirectly activating beta receptors in fat cells
Appetite suppressant
And yes the negligible hundred or so extra burned per day
>>
Where to buy in UK?
>>
File: gat-nitraflex-pre-workout-7c0.jpg (48 KB, 452x512) Image search: [Google]
gat-nitraflex-pre-workout-7c0.jpg
48 KB, 452x512
Cutting out the ephedrine is super easy for me. I might feel slightly off for a day or two. If I try to go without caffiene I feel completely out of it. Can't even think straight.
>>
Everyone who takes this stack is just a dyel looking for a fast and easy fix. Fact is it has minimal benefits. The results the people using this truly desire can only be found with tren.

Following the routine in the OP image will lead you to using more than just that, and using more than just that will lead you to addictive behavior. I won't be quite as much of a pussy as OP and make it sound like heroin, but it truly is a habit forming drug combination that is difficult to get off of if used for an extended period of time.

With most drugs a taper is used to manage withdrawal symptoms, but with this stack your availability is limited to the time frame in which you purchase from pharmacies (in the US at least). The withdrawal symptoms aren't nearly as harsh as hard drugs but are very much present, regardless of what other users will say. Withdrawal effects can be felt after a single day's use in fact provided the person taking it isn't obese: take the stack in the morning and by bedtime you will be feeling depressed and anxious; a serotonin depletion similar to that experienced with common stimulant drugs.
>>
>>36787074
Oh, nobody's gonna shout about how wrong I am, how well its worked for them? Just like the creatine threads. Just like the SARMS threads. All the highschoolers on /fit/ are lost and seeking the shortcut to fix their self perceived issues. Its a shame they fall prey to the supplement industry. And yet the prevailing /r9k/ influence has the gall to say women are the ones with the inferiority complex with their makeup and pretend hobbies.

But go ahead and sing the praises for these products, vitamins, even creatine. Its not my money you're spending after all.
>>
>>36787184
Triedtoohard/10
>>
>>36787184
Is that you, Scoob?
>>
>>36787303
>challenged the accepted standards too much/10
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.