[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human chow/perfect nutrition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
A very simple concept, my dog eats the exact same thing every single day and he's healthy and doing just fine. His food contains everything he needs on a daily basis and just the right amount of it.
Can I please just have this for humans? Can someone give me a concrete plan of what I need to eat and exactly how much of it? In real ingredients/meals if that's possible. I'm willing to eat the exact same thing every single day if it just cuts out the bullshit.
Ideally around 1800 kcals, but scaling it should be fairly easy.
>>
literally soylent.

you can also try some pre-made meal plan things, but they're usually expensive as shit and still high sodium.

I wish someone would do it better, senpai.
>>
dogs nutrition is so much more different than a humans it's not even funny

Dogs also have a way less defined palette
>>
>>36782080
>soylent
I know, but it's not available in my country and super expensive. There has to be a way to do that cheap and without making all of it liquid (hell, I wouldn't even care if it was liquid). What exactly is soylent made of? Can't I just make that at home?
>>
>>36782153
Just learn to cook you lazy shit. Make food in bulk and just store it properly.
>>
>>36782141
>dogs nutrition is so much more different than a humans it's not even funny
Is it that much simpler? I'm not saying I want to eat dog food, I just want the equivalent for people. Hell, what are astronauts eating on the ISS? Probably exactly what I'm asking for. I just want it as 2 or 3 easy to prep meals.
>>
>>36782187
>Just learn to cook you lazy shit
I CAN cook, I literally just want to know which 2 or 3 meals I can make every single day and how much of them I need to eat to get near-perfect nutrition at around 1800kcal.
>>
>>36782153
Google it, there's an entire community of DIY soylent makers.
>>
>>36782191
Astronaut food is pre-made and probably costs a decent amount of money to keep preserved. There's no cooking in space.
>>
Here, OP:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

Just need to get arrested in the US.
>>
File: 39.jpg (83 KB, 609x800) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
83 KB, 609x800
Just stir all this shit into a pot

Cage free eggs
White rice
Boiled Sweet potatoes
Avocado
Boiled Broccoli
wild caught sockeye salmon and/or grass fed beef
A little bit of table salt (sodium and iodine)

Pea protein shakes w/ orange juice or water
>>
>>36782209
I don't even want it to be soylent, it literally just has to be 3 meals that cover all my needs. Why is this so hard, seriously?
>>36782246
Jeez, I'm not talking about the preservation or anything like that. Literally just 3 exact meals that cover everything you need so you can eat them every single day.
>>
>>36782284
> Literally just 3 exact meals that cover everything you need so you can eat them every single day.

Just fucking figure it out yourself! Go to myfitnesspal, estimate the calories, and boom! Easy.
>>
>>36782284
Chicken.
Vegetables.
Rice.
Olive oil.
Water.
Eat all of those 3x a day.

There you go you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>36782273
>>36782312
Do I speak Chinese or something? How much of these things (exact measurements so I can't fuck it up) for 1800kcal while covering everything I need?
>>
>>36782356
See:
>>36782298
You cunt
>>
>>36782356
kill you are self
>>
>>36782021

Eat the dog food, I came to this realisation years ago and i have about 4-5 cans a day perfectly consumable for Humans, on a bad day ill be forced to eat cat food but whatever works. Add some seasoning and it tastes okay, im not even joking rn.
>>
>>36782356
Bruh I have a life to live. These things are easy to find out and you can do it in an hour. None of the shit I listed is complicated you will be able to find mirco/macros ezpz
>>
>>36782372
>>36782378
>>36782393
>pretending to be busy while browsing 4chan
Also, if it's that easy you literally just have to post any of your days where you managed to hit perfect nutrition levels, do that and everything is done. Or do you want to tell me that you guys don't know jack shit about nutrition in the first place? Is this entire board just a huge fucking joke?
>>
>>36782430
I'm not busy i'm just not your fucking servant, you fucking who retard who can't do something as simple as this. It is fucking easy which is exactly why nobody wants to spoonfeed you crybaby.
>>
>>36782021
>2 servings of vegetables
>1 serving of fruit
>1 cup of dairy
>some grains
>5-8 ounces of meat
Is what is suggested. So in reality, you should do
>3 servings of vegetables
>2 servings of fruit
>some grains
>3 cups of dairy
>16-20 ounces of meat
Find whatever meets those numbers, throw that shit in a blender, and boom. Human chow.
>>
>>36782461
>It is fucking easy which is exactly why nobody wants to spoonfeed you crybaby
No such plans exist online, I have searched for the past hour, if it was that fucking easy there should be a pre-made plan that someone just made.
>>
>>36782491
There's no plan(well i know one, but since we're a a joke you can find it yourself) because not everyone eats the same food, amount of calories and ratio of macros. You really are fucking stupid.
>>
>>36782021
https://huel.com/ your welcome
>>
>>36782021
>autistic enough to want to eat exactly the right amount of the same food every day
>not smart enough to be able to work out how to do this for yourself

it must be shitty having all the negative attributes of autismo and none of the positive ones
>>
>>36782356
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>36782021
Shitfuck the sheer amount of EFFORT it has taken to keep bitching this hard in this thread OP far outweighs the effort you would have had to put in to plan 1800 calories of nutrition on myfitnesspal
am I being fucking trolled or do you just want effortless spoon-feeding that hard
>>
>>36782021
He also only lives until he's 10-15.
>>
>>36782021
Take multivitamin, crush it. Take oats, turn them into powder. Mix. Take cocunut oil, peanut butthurt, mix. Then add some whey protons. Then add some oatbran, flax seeds or whatever fiber. Voila!
>>
File: 1460339152584.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1460339152584.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>36783296
>peanut butthurt
Kek
>>
>>36782591
Hey, its soylent uk
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.