[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do YOU have a "drugs" cheat day (despite the dmg like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 20
Do YOU have a "drugs" cheat day (despite the dmg like a party for example) or are you straight edge, /fit/?

We know that all drugs are bad:
> smoke just reks everything (skin, nails, lips, teeth etc.) and makes you more likely to get cancer
>booze (tired and wasted the next day, lose muscle, red puffy face, gut, liver dmg etc.)
> coffee/tea more than 2 cups (pushes you to much, paranoia, anxiety, bad sleep etc., BUT is okay before the training to lose weight and green tea has a lot of good stuff in it)
>other drugs (if you take anything else you shouldn't be here and in some kind clinic)
>>
>>36775171
roll on mdma, acid or shrooms once every 2-3 months, often mixing them, weed occasionally, don't drink much because don't like the sensation, yea feel free to call me a junkie :^)
>>
I am 28 years old. I've never had alcohol or smoked, not even once.

I am not "straight edge" nor did I grow up in a militant religious family. I've just never seen the point of doing it.

I really don't understand what goes through peoples minds to want to smoke or take drugs. It's incomprehensible that people would willingly put that stuff into their body, for what purpose exactly?

There's just no point, no point at all.

I'll never understand normies.
>>
>>36775171
Anyone who does drugs is a degenerate who will never make it. Especially pot and ecstasy users.
>hurr durr weed is legal in some states
It doesn't matter if something is legal. Top athletes don't drink alcohol, smoke weed etc..
>>
>>36775239
>Top athletes don't drink alcohol, smoke weed etc..

hahahahhaha.

You're truly delusional.

I bet you think all athletes are natty as well LOL.
>>
I Gave up alcohol for lent but I think i'll stay off it for good, I just feel better and have so much more spare cash at the end of each week.

I used to smoke weed about once a month but I decided to stop that too.

I wouldn't call it straightedge, since I don't have any moral objections to drugs. I suppose teetotal would be the word.
>>
>>36775201
Genuinely curious how shrooms and Molly blend? I couldn't even imagine that. Also, G(ravity)B(ong) and pre workout is the fucking most amazing feeling in the world. You can get some sick lifts in
>>
Going to a music festival this weekend, going to do drop mdma and acid, smoke pot and drink my face off.

I'm doing it because it FUCKING RULES.

I used to be afraid of drugs, too. I had the same mindset as >>36775229 and thought "no point, obviously harmful effects, why ever?"

Then I tried some and realized how fucking out of touch with myself I was. Pushing yourself to new boundaries and learning about your limits (in a safe and controlled manner, of course) is exhilarating and fun.

Don't be afraid of anything. One dose isn't going to fucking kill you or hook you immediately. Jesus, grow up. Have a little self-respect. You're stronger than that.
>>
>>36775296
Not sure if you can really be addicted to LSD or shrooms because of their mechanism of action on the body but I could be wrong. Physically you cannot be addicted to marijuana. Psychological addictions are possible, but I guess I'm not predisposed to it. You're right though. There's been a huge negative connotation put on psychedelics for way too long. It's virtually harmless when done in moderation. Just be safe breh
>>
>>36775296
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>36775171
I smoke weed in the weekends and do all kind of drugs at parties
no coffee/tobacco/booze tho
>>
>>36775353
Probably that mysterious hacker
>>
>>36775353
I'm finding out.
>>
>>36775229
Fucking pussy.

I've became fucking enlightened since taking shrooms and mdma.
>>
File: 1445897645035.jpg (30 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1445897645035.jpg
30 KB, 203x345
>>36775353
Who do you think it was?
>>
>>36775229
no point other than tripping balls with mates, also drugs make you see the world in different way, you have to try it to understand...
>>
>>36775295
it's out of this world...
>>
Lmfao at all the children in this thread talking about "molly is great dude!" or "yeah shrooms like sooo introspective lmaooo ;D"

Until you've done IV heroin, you don't know SHIT. It makes ALL other drugs look like fucking garbage.
>>
File: leffen.jpg (12 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
leffen.jpg
12 KB, 192x192
>>36775565
>Lmfao at all the children in this thread talking about "molly is great dude!" or "yeah shrooms like sooo introspective lmaooo ;D"
>Until you've done IV heroin, you don't know SHIT. It makes ALL other drugs look like fucking garbage.
>>
>>36775577
You sound autistic
>>
>>36775565
I have, and it was great! I see why people get hooked on it. You're not in some special club.

Totally different drug than other types, retarded to even compare them.

8/10 for making me respond
>>
>>36775296
>drink my ass off
dont die man
take it easy on alcohol
>>
>>36775171
>booze
>red puffy face
okay, chen
>>
>>36775577
nice brain damage you got there
>Literally EVERYONE has done that shit
i haven't :^(
>>
>if you take anything else you shouldn't be here and in some kind clinic
Kill yourself to be perfectly honest
>>
>>36775229
>never tried drugs
>"don't see the point blah blah I'm better than you junkies"
End self
>>
File: IMG_20160414_013244.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_013244.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Sure do. It's usually the weekend tho
>>
>>36775171
rest day: coffee, modafinil, coco, amphetamines (usually adderall)
train day: a couple of white tea cups

>>36775397
>fucking enlightened
LSD makes your brain more "complete", not shrooms and shit

>http://walacea.com/campaigns/lsd/
>https://twitter.com/beckleyresearch
>http://www.beckleyfoundation.org/2016/04/lsd-revealed-a-celebration-at-the-royal-society/

the cost is a "childlike state"
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/lsd-makes-the-brain-more-complete-scientists-say-as-they-claim-to-have-unlocked-secrets-of-a6979571.html
>>
>>36775355
>no coffee/tobacco/booze tho
>coffee

like, I get that it's kind of a drug in some people's perspective, but come on guys, is drinking a black coffee once a day really the end of the world?

baka
>>
File: Alcohol-Effects-e1423680885511.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol-Effects-e1423680885511.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>36775635
here you go friendo. What you look like in 5 years, if you keep drinking every day.
>>
> Or are you a straight edge
> other drugs go to clinic

you fucking pleb, roll every other or every 3rd month, rave is life
>>
>>36775801
>thread is about a drugs 'cheat day'
>posts extreme cases of alcohol abuse
ebin
>>
>>36775661
no need buddy, you are already doing it for me. Just keep on taking your good stuff, its perfectly healthy and no addiction at all.

On a serious note:
[spoiler]I hope you can beat whatever it is your taking in 5-10 years down the line.[/spoiler]
>>
>>36775171

You sound underage.
>>
File: santangelo.jpg (31 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
santangelo.jpg
31 KB, 250x375
>>36775171
everyday senpai
>>
>>36775565
>degenerate junkie/10
>>
>>36775171
>tea/coffee
wat, I have like 4-5 cups of tea or coffee a day with like 1L of coke zero, doesn't do shit
>>
>>36775171
Define drug.
>>
>>36775816
alcohol is worse than drugs
>>
>>36775920
Alcohol is a drug boyo...
>>
>>36775920
not in moderation, it can actually be quite healthy to have two drinks a day.
>>
>>36775171
I've started using cocaine everyday, it's great. I don't shove it up my nose though. I just rub a bit on my gums when i feel tired and I'm good to go. With no come downs I feel better than ever
>>
Define drug.
>>
>>36775171
Talk shit about coffee to my face pussi not online, see what happens
>>
>>36775577
Mods pls ban this guy he's shitting up the booooooaaaaaard
>>
>>36775171
>Drink once a week (a few drinks at the pub)
>Get really drunk every two weeks (at a party or out clubbing)
>Get stoned once a month

I've found that getting really drunk is the absolute worst for your fitness. The next day is a complete write off, your diet is ruined because you load up on shitty food and you're not at all hungry the day after and you become bloated and demotivated.
Getting stoned isn't that bad from my experience. If you're disciplined and don't let the munchies control you, you can use it to get another solid meal into you as appose to fast food. The effects are gone the next day and you get a really good night sleep. Of course inhaling smoke is terrible for your lungs but I don't need to pull 10 cones to get high, only 2 or 3.
>>
>>36775171
Vapenatiiiiion \|\|
>>
>>36775171
Kek at you not being able to handle coffee. I can't function without it
>>
File: trustmem8.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
trustmem8.png
269 KB, 450x325
I got a question to you junkies and so on, i'll greentext the story:

>friend tried coke
>keeps doing it a lot (maybe 3 times a week)
>spends a lot of money on it (100eur/g or something)
>steals money from gfs purse
>told him to stop, talked to him a lot
>he said yes, i can control it and i can stop
>still uses it
>takes it from the drug dealer promising to pay money later
>lies to gf (she believes him)

>have a grill friend
>he fixes the coke for her
>spends all her money within a week, having only 100 euroes to live for 4 weeks
>asks for more promising to give money later
>refuses my invitation to go out because she is "busy" (fixing/doing coke)

Every time i am at their place, he always makes me to go his friends where they do their stuff, i don't really feel comfortable around them sniffing that shit like vacuum cleaners, so i just don't there anymore (they keep pushing me to try a line, but fuck that).
I tried talking to him, explaining that he can't control it since i see what he is like, he denies it, but at the same time tells me he "wants" more. His gf tries to "believe" him when he is telling her ain't doing anything, so she's asking me to go with him and rat him out to her, he tells me not to tell her anything since he doesn't want to break up with him.

Is there any point in trying to talk to him or i should just bail?
>>
>>36775920
That's such a broad statement it makes no sense.
>>
>>36775201
>often mixing them
I love my hallucinogens but i really doubt i'll ever have the balls to mix them.
>>
>>36776672
>talking to junkies
Bail out fampai
t. Junky
>>
>>36776672

Bail. The ride he's gotten on isn't gonna be over for at least a few years now, no matter what you or anybody else does. "Saving" him isn't an option, only going down with him.

If anything, bailing is the best thing you can do to help. Things seem like less of a big deal when your friends are still calling you. Stop helping him pretend everything is OK. The sooner he finds himself in that low place where he realizes he chose drugs over his friends and family the better.
>>
I do blow a ton and drink a fuckton of liquor. Only problem with the liquor is drunk munch but other than that my physique is really good.
>>
>>36775239
I would say more top athletes drink than don't
Usain Bolt
Arnold
Michael Phelps
Kobe
Lebron
Kelly Slater

Only top athlete I can think of who doesn't is Ronaldo
>>
>>36775201
I like you, would roll with
>>
Im not getting enough sleep for gains due to my Coke addiction
>>
>>36775583
Heroin is the most overrated drug ever. It's good but not that good, MDMA for example makes you feel a lot better.
>>
File: green_schmreen.jpg (62 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
green_schmreen.jpg
62 KB, 1072x714
>>36775171
>>
>>36775171
this must be bait.

>ppl on drugs i think are scary should be in a clinic.
>>
if you will kindly explain to me what harm and through what mechanism occurs when you take LSD or dmt or psylocibin i will be very grateful
>>
>>36777194
dumb people get dumber, smart people get humbler
>>
>>36775988
yup. it has a lot of benefits if drank in moderation.
used to have a beer a day when I wasn't cutting.
good for bone density
>>
>>36777190
doing PPL on drugs could be dangerous tho
>>
bag of ket 1-2 weekends
i get my cardio from dancing like a madman
>>
>>36775229
>FUCKIN NORMIES DOING THINGS THAT THEY LIKE AND I DONT REEEEEEE
>>
>>36775694
Nice scientific sources you got there
>>
>>36775255
Nah you are. Majority of the NBA or NFL drink or smoke but the best of the best dont. Even the best of the best rappers don't either bc it'll ruin their craft.
>>
this is random /fit/ but I could use some advice. Should I keep being friends with my drug dealer? He just sells pot and hes a really cool guy. I only smoke weed maybe two to three times a month but I go to chill at his place at least once a week. We just play video games and talk about women/cars for hours. Hes a cool guy but hes always trying to get me to smoke more and Im also afraid Ill be there one day when he gets raided by the feds.
>>
>>36777400
Sarcastic?
>The findings have been published this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences: “Neural Correlates of the LSD Experience Revealed by Multi-Modal Neuroimaging by Carhart-Harris R, Feilding A, Nutt D et al,” representing the overturning of a 50-year ban on research into LSD.
BTFO
>>
>>36775296
Safe and controlled manner
>im going to take mdma, lsd, smoke, and drink my ass off because it fucking rules

Literally fuck off. I used to be like you and think like you but got off that train bc I felt my soul rotting and killing my aspirations and everyone of my friends that have not gotten off that lifestyle look like zombies when sober
>>
Molly is fun as fuck but I don't do anything else. Though I haven even rolled in almost a year due I not having a source.
>>
>>36777406
Wut
>>
>>36777406
>even the best rappers don't either bc it'll ruin their craft
dude what. Rap pretty much invented weed culture. I would be pretty confident in saying that at least 90% of rappers smoke weed.
>>
>>36777406
>Even the best of the best rappers don't either bc it'll ruin their craft

Bullshit, I don't think eg. Action Bronson can breathe just plain air, his body needs there to be fat tokes mixed in in order for his lungs to metabolize that shit.

That being said, I'll smoke weed and eat shrooms every now and then, alcohol socially, but the rebound is fucking hell as I get older. Quit smoking cigarettes like two months ago.
>>
>>36775171
>Training seriously
>using drugs

Pick one.
>>
I drink a cup of coffee in the morning, another in the afternoon/evening if it's Friday/Saturday. Once in a while I'll have a drink or two. Getting drunk or high is for people who are too mentally weak to stay relaxed while eating right and training seriously.
>>
>>36777007
>top athlete
>ronaldo
>>
>>36777462
nah I'll pick both
>>
>>36775268
I did too. Really have no desire to drink anymore. I just don't enjoy it as much as I used too. Feel like a loser if I get a hangover like I'm still a college sophomore. Even drinking casually doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>36775171
I've cut down on weed as a part of my cut, as the munchies are dangerous unless bulking, and alcohol I count as a cheat day, which of course is to be avoided as much as possible, but every now and then I want to have fun and shit, so yeah, it happens. Them calories, though.
>>
>>36777412
Not worth it man just buy your shit and move on
>>
>>36775565
>Being elitistic
>Being elitistic because he's a junkie

oh vey
>>
I had a buddy in high school who was prescribed hydros and he would just hand that shit out. Those were the days...
>>
File: 1381843555073.jpg (41 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1381843555073.jpg
41 KB, 251x242
>>36775229
>I've never had alcohol or smoked, not even once.

stopped reading right there.

It's like a 6 year old boy saying he never jerks off because he never saw the point, and still thinks grills are "icky."
>>
Oxys when I get some and marijuana. it's relaxing
>>
Tfw love Molly but no matter how long I space it out or how little I take the come downs suck
>>
I drink coffee in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon if it's a really sleepy day. I vape for nicotine, it helps suppress hunger because I'm cutting and helps me stay awake when doing things late at night. I drink on the weekends but try to keep it under 3 drinks which not only eliminates hangovers but according to studies has no affect on testosterone unlike higher amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>36775171
I used to like alcohol a lot, but these days I much prefer to keep it to just a couple drinks one night a week. It always ruins my sleep to go to bed buzzed and I hate that. I've tried marijuana a couple times as a social thing but that's it. Same for tobacco, just the very occasional cigar.

My real addiction is adrenaline. The other drugs all keep me from being at my best. I need to be at my best to do the things I really want to do.
>>
I take about 1.2g of caffeine and 0.5g of ephedrine six days a week.
I smoke cigarettes occasionally.
I smoke weed and hash occasionally.
I take barbiturates for fun once in a blue moon.
I try not to drink alcohol much.
I don't take any other drugs anymore.
I also don't take steroids or other PEDs (with the exception of the above caffeine and ephedrine).
>>
>>36777670
Not like that at all because having no sex drive isn't comparable to not wanting to do drugs, but hey, whatever makes you feel less inferior for relying on getting high.
>>
>>36777680
>Oxy
I wish I could get more of this. I got some after a surgery, about 150 pills, and now I'm down to 7. Goddamn do they make everything feel great until something goes wrong, then I'm inexplicably angry.

That's how I broke my phone once.

I'm saving them for injuries to me or friends, I keep them in my first aid kit. I still have a mostly full bottle of codeine from a flu I had and I'm thinking about making lean...
>>
>>36777540

Religious people use that same technique about going to Church to make them feel better than other people.

In reality, people who shelter themselves are weak.
>>
>>36775171
I smoke cannabis occasionally. I experiment with psychedelics every once in awhile. I've tripped on shrooms once, tripped on acid once, and rolled a few times. I will try acid and shrooms again eventually, but I will never roll again. MDMA aka molly is so bad for your brain. I wan't to try peyote the most but I live in the east coast where it's rare.

I drink coffee every single day, I'm a coffee addict for sure. But I'm okay with that.
>http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php

I drink alcohol probably 4 or 5 times a week. It's my only habit I'm not proud of. It helps me suppress my social anxiety. But I tend to get shitfaced and antics ensue, so it's a double edged sword. Red wine has many documented health benefits in moderation, so I try to drink that. Resveratrol is an antioxidant and is good for your heart/blood pressure. I avoid tobacco like the plague, and anything synthetic.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/08/the-truth-about-lsd-research-reveals-many-therapeutic-and-medicinal-benefits/

http://www.medicaldaily.com/red-wine-burns-fat-and-lowers-blood-pressure-plus-5-other-health-benefits-winos-321382
>>
>>36775171
Tramadol ocasionally, benzos ocasionally and fucking hash everyday because my brain is a mess and I do really find comfort in rolling a blunt and soming that sweet sweet smoke. Fucking shiet if you ask me m8s, wish I never tried drugs but with the world and life being real and all, it just feels so nice when you shut your brain off for a while.

Benzos and tramadol are a no-no for training even the day after,just ruins your CNS.
>>
>>36775239
this is the worst meme i've ever heard
every single college D1 athlete I've met is a raging alcoholic. The fact that they're more physically fit means they can handle the abuse better.
>>
>>36777758
>Religious people use that same technique about going to Church to make them feel better than other people.
I go to Church to feel better about my connection with God and to hear the history of religion. If you pay attention in Church there's actually some pretty great lessons to be had from scripture.

I haven't gone to Church in a while.
>>
File: fuggg.png (6 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
fuggg.png
6 KB, 448x357
>>36775418
Keks to you my man.
>>
>>36775577
Cmon man, release your hatred. It's unhealthy. Your way cooler than that. But, I agree nobody obtains enlightenment from molly and shrooms.
>>
>>36777707
No, it's about talking about something you have no experience in.

I don't drink that much anymore because I'm tired of the after effects and negative effects on training; so I only get drunk or drink once every couple of months.

Weed always made me paranoid and never really liked the high, so I never smoked it again after after like 5 joints.

I've done cocaine and love it, but I don't want to pay for it, so I don't seek it out. If I'm at a party and it's offered to me, I do it. But that last time was like 2 years ago.

Cigarettes? I smoked half of one once, and didn't like it, so I never tried it again.

Other drugs? I never tried, so I won't judge them or people who use them - Unlike people like you who use your vast experiences to form an opinion on drug use.
>>
>>36777800
>LMAO at you needing any lessons from the church when there are thousands of alternatives and not having your skepticism in the basic level where you can tstand the lesser biblic bullshit.

Maybe I sound harsh and trollish, but lets try to get your point and tell me the things that church teached you that you really needed, if you dont mind.
>>
>>36775171

Only tried weed like 5 times and didn't like it, I did drink a lot. Then last summer (I'm 23) my friend offered me MDMA at a festival, it was one of the best experiences of my life. It completely changed my view on drugs.

When people who dont use drugs, think of drugs users, they only see the junkies and people who are rolling fucking hard who look like they're completely ouf of their mind. What they dont see is the average 'responsible' drug user who takes MDMA, shrooms, cocaine or other drugs every once in a while at a party and have just normal lives like everyone.

Drugs can really enhance your life if you take it responsibly. I never had the urge to take drugs, still dont, been going to parties since I was 16 years old and only drank alcohol..so I completely understand anyone who is 'against' drugs or has zero interest in using. However, it's because they haven't ever tried it and are scared of doing it...no one who has had a good MDMA trip will ever be against drugs, only against drug abuse.
>>
File: 1460512095981.png (495 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1460512095981.png
495 KB, 459x612
>>36776032
>>
>>36777800
Good, just don't think you're superior to anyone else because you go to Church or don't use some form of drug... because you're not.
>>
once in a while I'll do some blow with my friends and go out to parties or bars, occasionally I'll eat some shrooms too, aside from that not really, quit smoking weed because the jobs I'm applying for drug test
>>
>>36775229
There is an obvious point; it feels really fucking good.
>>
>>36777854
>What they dont see is the average 'responsible' drug user who takes MDMA, shrooms, cocaine or other drugs every once in a while at a party and have just normal lives like everyone.

>However, it's because they haven't ever tried it and are scared of doing it...

This, desu fap pie
>>
>>36775295
It's fucking great. It's a pretty common and safe combination and is called a hippy flip. I did it with this girl i was seeing and it was magical.
>>
>>36777844
I don't really have the time for anything specific because I have to leave for a meeting, but having a more positive mindset to life struggles and with other people is an important one to me.

>>36777867
> just don't think you're superior to anyone else because you go to Church or don't use some form of drug... because you're not.
I never said I was
>>
>>36777703
I'm on around 400mg of caffeine a day (powder form) and around 300mg of theanine
I've only smoked six cigarettes in my life (first one on halloween while pretending to be Rust Cohle, second time while talking to a french foreign exchange student, and four with my friend one night while drunk)
I used to drink way more (heavy drinking until close to blackout) at least once a week, but now I rarely drink and if I do, it's no more than 3 beers.
I smoke weed occasionally, only when offered really, but I've never gone out of my way to get it because I always feel really demotivated for a week after smoking it, and I've gotten bronchitis from smoking joints twice now, so fuck that.
I did MDMA once, and it was fun. It made me want to hug random girls at a party so that was cool.
I tried LSD and shrooms one time each. I had a low dose of shrooms so the effects weren't too outrageous but I just became very talkative and colors seemed intensely bright, like if the world just became super-saturated. My LSD trip was eye-opening and incredible, and I'd love to try it again, but I'm worried about the risks of taking it too often. That said, it has been at least 6 months now so it might be time for another trip.
>>
Anyone else here do DXM? I fucking love DXM. It's easily my drug of choice I enjoy the feeling of being dissociated with reality.
>>
>>36775171
I only smoke weed from time to time
Makes me a little lazy depending on the strain
I just had an indica that pretty much turned me into a couch potato
Plan on picking my routine back up next week
>>
I used to have drug and alcohol cheat days every weekend and often during the week.
Mostly benzos. Drinking only with benzos. Amphetamines only with alcohol and benzos.Drug use beside that was usually something trippy or mdma or dissociatives on the odd occasion. The golden brown blew the rest out of the water, managed to keep away from that.
Stopped doing it competely after losing interest.
Now its just coffee once a week on friday, after my cheat meal family dinner.
>>
>not vaping yr weed post workout
>not taking psychadelics and meditating every so often
guys, drugs are pretty fucking fun and can definitely be incorporated into your lifestyle in a healthy way
also, how does MDMA affect gainz?
>>
>>36778101
are you a nignog perchance?
>>
>>36778197
should clarify, weed is 1-2 times a month
more than that and it starts to make you a little dumb
>>
>>36777843
I like you
>>
>>36778214
Yes
>>
I do coke and roids and that's about it.

Fuck weed fuck acid/shrooms/etc. that shit was high school stuff. Tripped so fucking much before I realized it's just childish bullshit. Coke makes you social and great at everything. As long as it's deeply in moderation it's the best drug. (gotta watch yourself to prevent addiction, obviously)
>>
>>36778277
>Fuck weed fuck acid/shrooms/etc. that shit was high school stuff
>does coke
jesus fucking christ lmao do you hate your body?
>>
>>36778277
The problem with powders & pressed tablet drugs is its hard to know what you're getting, sure it might taste like molly or coke, but how can you be sure its not some similar bath salts?

At least with weed it can't be easily faked.
>>
Don't do drugs anymore but fuck I miss it. Sometimes I think about just smoking weed again or doing meth again. Sigh. Being sober is just so fucking boring and lame.

I chain smoke cigarettes now though . helps keep me at bay
>>
>>36778308
testing kits are pretty cheap; only a fucking idiot wouldn't get one
>>
>>36778277
Lmao. Bruh you realize addicts all started with the same thinking right?
>>
>>36778319
testing kits detect the presence of a substance, not the absence of adulterants. By the way you must look really cool carrying your test kits around in the night club.
>>
>>36778288
I know precisely one very in shape stoner. And he does prohormones so he ain't all that healthy either. It's a give and take, I lift, I workout, I take vitamins and supplements. To an extent it counterbalances the drugs. Am I the pinnacle of health? No. But I'm in my early 20s, the plan is and has always been to quit doing stupid shit once I start moving towards family life.

>>36778308
Well #1 I've done a fair amount of RCs and I know the difference between what they feel like and coke. (I've only done molly twice, I don't do other pressed tabs). Tbh nothing feels quite like coke. The only real worry is cuts that may be harmful for your body without improving the high, but I don't inject and don't plan on it so it's not a grave worry. Weed "could" always be laced with PCP (lacing it with coke is a myth, if you're an intelligent person you know this of course), but regardless weed is not a productive drug. When I'm on coke I get all my work done and socialize like a goddamn champ. I've gotten internships by being very lightly coked during the interview, as it helps make you a bit more of a go getter in super small amounts.

>>36778320
Many years ago I went through a massive pain killers binge for months on end and quit one day without a problem, sans physical withdrawals. Since then I've medically been on pain killers a few times and it has never been a problem. It's a combination of willpower, smart use, and setting boundaries with friends to make sure you have outside monitoring as well.
>>
>>36778345
was primarily referring to psychs desu weed is boring af. I don't think they're making me smarter or anything, but I have gotten some great emotional introspection from them when my depression is at its worst. Mainly i just find them fun tho and they have fewer lasting health effects than any other substances. I just don't even get the appeal of coke, the effect is so underwhelming and overhyped and you can literally feel the addiction risk setting in the first time you do it.
>>
>>36778334
i dont go to clubs i just do MDMA and acid with my gf and fuck the whole time
>>
>>36775171
have done a ton of pyschs in the past. Wouldn't mind doing molly once in a while, but I have no gf to take to raves, no hookup for molly, and am too socially awkward to make either of those things happen at a concert/edm show
>>
>>36775330
>Not sure if you can really be addicted to LSD or shrooms because of their mechanism of action on the body but I could be wrong
You can in the same way one gets addicted to, for example, chocolate.

I.e it is a meme addiction.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>36775229
>I am 28 years old. I've never had alcohol or smoked, not even once.
>I am not "straight edge" nor did I grow up in a militant religious family. I've just never seen the point of doing it.
>I really don't understand what goes through peoples minds to want to smoke or take drugs. It's incomprehensible that people would willingly put that stuff into their body, for what purpose exactly?
>There's just no point, no point at all.
>I'll never understand normies.
>>
>>36778101
Do ketamine you underage walking meme
>>
>>36778388
>getting a stiffy on mandy or acid
sure fella
>>
>>36775229
BETA
E
T
A

you've never colored outside the lines because you're weak
>>
>>36775793
well, even after getting wasted hard give me a rest day and im back at gym and life full functional like before. now if you stop drinking coffee, assuming you are a daily drinker, you will get tired and kinda weaker at the gym for DAYS, while booze only "weakens" me for the time drunk and the day after
>>
>>36778843
>colored outside the lines
The dude's never drank or smoked, he's not mormon or a dunedude so he's way outside the norm.
>>
>>36778830
I consistently do? So do plenty of other people? Not sure what to tell ya
>>
>>36775171
I drink a bottle of vodka twice a week and smoke
>>
File: 1460272319507.png (31 KB, 447x459) Image search: [Google]
1460272319507.png
31 KB, 447x459
this is why we should've never let white people have drugs
>>
>>36777406
The best of the best certainly do, they don't have to worry about getting screened like everyone else.

The best of the best rappers act like they do.
(and imo certainly do)
>>
>>36777194
Not really any harm if you take the recommended dose. Honestly I would rather you look it up but I'll try to give it ago. Both attack your immune system. You'll run a small fever and get chills and maybe a bit nauseated on the come up. It's because your body thinks it's dying. LSD was also derived from a fungus. After that, though, you'll start feeling a lot better and your trip will be amazing. I believe they act on serotonin receptors. You won't necessarily hallucinate unless you take higher doses, but you'll perceive things that are already there in a wild and altered state. Just warning you now. Do not take too many shrooms your first go. I took a half my first time and was off my face for hours. Lost control of my body. Took 12 showers according to friends. Kept playing games in my own head that made me forget I was playing. I also "zipped" back and forth through time. Legitimately thought I was time traveling. Weird shit.
>>
>>36777374
Underrated
>>
>>36779566
White people were a mistake
>>
>>36776672
Don't go down with the ship anon
>>
>>36777681
That's so weird. Is it fucked up that I've never had a bad come down from Molly or ecstasy?
>>
>>36775171

>> coffee/tea more than 2 cups (pushes you to much, paranoia, anxiety, bad sleep etc., BUT is okay before the training to lose weight and green tea has a lot of good stuff in it)

you have no idea what you're talking about senpai

>pushes you to much

this isn't a thing

>paranoia

did you eat a gram of pure caffeine at once? congratulations on the darwin award my man

>anxiety

did you eat a gram of pure caffeine at once? congratulations on the darwin award my man

>bad sleep

did you consume caffeine intending to sleep within the 6-7 or so hours it takes to piss it out? congratulations on the darwin award my man

>BUT is okay before the training to lose weight and green tea has a lot of good stuff in it)

lel not at all contradictory

hell, how you're even equating tea with coffee when talking about caffeine is ridiculous
>>
File: dyel.jpg (71 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
71 KB, 960x626
>>36777799
You think that if someone is a D1 athlete is considered a "top athlete"? I'm talking about the top 10% of professionals not the top 50% of college athletes
>>
>>36777916
I've done both separately but never tried them together. I'm extremely eager to try that now
>>
>>36779652
I'm sorry anon. I'll do better next time.
>>
>>36775171

Used to smoke weed on the daily - I broke my shoulder and collarbone, so it was either benzos or hydro. With how depressed I was after losing all my gains I'm glad I went with cannabis, who knows where pain-killers would have taken me.

It's taken 2 years to rebuild my strength base and I still have pain, but I dropped the daily habit.

Currently, I'll smoke a couple grams over a 3-5 day period every other month or so. I find it allows my mind to fall out of it's routine thinking patterns, on that weekend I find myself synthesizing the past month's events, deeply understanding my relationships with other people, dreaming of where my current plans are taking me, etc.

For a while I smoked salvia on the regular. Got a hold of some plain leaf, along with some potent extract. The wild thing about that plant is the more you smoke it, the less tolerance you develop for it.

Had to cut that down though, as I started having salvia flashbacks triggered by social anxiety.
>>
>>36775565
It's pretty bad though.
>>
>>36779684
>no rush titties
IT'S SHIT
>>
>>36779677
I agree with you on just about everything however he's equating green tea to coffee because green tea has caffeine in it like coffee does.
>>
I've done loads of drugs

heroin, like 20 other opiates
coke, crack

and a buncha other shit

was homeless and addicted

shits bad yo, dont do it

been clean / sober for 4 years now. Life is great 10/10

drugs r bad desu
>>
>>36775565
Heroin IS garbage though
>>
Grew up as a beta autistfag, with an alcoholic dad and an uncle dying from an overdose.
I've never been at a party, so I've never been pressured into doing anything. I'm too autistic for parties anyways.

Alcoholism is also heritable from what I understand, and seeing what it can do to people I figure it's best I just never try. I don't really feel like I'm missing out either to be honest.

I'd rather be addicted to being /fit/. I can squat double my bodyweight now. That's coming from someone who's always been auschwitz mode.
>>
>>36778101
Easy to get, trips are nuts. Not black. Hangover is absolute shit though
>>
>>36779850
your doing good senpai
>>
>>36779825
Great for turning your life around. Makes me happy to hear that

I was homeless and on drugs too. Was a meth addict but man I was surrounded by all types of drug users. Crackheads, heroin addicts, it's just, it's a bad life all they way around. I'm glad that meth was the only drug I got into but man even that in itself is terrible. It'll be a year soon of me being completely clean from it (I quit in March last year but relapsed a few times). Not homeless anymore either, sober from everything even weed trying to make a life for me

>mfw ex was a heroin addict
>mfw ex is love of my life
>mfw clean and sober, ex has no intention on doing so
>break up

Feels bad man. But my ex only loved heroin. She's clean now and wants to get back together but in a relationship now
>>
Anyone looking to lose weight should try mdma, dancing for hours burns bare calories, also it kills your appetite.
>>
1g of ket and 1g of Coke for a weekend once a month, super bad for you but it feels amazing. Makes you feel like you could squat the sun
>>
>>36775171
Yeah I've cut down my drinking to special occasions (birthdays, holidays) even them I don't get fucked up like I used to (only one drink an hour). Haven't enjoyed weed since high school. I'll do Molly if I'm the rare occasion a friend has some.

>>36775229
As this anon said smoking is pointless. But I caught the hobbit from a friend when I was in high school and haven't been able to shake it. Most stupid thing I've done in my life.
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
Drugs are for fat guys or skinny fats who never grew up. This is a fact
>>
>>36779940
>I caught the hobbit
>>
>>36779918
meth is crazy shit man, I knew a few people who got off of it.

Glad to hear your good.

idk if you have but check out AA/NA

Shit saved my life and now I get to give back to ppl

makes me feel good
>>
I drink between 375 to 750mL of whiskey a night. Sometimes vodka or brandy if I'm feeling adventurous.
I smoke cigarettes and pot daily, have for over a decade.
Cocaine once in a blue moon.

Cigarettes and cocaine are god tier cutting tools. I still make gains and hit the gym 5 times a week.
>>
>>36779850
It depends

>grandmother alcoholic
>uncle alcoholic
>sister alcoholic
>mother and father never drank growing up. Seriously can't ever remember my father drinking (although mom claims he was a heavy drinker) and same with my mom. She really didn't start drinking until I was like 18
>grow up, don't drink alcohol

I think part of it may be genetics but a part of it is also how you are raised. since my maternal grandmother was an alcoholic it turned my mother off so she never drank so because I grew up in a home where my parents didn't drink (loner in HS) I really wasn't surrounded by it. I'll drink it every now and then but very rare. I kinda hate alcohol. I'll drink enough to be buzzed but not drunk. I just don't see the appeal. Taste like shit
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 719x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 719x388
>>36779959
Stop lying to yourself
>>
>>36777007
Yeah, leave one of my 'idols' alone. He's gifted!

Major reason why Ronaldo doesn't do dope or booze. Check out his history.

I don't do drugs for any fitness, EXCEPT once a month I'll do HIIT training on Yohimbe - intense!
>>
Never done any types of drugs before. Though I definitely don't consider myself straight edge or whatever that term is.

My little brother apparently was for his teenage years. Drew the symbol on his hand or arm all the time in black pen. Super weird shit.
That stopped when he hit 18 and discovered pot for the first time. Which he then started doing all types of shit. He's cleaned up now though. Mainot sticks to cigarette and weed.
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>36780014
It's the truth man, I count all my calories - whiskey tends to be the largest portion of calories in my day. It all works out. Hungry? Smoke a cigarette - good to go for a few hours.
>>
>>36779813

but it's it's equatable at all

it's like saying you can have a glass of beer or a glass of vodka because beer and vodka both have alcohol despite vastly different concentrations
>>
>>36779945
Hello newfriend
>>
>>36780056
Post bod
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>36780056
Post pic or leave fatty
>>
>>36775229
I'm like this. I guess I'm bait of a pussy, but I don't like anything that ducks with my head. A few bears every once in a while are fine. I cracked one open a few minutes ago, in fact.
>>
>>36779958
Yeah. Well for me I was lucky because I've always been the "mind over matter" type so I never let the drugs just completely take me over and change who I was as a person. I still held on to my morals and values as a person which as you know is not easy to do on meth lol. That and I was only on meth for about 6-8 months before I reached my rock bottom. Went to a shelter, got clean, now I'm at my own place just trying to continue to better my life

Thanks I may definitely look into it. Can't lie some days I just , I miss it and the way it makes me feel. Like my life right now. Meth would help lol ):
>>
>>36780056
Post body faggot
>>
File: images (1).jpg (18 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18 KB, 282x179
>not doing dmt for those spirituality gains

You blue pill normies will never understand. That was the only way i could ever shake hating girls as a butthurt faggot. Mushrooms made me realize the importance of self physical and mental improvement. Lsd and mescaline helped understand the roles patterns play in all artistic or creative based outlets. Mda turned me from afraid to dance with girls to dancing with around 15 girls, fingering girls, grabbing 6+ pairs of tits on the dance floor on average ( they put my hands there). Now I'm a chad because of an enhanced outlook i would have never found otherwise. Girls open their legs the day you meet them if you have something deep yet reasonable to say about spirituality. Demonstrate how you are above sex and above the physical world while remaining cute yetv sexy. This sets you so far apart it's not even funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 539x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 539x568
>>36780168
>tfw gonna have the opportunity to do DMT this summer
Can you share what it was like? What should I expect? My brother did it once and he said time was distorted in such a way that 15 minutes can feel like hours, even days.
>>
>>36775229
I smoked weed once.

I didn't feel a fucking thing.
>>
>>36780240
Try again senpai. Get some med grade sour diesel if you wanna feel super energetic and happy or northern lights if you want to purely relax and be on your ass for a couple hours. Its absolutely worth trying again
>>
>>36775171
Yah every two or three weeks i get some heroin and meth and have a cheat week, i suggest you try it senpai
>>
>>36780240
You did it wrong
>>
>>36780357
No, I don't want to spend another evening caughing.
>>
>>36775990
That will eventually fuck your teeth up friend
>>
>>36775295
Molly and shrooms is called a hippie flip, lsd and molly a candy flip and all 3 are a jedi flip. Me and my friends to this it's a pretty crazy time would recommend if you can handle your drugs
>>
>>36777194
Doing it every once and a while doesn't fuck with you too much but I'd recommend doing them with good friends who you don't have many negative feelings because that can ruin it. First time I ever did a hallucinogen was LSD by myself and I played skyrim for about 8 hours. It was the fucking shit
>>
>>36775239
> I do something top athletes do
> I'm better than you and I'm just like to athletes
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.