[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I look any thinner between these two pics (taken 12 days apart),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1942x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1942x796
Do I look any thinner between these two pics (taken 12 days apart), or is my mind playing tricks on me?

I can't tell if I want to see results so badly that I am duping myself, or if I am actually leaning out a little bit
>>
Yeah, slightly
>>
>>36769270
you jerk off with only your right hand, don't you
>>
It could be the lighting and angle but I think you might look a tiny bit thinner on the right. Your left oblique on your right pic is more defined.
>>
>>36769270
>>36769270
you're really crooked
>>
>>36769270
there's no way to tell, the lightning is way too different bro.
12 days is nothing, don't worry
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 2048x1580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 2048x1580
>>36769308
Yea, I have pretty bad scoliosis. Makes my back look awful (along with the fat I'm carrying)
>>
>>36769394

Same here brah I got uneven development. Still stronger than most normies though. I think scoliosis is a lot more common than people realize.
>>
>>36769394
>>36769482
I blame it on the public school cunts who made us carry heavy textbooks in our backpacks
>>
>>36769492
> One strapped
> Lead to physical deformity

why didnt you two strap like everyone else ?
>>
>>36769270
>>36769394
I'm not sure but it kinda looks like your closer to the camera in the first pic so its kinda hard to tell, to me it looks like you have slimmed down slightly
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x642
>>36769492
I do too, 100%. I was that chud who would carry around all his textbooks because I was too lazy to go to my locker. Little did I know...

Pic is another one I took last night, just to show how lighting really is everything (not just in pics, but real life). That and that fact that I have my arms pinned back and flexing my abs
>>
>>36769517
But I two strapped and I'm the guy who made the textbook connection.

No joke they'd have us use/carry 300+ page math books and only teach us 6-7 chapters out of the whole thing. But you still gotta carry the whole thing home because you gotta do the problems on pages 100-102 for Mrs Steinberg :^)
>>
>>36769492

Good point. I actually wonder if that's possible because I used to carry a heavy as fuck bag.

I went to this chiropractor years ago and he actually popped one twisted vertebrae/rib back into place. Instantly cured my scoliosis. The muscle discomfort was too much and I popped it back out. Havent been able to get it back in since and he went out of business. I fucked up.
>>
The lighting is better in the second pic. With that said your upper abs are clearly more defined and your lower stomach is flatter in the second pic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.