[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder /fit/ >Radically right-winged, yet openly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
Daily Reminder

/fit/
>Radically right-winged, yet openly gay and bisexual
>Misogynist, yet lifts for women
>Hate women for being shallow whores, yet the ultimate goal in life is to have as many one night stands as possible
>Wonders why they only ever get vapid shallow women, yet wears nothing but XS T-shirts and fluorescent colors
>Denounces short people, yet projects their insecurities on those who are apathetic
>Cares about aesthetics, yet wears sloppy jeans and hoodies everyday
>Preaches a healthy lifestyle, yet always wishes to take steroids and dangerous supplements
>Absolutely despises fat people, yet the general populace is overwhelmingly comprised of current or recovering overweight/obese people
>Worships an internet hero who's death was in no way, shape, or form related to his steroid abuse, and constantly derides other boards to worship his model of life
>Claims to lift for strength, yet walks around shirtless and poses in front of cameras frequently
>Claims to lift for function, yet 90% of the general populace doesn't play a single sport
>Claims to lift for women, yet fails to realize an muscled physique is not a cure for social ineptness
>Claims to lift for health, yet neglects cardiovascular exercise and couldn't run a decent mile to save their life
>Mocks others for not worshiping their idols, yet suffers from crippling body dysmorphic disorder and loneliness
>Fails in every aspect of life except lifting, yet looks down on people who have actual jobs and responsibilities and hobbies
>>
>>36763035

You are right.

Now get out
>>
File: 9-TheDude.jpg (48 KB, 394x406) Image search: [Google]
9-TheDude.jpg
48 KB, 394x406
>>36763035
and?
>>
File: 1452553960677.gif (660 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1452553960677.gif
660 KB, 353x353
better than being a fat jealous cunt
>>
>>36763035
>/fit/ is one person
just end it you mong
>>
>>36763035
8/15 and fine with it
>>
>>36763035
i'm comfortable with being a hypocrite, are you?
>>
>>36763035
Lmao the fact you put so much time and effort into this OP is really telling.
>>
>>36763035
I actually come here to get tips on weight-loss and workout ideas to excel in the Army Physics Fitness Test (APFT).

Not trying to bulk, not trying to show off. I just want to be fit for my country, do a good amount of push-ups, sit-ups, and the best 2-mile run time I can get.

So yeah... maybe your should stop being a stereotyping asshole.
>>
File: download (1).png (6 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6 KB, 294x171
>>36763035
right in the hearth
>>
>>36763135
Physical*
You*
>>
>Absolutely despises fat people, yet the general populace is overwhelmingly comprised of current or recovering overweight/obese people
Why is that bad?
>>
>>36763116
Which ones?
>>
>>36763035
>op is a newfag who doesn't understand irony

4chan is contrarian, fit likes working out, op is always a faggot
>>
>>36763035
Woah it's almost as if /fit/ has a split personality. Like imagine if he was actually more than one person.

Also I was mirin OP til I noticed the faggot shapes his eyebrows.
>>
>>36763035
This guy's mom is kind of cute.
>>
File: 1435977158526.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435977158526.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>36763035
>couldn't run a mile to save his life
6:13 second mile. Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>36763035
I'm obese and I despise fat people. I frequent fat hate threads as motivation, and I'm striving to love a healthier life so that I don't die at 40 from a heart attack. Not seeing the problem with hating fat people.
>>
>>36765917
Exactly! I'm fat and I hate myself everyday!
>>
>>36763035
Op actually has a great point
>>
>>36763035
> why does a community of millions of people have sometimes inconsistent statements

Op you are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>36765666
Satanic trips of truth

Try to run 1km in under 2:50 and well talk.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.