[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't eat beans >he doesn't eat chick peas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0a4.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129 KB, 724x611
>he doesn't eat beans
>he doesn't eat chick peas
>he doesn't carb the fuck up
>he thinks carbs are bad
>he eats an animal protein with every meal
>he claims he's all about health and fitness
>he's oblivious to the long term side effects of eating animal products
>he doesn't eat at least 10 cups of veggies a day
>he doesn't eat at least 8 servings of fruit a day
>>
But I don't care that much about health.
>>
>>36756900
Please, teach me more.
>>
>>36756900

because i'm not addicted to sweets. vegans are childish sugar addicts that have to replace the satisfaction you get from eating meat with something else, but they do it with the most shit-tier food sources.

meat is rich with nutrients you can't find in any other food source. eating a balanced omnivorous diet of meat, vegetables, and complex carbs will always be superior.

have fun with your vitamin b12, carnosine, DHA, and zinc deficiencies, fucktard
>>
>>36756900
What does this make me?

>he doesn't eat beans
I do
>he doesn't eat chick peas
I do
>he doesn't carb the fuck up
I do
>he thinks carbs are bad
I up not
>he eats an animal protein with every meal
Mostly. ~1 meal a week now animal protein ~2 meals red meat the rest is about 50/50 chicken and seafood
>he claims he's all about health and fitness
I don't everyone can still learn more
>he's oblivious to the long term side effects of eating animal products
No more carcinogenic then dozens of other things I expose myself to every day
>he doesn't eat at least 10 cups of veggies a day
Average around 6-7
I don't really enjoy eating fruit and they have a fair few calories. I have about 4 pieces a day
>>
>>36757330
Couple of auto correct mistakes
Up = do
Now = no
>>
File: 1460507104513-506974950.jpg (568 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1460507104513-506974950.jpg
568 KB, 2048x1152
>>36756900
Threads like these make me feel good because i know im not alone

>not eating 1500+ calories of white rice at one sitting
>>
>>36757315
>vegans are childish sugar addicts that have to replace the satisfaction you get from eating meat with something else
>implying theres anything more satisfying then eating 200+ strawberries for a single meal

>have fun with your vitamin b12, carnosine, DHA, and zinc deficiencies, fucktard
>impying meat eaters can have these deficiencies too.
>not realizing that meat gets its b12 via supplements and must of the b12 isnt even digested
>>
>>36757596
*cant

*most
>>
Here's a video to motivate you all to eat more fruits and vegetables.

https://youtu.be/ZsA5y-ZKWGc
>>
I had beans this morning faggot.

Fried em up with three eggs and made a bean omlette type thing.
>>
I've been consuming dairy products and meat all my life and not once have i been in the hospital.
>>
>>36757619
i feel like ive been raped via youtube
>>
>>36757648
just wait till you're older squirt. Most people from birth until they're in their late 20s rarely see any health problems. It all shows up in your 30s, more so in your 40s, and majorly in your 50s.
>>
>>36757535
Is that an ice cream sample spoon.

Confirmed cheating. Never gonna make it
>>
>>36756900
Annoying us a with veganism is one thing
But spreading your 80/10/10 is too much.
Fucking kys
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.