[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal Leakage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: data-leakage.jpg (50 KB, 549x420) Image search: [Google]
data-leakage.jpg
50 KB, 549x420
I don't use Creatine or any other supplements. All I take aside from normal foods is protein shakes. Currently using ON Gold standard whey but have used true nutrition and others in the past.

Anyways. I have been getting anal leakage. I tried putting peanut butter in my shakes hoping it would help but it didn't.

For the record, when I shit it's fine, I don't have diarreah or anything. It's just that throughout the day I always have a little anal leakage that I have to go to the bathroom and wipe off. WTF.
>>
File: 1453751311851.jpg (74 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1453751311851.jpg
74 KB, 500x548
>>36751709

One of two problems.

1) Your colon's health is FUBAR and you should incorporate some fiber (ground flax seed) into your shakes. This will ensure regular powershitting that will evacuate your ass and leave nothing to leak.

or

2) You are not using enough lube when you are getting ass-railed by Tyrone. This is causing damaged to your anal sphincter. Make sure to have lots of astroglide for this activity.
>>
>>36752020
This pretty much. Also try to increase the variety of the things you eat. See a doctor too though..it could be serious.
>>
>>36752020
rolling for 2
>>
>>36751709
i get this too its fucking awful, i find its usually after caffeine though? you drink coffee or tea during the day? i quit that shit in office hours and wait till i get home where i can leak to my hearts content. sweet dreams tyrone
>>
>>36751709
Did you fall for the ancient stretching before exercise meme?
>>
>>36752095
kek
>>
File: adhesive rectal patche.png (170 KB, 480x339) Image search: [Google]
adhesive rectal patche.png
170 KB, 480x339
>>36751709
Here ya go .
>>
>>36752786
flushable?
>>
Dude, that's pretty fucking serious. Its not your protein. It is anything from a serious dietary deficiency that could give you a heart attack now, to colon cancer. And none of that is good. Get to a doctor today.
>>
File: 19889899918.jpg (36 KB, 728x419) Image search: [Google]
19889899918.jpg
36 KB, 728x419
>>36752786

I actually use wet-wipes. The protein shakes leave my anus looking like a soft-serve dispenser.
>>
Are you eating alot of, or any of, fat-free chips, or foods?

Please let me know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.