[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lordosis of the spine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-12 15.48.31.jpg (2 MB, 1821x2508) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 15.48.31.jpg
2 MB, 1821x2508
Why does i have that lumbar curve? Any training solutions ?
>>
>>36751164
PT here,you have hyperlordosis.
work on your abs and upper back,and stretch your pectoral muscles.
>>
>>36751290
forgot to add,if you never work your legs you should stretch your hamstrings and go for a jog once in a while.
>>
File: 20160412_025419-1.jpg (3 MB, 1829x2733) Image search: [Google]
20160412_025419-1.jpg
3 MB, 1829x2733
>>36751290
I do all of this :s and also on a diet ect., in 3month from 100kg to 85 still going but hate my lordosis also look at my shoulders
>>
>>36751378
I do work my legs so hard 1perweek
>>
>>36751290
what the fuck are you talking about you god damn mongoloid??
Strench your pec muscles for lordosis?
Motherfucker you should be shoot on the spot...
Sheesh

Anyway OP, simple answer do these stretches every day for some time and it will get better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o0KNU4WAG0 - couch stretch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol0r8lUqB-Q&nohtml5=False - hamstring strech

Anyway the main reason why you have lordosis is because you sit too much, do those stretches try to sit less and you will see improvements.
Also work on your posture (squeeze butt, tense abs, shoulders back and down)

Source: had it myself and fixed it, good luck OP
>>
>>36751401
but do you stretch your hamstrings at least 3 times a week?
you must also work on your abdominal muscles much more than you work on your lower back.
also,why do u look so mediterannean?
>>
File: 1427054743785.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1427054743785.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
>>36751387
text book computer guy body
>>
>>36751431
???
>>
File: 1453778756320.jpg (31 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1453778756320.jpg
31 KB, 628x676
>>36751164
fix posture
diddlylifts, squats, pull-ups, lying supermans aka back extension, shrugs, rows, ab exercises
stretch thighs, hamstrings... stretch everything, there's no reason not to

when walking tug your butt under your torso, as if pointing your penis forward and up, head up, shoulders up ->back ->down into their pockets

if you want to get rid of it even faster, google hyperlordosis exercises

keep your torso tight, remember to hold good posture at all times, as much as possible, sleep on your back

When walking, this is important, force your hips forward, don't let them and your butt back, it will only worsen your hyper lordosis... but don't exaggerate this for you will look as if your penis was leading you to a pussy

When brushing teeth and standing (or when standing in general, this is just an example), force your hips forward and tighten your cheeks while bracing your core and sort of forcing your spine up while also keeping you shoulders as I've described before and keeping tight. Again, don't exaggerate too much, you don't want to get all the way to the 'I am anime' pose, but you want to tuck your butt under you
>>
>>36751690
>tug
I meant tuck
>>
Google warrior lunge stretch, been doing them for a week or two and my hyper lordosis already got better.
>>
>>36751164
get a decent guitar x5
shave pube beard x5
fix your fucking wall x5
>>
>>36751856
seriously though, use this video for stretching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0kNeOyH98

do cat vomits (usually 30s x 3) and do some exercises like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4d2IcKCkMo

look for more on Youtube. Helps a lot.

>>36751410
also do what this guy says.
>>
>>36751164
Lose weight.
The belly makes the curvature more prominent.
And then follow this very smart person's >>36751690 who is definitely not me advice
>>
>>36751164
It's called presenting. It means you want to stick your butt out so a guy can rail your bussy.
>>
Oh that's from sticking your ass out too much during anal. My doctor told me so.
>>
From wikipedia:
>A major feature of lumbar hyperlordosis is a forward pelvic tilt, resulting in the pelvis resting on top of the thighs.
>Lordosis may also increase at puberty sometimes not becoming evident until the early or mid-20s. Imbalances in muscle strength and length are also a cause, such as weak hamstrings, or tight hip flexors (psoas)
>A visible sign of lordosis is an abnormally large arch of the lower back and the person appears to be puffing out his or her stomach and buttocks.
>Lumbar lordosis may be treated by strengthening the hip extensors on the back of the thighs, and by stretching the hip flexors on the front of the thighs.

tl;dr - strengthen hamstrings and core, work on hip flexor flexibility (and overall flexibility)
>>
>>36751387

either take accutane, or shoop an anime girls head on top of yours like the rest of us.
>>
squeeze ur asscheeks

then tighten your core

hold that position

fixed
>>
>>36751387
>Anonymous mask
kill yourself.
>>
>>36751690
BEST!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.