[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start cut >lose 4 lbs in a month, success >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: imeatigncurtains.jpg (13 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
imeatigncurtains.jpg
13 KB, 270x187
>start cut

>lose 4 lbs in a month, success

>suddenly stop losing weight

>lose period (inb4 london)

>actually gain 4 lbs back

>face gets too thin, look like i never eat or sleep

WHY
>>
>>36748116
>cutting as a woman
Not going to be joocy enough
>>
>>36748129

my ass is good enough to compensate
>>
What was the purpose of this post? Like what are you asking?
>>
>Woman
>Shitty post
>Can't even post a properly sized image

Roastie gtfo
>>
>>36748153

why did my moderate 500-cal-defecit cut not only fail but destroy my health
>>
>>36748163

oh shit, my bad about the image, but if you can't decipher the point of my post then i am not sorry
>>
Height
Weight

Pls dont be anorexic
>>
>>36748180

5'3"

>>
>>36748185
fucking manlets.
>>
Fuck off you dumb bitch.
>>
>>36748116
>lose period (inb4 london)
You lost too much weight. Basically, you're now so skinny that you can't get pregnant anymore because there's not enough fat to keep the baby alive, so your body says "Aw, fuck it." and stops being fertile.

It's rather common in female athletes.
>>
>>36748233

i'm not that thin, though. i still have quite a bit of bodyfat (not sure on %, no BF scale i've found has given me consistend readings). not a lot, but i'm far from shredded. i can only barely see my top abs. i've seen plenty of women with less body fat than me... whether or not they were in good health/menstruating i can't say. definitely less sallow-looking faces, though.
>>
>>36748116
The fuck is up with your image size
Captcha comics aren't even a thing anymore outside of /b/
You're not really cutting if you gained weight, must've had one too many midnight snacks
>>
>>36748250
>i'm not that thin
Except you are. Your hormones are out of whack because you lost too much fat. That's how it is.

>i've seen plenty of women with less body fat than me... whether or not they were in good health/menstruating i can't say.
That's like guys saying "Well, there are plenty of men more muscular than me. Dunno if they roid."

>definitely less sallow-looking faces, though.
There's pills for everything, also make-up.
>>
>>36748298
Addendum: Bodyfat below 17% = Period stops.
>>
>>36748250
you are probably cutting without gaining enough muscle you cant just lose "weight" without replacing it with something
>>
>>36748298

shit, man. i'm fine with never being able to conceive children but i guess my hormones being out of whack can feed into a whole slew of other problems.

meh, i don't care for make-up. i'm lucky enough to have naturally awesome facial aesthetics, so it feels like having been defeated. maybe i should just slow-bulk or something.

still, that shrededness is really tantalizing.

do different people have different body fat thresholds at which their system kinda just shuts down? genetics and bullshit?
>>
>>36748330
Yeah, you got BDD.

>do different people have different body fat thresholds at which their system kinda just shuts down? genetics and bullshit?
see
>>36748312

Your period stops when you are under 17% bodyfat.
>>
>>36748316

dude wat how am i supposed to gain muscle on a calorie deficit like ???

i mean i've been gaining strength but i'm chalking that up to noob gains (still less than 1 year into training) in the CNS, not muscle gain. if i'm missing something and this is possible while losing fat pleeeease2educate
>>
>>36748338

i dunno man, either BDD or lose skin from the once upon a time that i was fat and lost weight too quickly when i was like 15.
>>
>>36748346
>Loose skin
>Solution: Lose more weight
You're also retarded.
>>
>>36748360

i didn't really think it was loose skin, though.
>>
>>36748375

or is, whatever.

seems too thick to be skin.
>>
>>36748375
BTW, loose skin can only be "cured" with surgery as of now.

Seek professional help. You have BDD and an eating disorder.
>>
>>36748381
Got pics to post ?
>>
>>36748386

oh dear, i know i have an eating disorder. used to be a LOT worse. gone through years and years of therapy, and ultimately done most of the work on my own. mentally, i'm a lot better than i was when i was trying to starve myself to be as skinny as possible. i know that i'm still vulnerable to some pitfalls... so, thanks for being real with me, i guess.

>>36748396

meh, not gonna do that, at least not tonight when i should be in bed anyway.
>>
>>36748116
Fuark you most of us want gaunt faces
>>
>>36748442

it's really awkward when you have full lips and huge eyes and know you could be 10x more adorable with a little fat on your face, though.

anyway, Ging2bed now, hopefully the thread willsurvive the night but thanks either way to anyone who's offered anything genuine.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.