[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do these do anything at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Hand-Exerciser.jpg (18 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
Hand-Exerciser.jpg
18 KB, 225x250
do these do anything at all?
>>
better than nothing, but barely
>>
Yes. Try it.
>>
I dont know lol
>>
They can help with tendonitis.

If you want to build a strong ass grip, do farmers walk / deadlifts / one arm pull-ups.
>>
they give you autism grip strength

the kind that gets you killed by resisting arrest
>>
I thought about buying some but all of the good ones cost atleast $20. For that I could just do wrist curls.
>>
you ever seen the video of that black midget going "i can break these cuffs" but then he can't?

do enough reps with that thing and you can avoid that embarrassment
>>
They make me feel weak when I fail using them
>>
>>36746901
When you squeeze the black parts they come closer together.
>>
>>36746901

They keep the plates from falling off the barbell.
>>
>>36746901
i used to own a few of these. if i used them nowadays i would be taking more days off just for forearm recovery. counterproductive i m o but they have their uses.
>>
>>36746901
They help my grip. Girls used to always slip away. Not anymore since I got my death grip. I just Anchor their arm and tell them their throat is next if they wanna keep resisting. Now I get all the girls
>>
>>36747044
Kek
>>
>>36747044
tfw in 6th grade friend's brother gave me some old clips he was gonna throw away. tfw i used them between my fingers and palm for forearm workouts.
>>
sure, they do something, but they do nothing that farmer's walks don't do better.
>>
>>36748978
You dont know shit son , farmers walks train your support grip strenght while this trains your crush grip , basically different mussels
>>
>>36746901
I got one with adjustable grip strength. I hope they fucking do anything.
>>
File: 1327978492256.jpg (47 KB, 472x300) Image search: [Google]
1327978492256.jpg
47 KB, 472x300
Is this any better? I have one but never use it. Any recommended exercises?
>>
>does this thing that provides resistance do anything
>>
The ones like in pic related will barely do anything, i got those when i was 16 and was able to do 100 reps (ayy cardio) within a month.

If you want to any actual gains, you should get special ones with increased resistance (Captains of Crush always come to mind) or just do DLs/rows/farmer walks for forearm gains.
>>
>>36749387
own one of these as well.
Given that after I use it my wrist feels pretty sore, I like to think that it does something.
>>
>>36747089
Felt my dick move.

>>36749387
Had one when I played tennis in HS - helped with the dexterity and precision of my wrist.

Anywho, the spring guys are great for relieving stress at your desk. But like the guy above me said, you'll need higher weights.
>>
File: 8850636952088.jpg (408 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
8850636952088.jpg
408 KB, 1080x1920
If you're new to grip training then get this one.
Adjustable from 55-154lbs
You still need to train pinch grip though.

You can work up quite a bit. If you're deadlifting over 300 but under 400lb with double overhand then you don't need a bigger one yet. This should last you a month or two-unless you have slow fore-arms
>>
>>36751424
how do you spot somebody grepping 150's on this bad boy.
>>
>>36753408
Can't tell if meme question or serious question due to word choice and nature of this board.

Spot as in assist or spot as in recognize?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.