[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dog lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: Most-Muscular-Dogs0007[1].jpg (68 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
Most-Muscular-Dogs0007[1].jpg
68 KB, 600x461
How do i get my dogbro ripped?
Is there a Starting Dog Strength or something?
>>
Why do you want a strong dog? They're annoying pieces of shit to deal with, just get a little cute bugger and be fucking happy
>>
Weight pulling
>>
>>36741301
wtf? are you some kind of cuck?
>>
Carpet mill and a calorie surplus.
>>
>>36741279
DogCrapp

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/?m=1
>>
Have a pit who looks like pic related. Various supplements, swimming, and weight pulling when he was old enough. While he's young, take him to park and let him swim and run. Put him on high protein diet, like proplan sport. Add bike rides when he gets a little older, and once he's full grown, add in weight pulling for speed and weight:

My dog absolutely loves it and we bond together this way.
>>
>>36741596
>has a pit

Probably got a neck tattoo as well.
>>
>>36741596
Raw diet. Beef, liver, kidneys, heart, and chicken necks. Avoid pork.
For diet beef lungs.
3% from bodyweight, once per day (better in the evening). Feed once 24/hrs, with one fasting day per week.
Proportions: 70% lean meat, 20% chicken necks, 10% organs.
>>
>>36741651
>he doesn't have a pit for the upcoming race war
>>
>>36741301
For hunting with
>>
File: dogview_palisades1_zoom.jpg (89 KB, 483x437) Image search: [Google]
dogview_palisades1_zoom.jpg
89 KB, 483x437
>>36741279
I started by getting mine a travel pack and making him carry his own water and shit on long hikes. Along with any outdoor toys or what have you that I thought he might want/need.

He actually likes the saddle bags. makes him feel like he has a job. He's way more obedient when he's working.

I also set him up with a harness for when we harvest the garden. He pulls the wagon when we fill it up. I used to hook him up for any and all garden work, but it's too much of a pain in the ass. So now he only pulls the wagon when my little nephews want pulled around, or when we bring in the sweet potato harvest.
>>
>>36741713
>He actually likes the saddle bags. makes him feel like he has a job.

My dog was the same way. When he was a puppy I'd take him on like 2 hour walks and he'd still have a ton of energy. So we got him this and it was perfect.
>>
>>36741666
Nah, American Bulldog, Great Pyrenees & 2 King Shepards
>>
>>36741662
Throw in some green tripe into the organ mix. It provides a more varied micronutrient base
>>
>>36741667
Wut? Good hunting dogs are ones that can help you find prey to shoot, or retrieve it after you do. No one is fucking sending a pack of dogs to take down a moose like a wolf pack.
>>
>>36742034
non-washed cow stomach should do the trick too.
>>
File: Corgi-Husky-Mix-Adult[1].jpg (29 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
Corgi-Husky-Mix-Adult[1].jpg
29 KB, 450x350
>pitbull

Ain't white trash or nignog.

Have some amazing corgi.
>>
Anyone knows how much a huskie would cost?
>>
Rottweiler master race.
>>
>>36742182
My cousin/roommate got one for us last semester and it was 650 i believe, from a breeder w all the shit needed done. I don't know the specifics but he was pretty much good to go for 650, 9 weeks old.
>>
>>36742182

$2000 + sled or dog walker for every day of the week.

Seriosly, though. Huskies are workdogs if you can't run with them at least 3-4 miles everyday you shouldn't get one.
>>
>>36742182
A lot of time you can get them from rescue organizations for a few hundred dollars. A lot of them get abandoned because it's actually kind of a dickhead breed if you don't take the time to train them.
>>
>>36741666
White Boies outnumbered by Poo in loos alone.

>They think they can take on combined might of coloured people

LMAO. Your dog is getting eaten you are gonna be turned into a sex slave. Prep your anus boy
>>
most important is to feed him good food mate.
quality food is expensive but worth it for maximum pupper efficiency
my puppers get some kind of exercise every day. whether we take them hiking, swimming, or even just on a walk.
>>
>>36742218
They don't live long enough.
purebreds are always broke as fuck too unless you're dropping over a grand from a reputable breeder.
safest bet is mutts.
>>
>>36741279

not all dogs can get ripped

the type of dogs than can get ripped are the ones that run alot
>>
>>36741360
>cuck

Ughhh this meme is making motherfuckers illiterate
>>
Does anyone have the cat starting strength routine?
>>
File: english-springer-spaniel.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
english-springer-spaniel.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
english springer spaniels are the most aesthetic and smartest dog
>>
>>36742863
but you're wrong
>>
>>36742163
>Ain't white trash
>Posts buzzfeed clickbait
That's a Swedish Vallhund.
>>
>>36742876

k then
>>
>>36741666
>not getting an actual dog that was bred for killing actual nigger intruders and fending of lions/other predators in south africa
>>
>>36742858
Underrated
>>
>>36741747
Our ancestors knew what they were doing. They killed all the lazy dogs, and only bred the ones that loved to work hard. It may not make sense to us lazy humans, but to a dog it gives them purpose, and they fucking love it.
>>
>>36742896
glad we agree
>>
My old black lab got some gains because he liked to find the biggest stick he could and run with it in the forest.

He would find logs 12ft long and run with them held at various points on its length, swing them around, and then chew them to pieces.

He had some pretty good shoulders and legs and a massive neck and jaw muscles from it all. He was also genetically gifted by being huge for his breed, beinfbhead and shoulders above his dad before he was near fully grown, and having perfect health his whole life.

When we went hiking up steel hills, he would always eagerly charge ahead. If you held on to his leash on a steep, difficult section he would pull you up it.

I think the best thing for dog health is just clean food and plenty of good exercise, running, walks in various places, lots of auing and roughhousing. He wasn't fed anything special, just decent dog food and some leftover meat and rice usually.
>>
>>36742915
rhodesian ridgeback masterace
>>
>>36743126
decent food is definitely one of the biggest factors
also I agree that normal exercise is the best.
running, walking, swimming, and hiking are most important.
tug of war with a good rope is also extremely good for dogs and I would recommend that way before any weird kind of "dog weight training" with the exception of some kind of sled pulling if that's their job.
>>
File: 1450285084432.jpg (96 KB, 1024x462) Image search: [Google]
1450285084432.jpg
96 KB, 1024x462
>>
Any suggestions on sub zero freeze dried dog food. It's supposedly really high in protons. Been feeding my dog this for about 3 months.
>>
just put some creatine on his food
>>
>>36742231
Damn straight, any purebred dog is either going to be shit or incredibly overpriced shit
>>
Daily reminder that all dogs under 200 pounds are doglets, and they will never learn.
>>
>>36741667
You don't want a strong dog you dumb fuckstick, you want a dog that does shittons of cardio.
But then you're probably some memeswilling faggot that doesn't even know what "cardio" does.
>>
>>36741279
tie it to a truck and see how fast it can keep up
>>
>>36741458
Kek
>>
File: piggin.jpg (230 KB, 1068x800) Image search: [Google]
piggin.jpg
230 KB, 1068x800
>>36742056
you've never been pig hunting have you?
>>
>>36741667
christ your logic
>>
>>36741713
Link for that bag??
>>
>>36747086
are you actually gonna go hunting or are you more attracted to the novelty of it all? if so nothing wrong with that just let us know your details. these one sentenced riddles are making us cringe.
>>
>>36742863
The best, most intelligent, durable and strong dog I have ever had was a beautiful Springer Spaniel. I will remember you forever Blacky
>>
>>36741360
N I G G E R
B R E E D
>>
>>36742163
>>36742889
those are corgis. they just denote them to separate herding dogs.
>>
run him on the beach... thats what all show dog owners do for working class dogs.
>>
File: 020520111073.jpg (712 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
020520111073.jpg
712 KB, 2592x1944
/ This is now a Brodog thread.

My Greater Swiss Mountain.
>>
>>36745751
5 years or less on this earth... feels incoming soon.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.