[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you live off oatmeal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1430688179B2.jpg (175 KB, 824x550) Image search: [Google]
1430688179B2.jpg
175 KB, 824x550
If you wanted to cut quick?
>>
Easily.
>>
>>36737142
Unless it is fortified you will probably die.
>>
>>36737142
I usually cut with oatmeal for breakfast
Protein shake for lunch
Sometimes a small typical meat/veg combo for dinner

Gotta eat somewhay healthh otherwise yoill fuck yourself over

If i had dinner too often i would skip the oats and just have coffee

Also ive made it habit to have a cup of tea for 'dessert' i find it helps cravings
>>
>>36737350
> he doesn't activate his oatmeal
>>
>>36737350
I take vitamin supplements anyway.
>>
>>36737142
Yeahhh. low fat milk + oatmeal
Bananas
Strawberries
And that low fat bread with coffee or whatever
You can actually eat bunch of stuff, even various nuts
Put some cocoa in oatmeal (not those sugary powders though)
>>
I'll give it a go for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>36737142
Why cut? Oatmeal is a great source of carbs, which you should minimize when cutting. In general, oats are the best food there is hands down. Nothing like them.
>>
>>36739563
>Oats are the best food
Not quite, best are canned sardines
>>
>>36737142

I live in scandinavia and have eaten oatmeal my whole life. I think its more popular here than anywere else in the world. Ive seen people saying they mix it with water and put it in the micro, which i think is stupid and seem to be people who never eaten this stuff in their life.

I personally think oatmeal is pretty boring, I think rye meal is tastier, same thing as oatmeal but made from grinded rye or graham.
The way I do it is boil 4-5dl of water saucepan. When the water starts to boil, turn of the heat and mix 1 dl oat/rye with the hot water. You turn of the heat because otherwise it will boil too much and the meal will burn to the bottom. Make sure to stir it a couple of times. And after a minute its done. Always eat it with
lingonberry jam and milk, or other types of jam if they dont sell lingon in your store
>>
>>36739727
Sure, enjoy your heavy metals in your mass production tuna carcass mixed with garbage sunflower oil instead of good fatty fish oil. To each his own.
>>
>>36740139
>sardines are tuna
you're not a bright one, are you?
>>
>>36740152
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metonymy

I have two degrees.
>>
>>36739563
Because it's god tier macros make it a great low calorie meal replacement.
>>
File: tip.png (129 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
129 KB, 186x264
>>36740200
>I have two degrees
>>
>>36740200
>>36740152
BEE
TEE
EFF
oooooooooooo
>>
I know oats and squats and shit but is oatmeal really that bomb
How to maximize my oatmeal gains
>>
File: 1459143375908.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459143375908.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36740200
they're not in science are they, anon. Its ok. We believe you. At least you've got your cambodian anime figurine imageboard
>>
>>36737350
it would be extremely painful.
>>
>>36740200
Then you should know that fish that are lower in the food chain have much less heavy metal accumulation.

But I digress. Troll away, bro.
>>
>>36737142
>cutting
>on a 100% carb diet
I mean I guess as long as you keep your caloric deficit you would lose weight but it's inefficient and stupid, also you would lose a lot of muscle mass and your hormones would be all over the place.
>>
>>36740331
I always wonder if you'd average the personalities of the the people here, it's be one poor sucker with a lot of self-hate. I guess that's because there are so many teenagers.

I'm 29 and I got an MD/PhD. Actually I got an award of our Ministry of Science for my dissertation. But I know that's against the etiquette, stating it, and I'm only stating it to brag and much less to answer any shitty retarded pointless online beef. Still, you're fucking stupid if you think I read "sardine" and understand "tuna". Fag.
>>
>>36737142
I did this once for a month and do not recommend it. Your stomach will be in pain on and off throughout the day. Your face will get flaky and discolored. Youll have no energy to do anything. You will lose weight but eat anything else your body will make your regret it.
>>
>>36740373
>Ministry of Science
Mother Russia masterrace detected
>>
>>36740398
Key is to drink enough. These fiber-rich foods are actually very constipating if not hydrated enough. I think that the very slow energy availability oats provide should be favorable for cutting. It's just hard to eat them at some point.
>>
My breakfast for the past two years has been 40-140g oats boiled in either water or diluter skim milk with or without a can of sardines on the side
>>
>>36737906
You really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>36740737
>he thinks it makes much difference where your minerals come from
>>
Best toppings?
>>
>>36737350
I have some bricks in my garage I could place around the bowl when I eat it. Will that help? Sorry, I don't know where to acquire a miniature cannon to help with fortifications.
>>
>>36737142
scurvy
>>
>>36737142
Short term (a couple months) no problem.
Long term, you'd start getting vitamin deficiency diseases.
>>
>>36741018
Sandbags would be better, or Hescos if you can get them.
>>
>>36737142
mustard gas
>>
I just ordered a 5 kg bag of Cinnamon Roll whey isolate. Planning to eat mainly oatmeal, whey, Greek yoghurt and various berries & fruit.
>>
>>36740364
>oats
>100% carbs

Do you even nutrition?
>>
I was told that oats are not good for cutting, have I been memed?
>>
>>36743665
Literally look at the nutrition information and make an educated decision by yourself you mongaloid
>>
>>36744497
They were more implying that unlike vegetables and other commonly accepting cutting foods that oats aren't a very fulfilling meal in relation to their amount of calories which is unhelpful when trying to eat at a deficit, I know perfectly well how to read nutritional facts you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>36740200
I have 4. BTFO
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.