[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60kg 185cm tall 20 push ups 20 sit ups 20 squats Diet is shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
60kg
185cm tall
20 push ups
20 sit ups
20 squats
Diet is shitty but fast metabolism
What can i expect if i do the above daily for the rest of the year
>>
poor bait for the rest of the year
>>
>20 push ups
>20 sit ups
>20 squats

You can expect nothing, and I'm not even joking. Those exercises wouldn't even qualify as a warm up for an effective exercise routine..

Also I assume that when you just write "squat" you mean bodyweight squat and not weighted squats.
>>
>>36736758
What is a beginner routine i can do at home?
>>
>>36736746
you dont have fast metabolism, you're delusional and autistic.
>>
>>36736772
How about you go to a gym??
>>
>What is a beginner routine i can do at home?

Read the sticky, it will answer your questions.

The most common recommended beginner routines are "Starting Strangth" or "Strong Lifts" which are usually abbreviated as SS or SL.
>>
>>36736746
>>36736746
>>36736746
>>36736746

Fucking hell

Very VERY TLDR right here faggot;

Protein 4 calories per gram of protein - found in meats milk and vegetables, mainly meats and milk is responsible for making your muscles grow stronger and larger, they do this by repairing muscle damage you cause by lifting weights, and the body adapts to make it easier the next time you lift by repairing said muscle. "GAINS"

Fats 9 calories per gram of fat - Regulates hormones, found in some vegetables, meatsm, milk etc. lubricates your joints and tendons. Dont ever avoid fats.

Carbohydrates 4 calories per gram of carbohydrate - Main energy source, found in vegetables, bread, candies etc. your brain needs it, your muscle needs it. You CAN go low on carbs to cut out a lot of calories to lose weight, but you will feel sluggish, weak and tired as a result because your body starts eating up your fat reserves, or "bellyfat" as you faggots call it, resulting in you getting leaner or "more toned" , dont ever fucking say "tone"

Calories in ---> calories out = Weight GAIN
Calories out ---> calories in = Weight LOSS

There are a lot of calculators that tell you how much you need to gain and lose weight.

>Metabolism
Dont ever fucking say you have a high metabolism, metabolism IS dictated by your physical activity, how large you are as a person and how much muscle you have. 2 twins with close to identical physiques, identical activities and muscle mass WILL have the same metabolism.

All in all, go to the gym lift heavy ass weights, make sure you get enough protein (Try to get 150-300 grams) Carbs you can play around with to fit your caloric needs, fats should be around 50-100 grams.

Now fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>36736746
this is some low quality bait.
>>
>>36736746
>fast/slow metabolism

Wtf does this shit even mean. Who started this.
>>
>Wtf does this shit even mean. Who started this.

Idiots with a half assed understanding of what metabolism means.
>>
>>36736746
Absolutely fucking nothing.

>source
>me for 5 years
I went skinny fat as I moved into my mid 20s and my fast metabolism slowed down/my appetite actually increased from habit.

>>36736848
>>36736928
It sounds good until you learn what metabolism actually is. I used to believe it when I was a teen, plenty of teachers and otherwise normally functioning adults reinforced it.
It's pop-culture vernacular, meme shit that people say without understanding or even really caring.

>listening to a medical scientist saying something about having a fast metabolism.
>point out that's not true and they should know that a fast metabolism is actually a fucking disease
>"Oh you know what I mean"
They didn't mean one's actual metabolism, so what did they mean? Fucking nothing?
>>
>>36736831
>Very VERY TLDR right here faggot;
>
>Protein 4 calories per gram of protein

Anon gets it, can we get this put into the sticky please
>>
>>36736746
dyel, lol, id expect a 14 yr old to do that for a workout to wake up, not even joking, squats even weighted?

and reps, sets? or is that the whole workout? lel
>>
>or is that the whole workout?

You might be surprised at what the average person consideration a "workout." People really do think that if they do some crunches and some curls (typically with hilariously lightweight dumbbells) that they'll end up looking like that guy on the cover of the fitness magazine.

If people really knew just how much WORK and discipline and sacrifice you need to put forth and just how little the gains you will make are for all that, most people wouldn't even start weightlifting. They'd shrug, say "not worth it" and walk away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.