[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good /fit/ feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: king_wabbit.jpg (341 KB, 716x586) Image search: [Google]
king_wabbit.jpg
341 KB, 716x586
>Going to the gym every week for four weeks in a row
>Outlifting your older sister who was always stronger than you growing up
>Being confident around girls

Your turn
>>
My older sister used to beat me up too.
>>
>lift and get stronger than older sister
>still pretend to be weaker when she grabs my head and forces me to sniff her ass

feels good lads
>>
Finally admitted to myself I needed to start over with lifting three weeks ago. Went from shitty brosplit to compound lifting. Been getting out of the gym faster, feel less tired, starting to suspect I'm seeing more progress.
>>
>tfw my tits are almost gone
>>
Gonna ruin the mood. I'm in love with my coworker and she's leaving to a new job soon. Heard the news today. Honestly devastated. My brother just died, I have no friends, and I have a shit job and no future. Seeing her everyweek is the only thing I have to look forward.

And it's not because she's some superhot chick. She's just barely above average, but I fell in love with her personality and our funny conversation. Literally one of two people in my life I can feel like myself around. We have such funny and great conversations.

Fuck bros Im about to end it.
>>
File: 1438029356702.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438029356702.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>3 weeks into cut
>no strength loss
>abs are already more visible
>delt vein I haven't seen in 2 years

No one told me cutting was this easy.
>>
>>36732795
Kill yourself. This isn't Reddit.
>>
>>36732795
Just ask her out. If she says no, then it's not gonna be awkward at work because she's leaving anyway.
>>
>live in the netherlands
>company next to my gym left
>my gym bought their pand to extend the gym
>my gyms weightroom freakin doubled in size
>it looks like golds gym venice beach now(with way worse weather)
>tommorrow phil heath is coming to open it
pretty unique /feels/ for me since i live in possible the most irrelevant town of all time.
>>
>>36732852
She's engaged.
>>
>>36732795
Sorry dude, it sounds like you have accidentally sucked at life. You can still be happy; lift and remember the periods of progress. Work hard at your job. I'm sorry that your brother died. If my.brother died I would comfort my family and tell my wife that we were naming the next child after him. Take up German and a new video game.
>>
>>36732913
Im stuck in a bad position. I'm having to help take care of my brother and mother. I don't even have a tv or console. Just a phone with 4g
>>
>>36732695
Why no incest, anon?
>>
>>36732749
Moobs or boobs?
>>
>>36732990
good feels - moobs
>>
>>36732868
are you Jim from the office?
>>
>>36732814
What's your deficit my dood?
>>
>>36732856
irrelevant towns are the best in terms of weightlifting -- i moved from a small town to a big city and i'd choose the small town gym every time
>>
>>36732856

Dude I'm going to the Netherlands for Defqon.1 where do you go for the whores?
>>
>>36733062
Anywhere between 300 and 600. I'm a poor fag so it just depends on what food I can get my hands on.
>>
>>36733009
I just realized the similarities. But no
>>
>>Going to the gym every week for four weeks in a row
>>Outlifting your older sister

This was supposed to be bait jesus /fit/
>>
>>36733140
Alright thanks my dude.

I'm on my first cut ever and I'm 1.2 weeks in and so far results are negligible. I mean I don't expect to see any major results in 2 weeks but I have no idea how my body will use up its fat storages.

Wishing you luck on the rest of your cut brother
>>
>>36732795
Sorry man
You can't fall in love with girls like that. The second you start getting attracted you need to make a move of some sort. They need you to be confident and act like a man for them to fall for you. You should still ask her out now and hope for the best. Don't kill yourself. You can't only want to live when you're happy, life has its rough patches but you can make it through this and become a better person.

I hope everything works out for you anon.
>>
>>36732952
Video games are a bad fix anyway. Learn something new whether it's something simple like cooking or a whole new language it'll be a great way to keep yourself occupied.
>>
>>36732856
Welk dorp mein neger?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.