[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs and Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458512412651.jpg (155 KB, 736x772) Image search: [Google]
1458512412651.jpg
155 KB, 736x772
Any /fit/itens drug users? Weed, coke, pills whatever..
I've recently started doing stimulants again and while they're fun and help me focus and train but they ruin my bulk because I can't eat for shit. Any all stories and advice welcome.
Inb4 hurr durr drugs are bad. Then this isn't the right thread for you.
>>
I did coke for awhile but I stopped because i guess I'm trying to cut excess shit out of my life

fun as fuck but waste of money in the end
>>
>>36731271
Yeah did you notice any impact on your fitness? Good or bad
>>
All drugs kill gains (for various reasons) I try to do them as little as possible. I'm an addict though and slip up here and there.
>>
>>36731230

i've taken mdma, e, speed, coke, acid, brown, green. only do this on certain weekends with mdma being the most common.

don't workout the day after you've taken something, try to get sleep and eat healthy along with vitamin supplements

also dont be stupid and do something like speed on a bulk, it will fuck your week up

ofcourse if you want extra help on your cut and want to have fun on weekends you can always do mdma speed coke etc since it will make you eat less and raise your temp but obviously its not something you should aim for
>>
>>36731230
ive done mdma on and off for the last ten years. ever since ive gotten fit ive noticed that i feel way better when im high, like my body is floating atop my squat infused legs. i also have way less of a hangover for the next few days, and am pretty much comedown free.
>>
i like weed maybe once every two weeks to a month. Use a vape. Also very occasionally drop acid or shrooms because it helps me to turn my depression around (for better or worse)
>>
I snorted meth twice when i was a 135lb /fa/ggot vegan twink. Pretty good feels but didnt sleep or eat for 2 days straight, so stopped doing it. Luckily discovered /fit/ and realized what an emaciated bitch i was, and 5 years later now lifting 5 days a week and cultivating mass at 200 lbs.
>>
I smoked pot for the first time ever on Friday and almost died. I was also fucking drunk when I did.
>>
File: 1452533392150.jpg (267 KB, 1613x868) Image search: [Google]
1452533392150.jpg
267 KB, 1613x868
Right but how have all these drugs effected your fitness? Do you guys notice any long term physical effects, good or bad? Like I said I think stims are definitely good and bad, I need to stop trying to bulk with them.
Will weed really help my appetite, should I use that when I bulk? Obviously not heavily but one or twice a week and gorge myself?
>>
>>36732411
Naw man dont smoke just to increase appetite. The best way is to drink your calories. What helped me was protein shakes with oats(for quick digestion) peanut butter (best calorie to serving ratio) and whey. Took it 3 times a day for a total of around 2k kcals. By dinner time you are famished and it will mimic as if you had the munchies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.