[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been doing SL for about 4 months and i STILL look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 136054.jpg (23 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
136054.jpg
23 KB, 460x318
I've been doing SL for about 4 months and i STILL look like shit.
What the hell?
>>
Welcome to fit. You know that meme body you want? You'll never get it without juice. Come back to us when you've been lifting for 2 years.
>>
>>36725235
>You'll never get it without juice.
Faggot. Drink Drano and die.

>>36724258
>4 months
Fucking Millennials, they have no patience.
Come back in a YEAR and tell us how you're doing.. assuming you haven't lost interest by then 'because it's TOO HARD!' or some such pussy shit.
>>
>>36725273
I assume that OP admires roiders who he thinks he will look like after a few months of ''''''''''"''"lifting''''''''''''''''''. I think you misunderstood my post.
>>
>>36724258
Bro I did non-meme, unregulated strength training with occasional breaks for a couple months and I was already seeing results. Granted, I'm skelly mode, but if you're fat it's gonna take time.
>>
>4 months of lifting
>complain about still being dyel

Come back in a few years
>>
>4 months
Nigga I'm at 1/2/3/4 and I still look like shit.
>>
>SL
>wants to look good

Lol
>>
>>36725384
more strength means more muscles, right?
>>
>>36724258
>SL
>look good
pick one
>>
>>36724258
How did you progress on the lifts
>>
>>36724258
Welcome to reality, muscle gains require consistent, long time work.
>>
>>36724258
You might wanna try ICF 5x5, it's pretty much SL with tons of upper body accessories.

Oh, and 4 months of lifting natural is fucking nothing.
>>
>>36725384
>>36726834
Fuck you guys. SL/SS is fine with some accessories and WILL make you look better
>>
>>36724258

4 months is enough to put on like 8lbs of muscle, max, which I've doubt you've done because you are new and probably retarded. Don't focus on looks focus on strength. Looks follow strength, not the other way
>>
>>36724258
well you should get atleast a pretty solid base, strenght and body wise with SL and in 4 months.
Did you eat right and enough?
how is your progress?
if you build a good strenght then mix some isolations in your routine and also add pullups.
>>
>>36727648
>8lbs of muscle, max,
You've taken that monthly average for the first year chart and decided it's the monthly max for the first four months.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.