[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it is a known fact, that your testicles shrink, if you use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Kai_Greene_2016.jpg (127 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Kai_Greene_2016.jpg
127 KB, 600x900
So it is a known fact, that your testicles shrink, if you use roinds, that substitute your natural body hormone production (testosterone).

And that is often a factor people don't use it or try to badmouth athletes.

But if these people were real sportsmen, they'd realize, that when your balls shrink, they get back to size after you quit, and during contests smaller balls actually allow the viewer to see more muscles and aesthetics.
>>
File: 8109382109380192312.jpg (177 KB, 574x602) Image search: [Google]
8109382109380192312.jpg
177 KB, 574x602
>>36723553
>and during contests smaller balls actually allow the viewer to see more muscles and aesthetics.

If that is so important then why not just chop off the dick and balls, get a suprapubis catheter implanted and cycle test indefinitely.

You know, if muscles are all that's important.
>>
>>36723553
>during contests smaller balls actually allow the viewer to see more muscles and aesthetics.
are you implying balls are SO huge that they can get in the way of seeing muscle behind them?
wow dude, post a pic of those grapefruits
>>
ur cok shrinks 2
>>
>>36724320
why would it?
blood pressure can cause the opposite effect.
>>
>>36723553
Roinds are the worst brah
>>
>>36724320
:D pfft u wish brah :D
>>
>>36724320
it's not about the size of your cok it is about the cbr
>>
>tfw grower
>tfw tiny penis when flaccid
Luckily I get a half-chub pretty easily.
>>
>>36723645
jesus your vagina is sandy

idgaf 'bout bodybuilding, I ain't 'bout dat life senpai, but I mean there's no shame in doing something for some period of your life without intending to pursue it forever, and there's no shame in having pursuits that aren't all important.

your same statement would apply to anyone that goes to extremes to excel in their pursuits. shrunk balls might seem extreme to you, but protein farts and a million other things /fit/ is fine with seem extreme to others.
>>
wheres the pic of the black bodybuilder with long hair and a huge dong bulge?
>>
Testicles aren't important unless you want kids anyway.
>>
>>36723553
Learn to use commas properly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.