[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpiledrive me on coffee, /fit/. Is it gud for you, and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Redpiledrive me on coffee, /fit/. Is it gud for you, and how much is too much?
>>
>>36722582
Teddy Roosevelt drank one gallon of coffee every day and accomplished more than 3 normal men would do in a lifetime and he was strong and rugged as fuck
>>
File: kek.jpg (68 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68 KB, 599x449
>>36722625
>one gallon of coffee every day
>>
>>36722625
Wow, what a retard.
>>
>>36722625
Based GOCAD
>>
>>36722663
>>36722683
>>36722700
>>
>>36722582
if you start getting headaches when you don't have your morning coffee you need to cut back
>>
File: lol-dog[1].gif (2 MB, 294x210) Image search: [Google]
lol-dog[1].gif
2 MB, 294x210
>>36722625
>Teddy Roosevelt drank one gallon of coffee every day

How many shits did he take per day?
10?
lol what a retard
>>
>>36722770
>>36722683

One of the most accomplished and manly men to have ever graced american history
>retard

ok guys, enjoy those low fat soy shakes
>>
>>36722804
>murrican
No wonder he's retarded.
>>
>>36722804
How does consuming such an amount of something that you have to take a double digit number of shits per day not retarded?
>>
>>36722770
>>36722874
Coffee causing shitting is a genetic trait that's found in less than half the population.

It also doesn't increase the volume, it just accelerates the evacuation of what's already there, so if there was nothing in your colon it wouldn't cause a shit.
>>
400mg of caffeine is the daily max amount recommended. A cup of coffee usually has around 100. I like to drink one cup in the morning then another around lunch time to keep me up through the afternoon and feel energized to lift after work. Coffee isn't necessarily bad for you but you can become dependant on it. Still it's a better choice than an energy drink.
>>
>>36722955
>400mg of caffeine is the daily max amount recommended
y
>>
>>36722965
Too much caffeine will cause anxiety, shakiness and jitteriness among other things.

I wouldn't really think about it in terms of absolute numbers though. It's like alcohol; it'll vary from person to person, and a 200lb man is going to tolerate more than a 100lb woman.
>>
>>36722625
Drinking that much your body's pretty much immune to it's positive effects.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.