[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wristlet on suicide watch ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: HW15SkeletonMods-018.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HW15SkeletonMods-018.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>6.5“ wrist circumference

How do I get bigger wrists? Pulling heavy ass deadlifts? Bulking? There has to be a way.
>>
HGH
>>
>>36718955
That makes no sense.
>>
>>36718941
Implants. That's about it. HGH might give you acromegaly and thicken you up.
>>
>>36719127
Wtf? Wrist implants? I feel as though I'm being trolled.
>>
>>36719020
makes all your soft tissues grow and wrists
>>
There is no way to make your wrist larger besides getting really fucking fat.

I urge you to not worry about shit like this because it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>36719173
They aren't really a thing. The point is that there is no good way to make your wrists larger, apart from getting fat as fuck. There aren't significant muscle bellies there.
>>
why do you car if you have big arms theyll look bigger.
>>
>>36719449
I refuse to believe that powerlifters are all hust borne with 9“ wrist genetics.
>>
>>36719502
If you're built a certain way you're more likely to excell in a sport that favours your build and are therefore more likely to pursue that sport. For example, a short , stocky build is good for gymnastics therefore a stocky person is likely to do well and pursue the sport. It's the same for powerlifting. You dont see small framed wristlettes in powerlifting comps simply because they arent physically equipt for the sport and thus cannot compete with their well-built, non-wristlette competitors.
>>
>>36719502
Most aren't. Stocky dudes just tend to excel in powerlifting. Just like Chinese oly lifters tend have short femurs. Oly lifts didn't shorten their femurs. Powerlifting doesn't give you 9 inch wrists.
>>
pullups should help you out somehwat

basically, any heavy pulling motion and you gotta do it without straps

heavy pullups
heavy rows
heavy deadlifts (normal grip)

dont use any of that bitch grip aka mixed grip
>>
>>36719736

None of which will help, because the muscles that control grip aren't in the wrists.
>>
>>36718941

pressure on bones increases bone density however this must be constant and over a long period of time, so unless you do heavy centric lifting which puts stressors on your wrists as a job you wont thicken those wrists very much.
>>
File: wrist.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
wrist.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
>>36718941
Your wrist is not a fucking muscle, once your bones are done growing, then that's it. So, as long as you're not a 12 year old banlet, your wrist size will remain the same.

6.5 inch wrist is also on the larger side, so there is nothing to worry about there. Not sure why anyone would give a shit about their wrist size though, but I guess the dysmorphia is strong on /fit/.
>>
>>36719502
>>36719686
Pete Rubish seems to have a really small frame and he deadlifts 810.
>>
>>36718941
My wrists are only 6.1 inches
>>
Protip: When people complain about wrist size they are often really talking about forearm size.
>>
>>36718941
Why would you want bigger wrists? I've never understood this. My wrists are 6" and I'm glad they are. All it does is make you forearms/arms look thicker, and nothing makes a girl more self conscious than showing her that your wrists are smaller than hers. She'll see your muscular and assume she must be fat. Small wrists = upper hand...

Similar reasoning for why I think it's retarded to want a thicker neck. A slender neck makes your jaw fucking defined.
>>
File: bane suspicious cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
bane suspicious cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>36719502
>I can't believe that NBA basketballers are just born with 6'-7' height genetics
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.