[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eat more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Reeee.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Reeee.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>eat more
>>
>>36715458
>just do it
>>
File: CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg (18 KB, 544x381) Image search: [Google]
CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg
18 KB, 544x381
>Eat HUGE breakfast
>Eat 2 MASSIVE lunches
>Eat HUMONGOUS dinner
>BIG dessert
>So full I feel like puking
>Open mfp
>1300 calories
>>
>>36715627
Post what you ate
>>
Do you guys know oil and cheese exist? Do you guys not drink whole milk throughout the day?
>>
>>36715627
what the fuck? i literally have no problems of getting 3k calories in 3 meals and a snack
>>
>>36715666
t. atherosclerosis
>>
File: pUc6fGy.jpg (142 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pUc6fGy.jpg
142 KB, 500x500
>>36715627

Wish I had this problem.
>>
>>36715627
I don't believe you
>>
>>36715675
I fucking wish dude

As a kid I grew up not rating a lot even though there weren't any cost issues. Nowadays with college and my fucked up sleep schedule it's common for me to miss meals and only eat 1 a day. My stomach ain't used to large portions so I can never eat enough to gain weight.
>>
>>36715656
That's not really the focus here, whether or not it was actually a lot of food is irrelevant, the focus is on how much food it feels like to this poster. The idea is that they ate what they felt like a lot to them, but realistically it wasn't enough, and it is difficult to eat more than what you perceive as a lot, this is a statement that they are struggling to cope, not a statement of 'I ate a lot of food'
>>
>>36715706
>As a kid I grew up not rating a lot even though there weren't any cost issues.
me too
>Nowadays with college and my fucked up sleep schedule it's common for me to miss meals and only eat 1 a day. My stomach ain't used to large portions so I can never eat enough to gain weight.
I'm in uni too. You have to take care of yourself. the solution to getting full to quickly is literally eating much anyways, your stomach will quickly adjust to bigger meals. you're just making excuses man.
>>
>>36715678
t. skeleton
>>
>>36715678
Well skellies won't get that. You have to get fat, stay fat, and not do cardio. So stop bitching and start eating sugared butter with chicken
>>
I started from skelly a year ago and now im overweight looking to cut in the next few months

Its not that hard. Get a mass gainer or something
>>
>>36715627
Sounds like you're full of shit.
>>
>>36715458
its not HOW MUCH you eat but WHAT you eat.. oats and milk in a blender and you have a perfect weight gainer for example

peanut butter, nuts, cheese, milk, chicken nuggets
>>
>>36715627
Are you a 4' tall womanlet?
>>
>oats
>nuts
>whey

The holy bulking trinity
>>
>just be yourself!
>>
>>36715754
>skinny people cant get atherosclerosis
>>
>>36715842
Fine just avoid all fats and stay 125 pounds. Not our problem.
>>
any type of nuts are godtier for bulking. good protein, great calories and good carbs.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.