[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does lifting make up for being Indian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1449352922973.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1449352922973.png
74 KB, 412x351
Does lifting make up for being Indian?
>>
being indian isn't a problem if you're self aware of your indian tendencies.
>>
>>36712329
How dark Indian are you?
>>
If you poo in the loo all will be good.
>>
Unless you're a millionaire you have no sexual value whatsoever in western society as an indian.

That's the cold hard truth, mate.
>>
>>36712329
there's nothing wrong with being indian at all OP, pic related. I'm an indian and thanks to lifting nobody ever fucks with me
>>
I've been a patient to 3 separate Indian Doctors. They were all excellent doctors. Extremely smart and good people.
>>
>>36712329
>implying being inidian is bad
just don't be a cunt or a stereotype
>>
>>36712329
>>36712409
Literally this. If you smell like curry 24/7 or only order pizza hut after 8pm then people won't like you. You gotta assimilate into American society dude.

I've had plenty of cool Indian Bros who all got mad pussy
>>
>>36713088
Pretty much. Unless you are 6.4 with a 10/10 face and physique you're fucked.
>>
>>36712329
>>36712409
There doesn't seem to be away to get rid of the heinous stench that exudes itself from their pores.
>>
>>36712329
No. You're playing life with hard-mode genetics and cultural background, fren.

Generally try as hard as you can to be like a successful white guy and things can be okay though.
>>
Maybe if you can bleach your skin & completely change your diet while doing your best to wash away the stink. It's a start, at least.
>>
>>36712329
only if your mom is a good cook and you share that delicious food with your gym bro
>>
nothing wrong with being indian, bro. just be a sickcunt as always homie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.