[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have i hit ottermode yet i can do 8 full range of motion pull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: be gentle.jpg (11 KB, 434x579) Image search: [Google]
be gentle.jpg
11 KB, 434x579
have i hit ottermode yet
i can do 8 full range of motion pull ups with 25 lbs strapped around waist
i'm 6'1 168 lbs
my max bench press is 185 i do 1 plate squat for 3 sets of 15 reps
>>
>>36711503
>Otter
God no. And fucking 140lb for 15 reps? Are you retarded?
>>
>>36711528
i like feeling the burn and pain and gives my quads a great pump
>>
>>36711503
>have i hit ottermode yet
Kek, no.

I have no idea why you're giving us those random stats that have nothing to do with your physique but

>i do 1 plate squat for 3 sets of 15 reps
Go heavier on squats for 5-8 reps. You'll see your legs will respond better to that.
>>
you look lighter than 168 at 6'1" unless you have a big booty and tree trunks, my guess is around 150 lbs, your build is that of an underage boy
>>
>>36711665
wtf what mode am i than how strong do i have to get at pull ups to hit ottermode i'm starting to stall like a motherfucker around 30 lbs
>>
>>36711680
i'm 19 and i really am 168 lbs at 6'1 i went to the doctor and got weighed i guess the weight is in my legs and ass than
>>
>>36711528
What's wrong with that, t-rex fag
>>
>>36711687
>how strong do i have to get at pull ups to hit ottermode
Why the fuck do you think you need certain pull up (or any other) stats to hit otter?

Being an otter with 168 lbs at 6'1 is doable, but you are not there yet. Not even close. Yes, otters are lean but you still need some muscle. Your arms for example have ways to go.

Do you have any other pictures? Maybe some without the retarded angle and picturing your whole body?
>>
>>36711729
>What's wrong with that, t-rex fag
I'm not the person you're responding to but I think his "140lb for 15 reps? Are you retarded?" was aimed at the weird rep number. It's very hard to determine ANYTHING if someone gives you his x15 stats.
>>
>>36711739
He won't because he literally thinks otter mode is seeing a tiny bit of abdominal definition
>>
>>36711687
a) "modes" are borderline retarded
b) ottermode is a way you look, not a number of chin ups.
>>
guys there's something important i should mention my main hobby is rock climbing so i'm kind of paranoid of gaining too much weight anyway staying learn and strong really helps me in my sport
>>36711739
i don't have any other pictures because the stronger you can get at a low body fat percentage the denser and bigger your muscles will become?
>>
>>36711770
no not only that i'm trying to get more shoulders and chest a bit bigger by body weight movements but i don't want to gain a lot of mass because it'll effect my rock climbing gains my forearms are pretty juicey for how lanky i am from rock climbing so i'm good there
>>
>>36711778
>guys there's something important i should mention my main hobby is rock climbing so i'm kind of paranoid of gaining too much weight anyway staying learn and strong really helps me in my sport
Then stop worrying what "mode" you are and make sure your body is in the best possible shape to do well at your sport.

>i don't have any other pictures because the stronger you can get at a low body fat percentage the denser and bigger your muscles will become?

This makes no sense, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.