[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw start session at the Gym >beginning to resemble my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17
File: no homo.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>tfw start session at the Gym
>beginning to resemble my ancestors with every rep
>the strength of Thor, Ares and Mars courses through my gains.
>Knock out another session for Mother Europe
>Flexing my noble European form in the mirror
>A runaway refugee dares to mock me
>I turn my face (my hair flowing as I do so) and stare this fat manlet down
>I inform him that the day in which he must return to his desert is fast arising
>Turn and return to flexing
>He walks to his buddies and they all stare at the representation of culture that is my body
>I remain unimpressed and stand until they look away
>Resume flexing
>Just another day in the fight for Europe
What have you done for Europe today? Americans need not reply

Pic related.
>>
I woke up and then fapped.
now im browsing /fit/ and Im gonna take a nap in 30
>>
do you WAX your body hair??
>>
>>36709710
Yes, the pain is masculine.
>>
>ares AND mars
Fucking pleb
>>
>>36709647
>spartans
>actually looking like northern barbarians

xd
>>
File: crusaders&moslems.jpg (203 KB, 1070x718) Image search: [Google]
crusaders&moslems.jpg
203 KB, 1070x718
>>36709647
>not lifting for the father, the son and the holy spirit
Enjoy your fedora-tier gains
>>
>>36709647
Your ancestors were emaciated cardio bunnies and those aren't even the same religion
>>
>>36711707
>not lifting for pagan dieties that got retconned into saints
>not lifting for contemplation of the logos

You're not gonna make it.
>>
I lift for mother europa
>>
>heritage was only peasants who managed to get extremely lucky several times on the course of history (inheriting a jew business, finding a fuckton of money in a mill, girl being adopted by a tycoon after her parents left her and getting 3 million francs as heritage)
>>
Inb4 that ass blasted redditor lmao
>>
>>36709647
>What have you done for Europe today?

What an unfortunate nose
>>
Fucking hate shitskin Muslims
>>
>>36709647
pretty good i chuckled
>>
>>36711928
Honestly this used to bother me but now it just makes me horny.

I keep a map of the world under my bed and it has a large trail of cum crumbs all the way from Damascus to Munich. I just like to masturbate sometimes and imagine myself as a brown shitskin refugee, every time I cross a European border my thick brown cock throbs harder and lusts even more for white pussy, I try to rape the women in the refugee camps at the Hungarian border but I can't because the cold fire hoses used by the border guards shrivel my dick. I try to masturbate while I wait at the train station in Macedonia but I can't focus on touching myself when the European people are insulting me by giving me below par food. I am a refugee and deserve better.

Then I finally get to Germany. The home of Mama Merkel. I get given the five star accommodation I deserve. Women wait on me hand and foot. One day I am just minding my own business playing my PS4 when a female volunteer comes into my room and shuts the door. I pin her down and rape her so hard. My friends in Cologne texted me iphone pictures of hot German pussy and they were not lying about it.

And the best part is that she doesn't complaint when I am done. She apologises, and makes her boyfriend come and apologise.

It is so hot man. I just fucking love the fact that my dick has been as dry as Syria while the Syrians dicks get as wet as the UK. It is so ironic to think that they were born into poverty with no toilet paper and are cumming into 1st world women whilst I was born into the first world but now am cumming into toilet paper.
>>
File: autism.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>36711951
-->/b/
>>
File: 1438881003639.jpg (60 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1438881003639.jpg
60 KB, 614x642
>>36709647
>Americans need not reply
Wasn't planning on it. We gutted you and sent you back home packing. We only concern ourselves with ourselves now.
>>
>>36711951
/fit/
>>
>>36711951
average european
>>
>>36712005
Nah average pol cuck desu
>>
>>36711978

America wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Europe.

I don't just mean the colonisation - you wouldn't have even become independent if it weren't for the french.
>>
Bump. Nord/German here, starting to look like a Viking with my blonde beard and gainz. Wish I had a beautiful Aryan waifu ;_;
>>
>>36712258
How does it feel you're being replaced by shit skinned rapefugees and your women encourage it?
>>
>>36712141
> European nationalist
> quoting ancient history

Careful mate, that's a dangerous slope because just further down lies "we were all Africans at one point" and "civilization originated in Mesopotamia" at which point your entire case against refugee immigrants goes down the drain.
>>
>>36709647
I cringed
>>
>>36712277

I live in America queerboy. I live in a tourist hotspot so I'm trying to snag me a European waifu. Or a blonde hair blue eyed qt. I plan to go spend a bit of time in Euroland here in the next year or so too :)
>>
File: Ηρακλής.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ηρακλής.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1920
>>36709647
>>
>>36711707
Early European Catholicism was very paganized. That's why they drove out kebab instead of being altruistic to the point of suicide like faggots these days.
>>
File: Greek model Alex Kavvadias 3.jpg (41 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
Greek model Alex Kavvadias 3.jpg
41 KB, 491x491
>>36712394

>tfw most Greeks look like Turkroaches now instead of pic related
>>
#repsforodinn
>>
File: tumblr_o1zaibpbES1tetj7ho1_1280.png (190 KB, 1280x832) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zaibpbES1tetj7ho1_1280.png
190 KB, 1280x832
>>36712354
>400 years ago
>ancient history

u wot
>>
>>36712354

Not really. Modern Europeans bred with Neanderthals while Negroids did not.

We are different breeds or different subspecies but "morality" and "ethics" within academia are doing their best to shush it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2sUW8q7uWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
>>
>>36711707
>Not lifting for both
>>
File: 1459089574794.jpg (55 KB, 530x378) Image search: [Google]
1459089574794.jpg
55 KB, 530x378
/fit/ says that lifting for girls is bad, but I lift for LADY LIBERTY
>>
I pissed on my hand so I could smell it while having a shit.
>>
>>36712438
i know it's incorrect but this doesnt seem to have any wrong points
>>
File: 1412425516522.jpg (174 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1412425516522.jpg
174 KB, 650x813
>>36712702
Well for one, the argument is using a people destroyed by ethnic displacement as a example of why we should tolerate ethnic displacement.

Also, Europeans didn't immigrate into injun society, they conquered it and built their own.
>>
>>36712725
Ok but I've never seen someone that's against immigration regret the injun displacement
>>
>>36709710
did the ancients even wax their bodies to begin with?
>>
>>36712507
>Not really. Modern Europeans bred with Neanderthals while Negroids did not.

Every none African bred with neanderthal you dumb shit.
>>
>>36709647
Why is he holding a spartan shield and a Corinthian helmet? He is not Greek, he is filthy barbarian
>>
>my ancestors
no one looked like that horseface until the advent of modern body building.

honestly the cartoon v-taper thing is incompatible with any kind of traditionalism. i also don't know why he would ever make reference to nationalism as a swedish expatriate with an irish gf
>>
>>36712421
Even gold haired Alexander took an Afghani for a wife. He had his soldiers marry Persians in mass ceremonies in Babylon, to create a new hybrid race for his empire. He was a great leader but these ideas I don't agree with.

>>36712840
That's because it benefited white people to kill the indigenous people. Now why would white people support the same awful thing happening to them? You clearly didn't think this through man.

>>36712962
And his shield is less than half the real size. But he's basically holding toys. Corinthian helms are the sexiest we all know this. The actual helmets worn by Spartans from the time of the agoge were boring looking. Basically round metal with no aides.
>>
File: 1457959631335.png (14 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
1457959631335.png
14 KB, 184x273
>>36712507
>We are different breeds or different subspecies
We're all homo sapiens, and if we were all different species or breeds we wouldn't be able to reproduce with each other dumbass
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
>Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise person") is the binomial nomenclature (also known as the scientific name) for the only extant human species. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid; H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo. Modern humans are the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, which differentiates them from what has been argued to be their direct ancestor, Homo sapiens idaltu. The ingenuity and adaptability of Homo sapiens has led to its becoming, arguably, the most influential species on the planet; it is currently deemed of least concern on the Red List of endangered species by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature.
>>
File: 1457954195312.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
1457954195312.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>36713026
>i also don't know why he would ever make reference to nationalism as a swedish expatriate with an irish gf

You're right, the concept of ethnic self-determination is completely invalid if you fuck someone foreign.
>>
>>36713316
Multiple animal species can interbreed you illiterate fuck. Literally just read the Wikipedia article on hybrids. Jesus christ how dumb are you?

Anyway species itself is not a rigidly defined term. There are clearly differences in ability, temperament, and intelligence between dog breeds but they're all canus familiaris. You really trying to argue a chihuahua, border collie, and great Dane are all indistinguishable?
>>
>>36713316

I linked you two different videos of geneticists discussing the matter. So this is either some high effort bait or you're the one that's a fucking retard.

Being a different breed doesn't mean you can't reproduce, "dumbass". Can a husky reproduce with a shepherd? Yes but their innate behaviors as a breed is entirely different from one another. Just as a boxer and bloodhound have an entirely different demeanor.

A subspecies can produce fertile offspring.

I get that we are all "Homo sapiens", the point I made and it is reiterated in those videos I posted - we should probably be classified as different subspecies from negroids. But "ethics" and liberal "morality" prevents science form diving further into this study for the sake of political correctness.

Practice some fucking reading comprehension.
>>
>>36712840
>I've never seen someone from the winning side regret winning

It's almost like we are okay with conquering but not okay with being conquered, what a concept!
>>
>>36713316
Homo Sapiens could breed with other Homo subspecies though. Like you're literally fucking clueless.
>>
>>36709647
Fuck Europe. We're not even that similar culturally. We're leaving the EU and forming stronger ties with our brothers. Canada, USA New Zealand, Australia. Fuck yeah, vote leave fellow britbongs.
>>
File: 1432524932381.png (252 KB, 1300x650) Image search: [Google]
1432524932381.png
252 KB, 1300x650
>>36713612
Anglo-sphere stronk
>>
>>36713612
>>36713652
Glorious anglo master race represent

irish and french need not apply
>>
>>36713366
>Multiple animal species can interbreed you illiterate fuck.
Which humans are not. And calling me illiterate? I read just fine. What part of, "the only extant species" did you, however, not understand?
> Literally just read the Wikipedia article on hybrids.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
>In biology a hybrid, also known as cross breed, is the result of mixing, through sexual reproduction, two animals or plants of different breeds, varieties, species or genera
Humans of different races breeding is not hybridization.
>Jesus christ how dumb are you?
That anon's gripe is that black people aren't classified differently from white people, with implications to that idea that he barely saw them as human as the same as either; you and I, and I am the dumb one? You do know that line of thinking was used to justify keeping slaves in the American south as they were seen as a different "breed" of man, and eugenics experimentation right?
>There are clearly differences in ability, temperament, and intelligence between dog breeds but they're all canus familiaris.
That's not even an apt comparison for humans. Those of a different race are still homo sapiens sapiens and aren't as vastly different as different breeds of dog.
>You really trying to argue a chihuahua, border collie, and great Dane are all indistinguishable?
No, but humans aside minute and negligeable differnces like skin color and hair, are. And again, still not even a comparison.
>>36713412
>I linked you two different videos of geneticists discussing the matter.
You mean quacks
>So this is either some high effort bait
No, your ideas, are just unsupported by science
or you're the one that's a fucking retard
>believes in "muh race"
>calls others retards.
Your the retard for posting that unscientific bullshit and "muh race" spamming.
>Being a different breed doesn't mean you can't reproduce, "dumbass".
Humans from different races are not the same thing as being a different breed.
(cont.)
>>
>>36711653
This, OP lern2gods
>>
>>36715269
>(cont.)Can a husky reproduce with a shepherd? Yes but their innate behaviors as a breed is entirely different from one another. Just as a boxer and bloodhound have an entirely different demeanor.
Again like I posted to
>>36713366
Not even a correct comparison
>A subspecies can produce fertile offspring.
Which humans of other races are still not.
>Practice some fucking reading comprehension.
My reading comprehension is just fine
>>36713531
>Homo Sapiens could breed with other Homo subspecies though. Like you're literally fucking clueless.
I'm clueless and your the one who also did not fucking get the part that homo sapiens are the only exant species of human Those of other races are not a subspecies
>>
File: 1445800816288.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445800816288.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>36715269
>>36715333
>>
>>36715357

>get wrecked

>IT'S BAIT!

I want /pol/ to go.
>>
File: The_Golden_One_battle.jpg (30 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
The_Golden_One_battle.jpg
30 KB, 640x960
>>36709647
Fucking massive, mates. The light of The Golden One shall illuminate the path to glory for all true friends.
>>
File: bbc.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1000
>>36715665
>>
Jesus spot me, bro

"and in the third day he trained legs"
>>
>>36713316

>>We are different breeds or different subspecies
>We're all homo sapiens, and if we were all different species or breeds we wouldn't be able to reproduce with each other dumbass
>>36715269

Dude how did you forget what you said literally one comment ago? Lmao. I proved you wrong. Be more upset? Into the trash you go you silly bitch. Take a high school biology course and come back.
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>36715269
>believes in "muh race"

Lad, are actually suggesting that there are no difference between ethnicities?
>>
>>36713308
>to create a new hybrid race for his empire

His idea with this was to give his empire a unity by intermarrying people of the various nations he'd absorbed into his own. So it was less about a new race - race wasn't necessarily a concept like what we have now to the Macedonians - and more about a national unity. Alexander loved Eastern customs, he adopted much of their dress and incorporated their customs into Macedonian festivals, he drafted their soldiers into his army, etc.
It was a good plan if he hadn't died so early and left such an array of dissonant successors.
>>
>>36716714
Yeah that's basically true. We don't really know what he thought of it, but clearly he had more openness to xenos than some of his compatriots. He had the difficult task of tying together people who had been enemies for centuries. Not easy. He mostly tried to bring the Persian aristocracy into the fold as loyal subjects instead of decapitating the power structure.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.