[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/, I've started this routine, but on days 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (34 KB, 564x209) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
34 KB, 564x209
Alright /fit/,
I've started this routine, but on days 2 and 4, I go running.
I'm 18 and 155 lbs.
I've been eating healthy even before this routine. I've got some fat on my belly which I want to turn into some nice abs and get in better shape.
Will this work and when can I expect results?
>>
I'm not even trolling, but that routine is fucking terrible. Is there a reason why you chose it, like you don't have the equipment to do anything else, or ... ?

I'll tell you your future, dude. You will see no gains. You'll have a better luck at getting abs by cleaning up your diet than this.
>>
>>36702423
what is this shit?
>>
OP here.
Since my workout seems like shit, what do?
Keep in mind, I have no equipment at home.
>>
>>36704167
Is that the issue? You can't go to a gym?
>>
>>36702423
0/10
>>
>>36704203
and I'll tell you your BIGGEST issue with the routine. Volume, you lack it. Not only is your volume incredibly low, but you also only train 3 days a week. 3 days a week with low volume = no gains.

Now I'm just going to say read the sticky.
>>
OP again.
Can you recommend a better routine?
I don't have the money or the time to go to the gym, I want to exercise at home.
>>
>>36704292
Buy some equipment then. Save $50 and buy a set of dumbbells but no man has ever got ripped quickly by doing shitty bodyweight exercises. You could always get a job as well
>>
OP here, I have 14% body fat, so how to proceed?
I am very dedicated when it comes to doing something like this, so I want to make it work it out. Still waiting on those exercise recommendations.
>>
File: fishcig.png (309 KB, 592x571) Image search: [Google]
fishcig.png
309 KB, 592x571
>>36704431
jesus christ man just read the fucking sticky
>>
pull ups, weighted dips, pushups, squat with something heavy, ab exercises. There's really nothing you can do outside of having some equipment or going to the gym.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.