[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that if you didn't get a girlfriend in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1410226434231.jpg (35 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1410226434231.jpg
35 KB, 509x619
Is it true that if you didn't get a girlfriend in the first 20 years of your life you missed valuable training and are unable to get one past that?
>>
>>36698319
no
>>
>>36698319

no, it's not true. stop listening to idiots on the internet and go get a gf.
>>
No.
How often do you talk to girls?
>>
It's not a good sign. 27 y/o KV here

I'm starting to look old and creepy now. Its all over
>>
>>36698324
/thread
>>
>>36698319
25 is when it's completely over. Gl nigger, you have 5 years.
>>
>>36698319
I know a guy who got his first gf at 25
>>
yes. i been getting laid since i was 14. lost my virginity to my freshman year girlfriend's best friend who thought i was hot or some shit

i fucked like. i dunno6-8 bitches in high school i dont really wanna count right now

i had a friend who struggled with bitches in highschool. kissless virgin. then in college some 5/10 anorexic band geek gave him a chance and he straight up married the bitch

what you missed out on was a lot of fun. everything in life is exponential. you get pussy in highschool. you get TONS of pussy in college+

you stay behind the curve. youre late to class bitch and life is a pop quiz motherfucker

that being said you can still get laid if you go out and meet bitches. but by the time you get ill already have skeeted in that bitch on the pill a few times along with a bunch of grimmy mother fuckers. just think about it

the older someone gets. the more they fuck. the more chances of them catching an std. by the time someones like 30 im sure the stats are people are more likely the have some dirty shit

get in as soon as possible before the fruit is rotten
>>
>>36698319
20 is honestly not that unusual. A lot of people aren't even interested in the opposite sex until their 20s.

late twenties though, you're fucked. You'll do fine, just get out there and meet some women.
>>
>>36698432
>LOT OF PEOPLE ARENT
>..ARENT EVEN
>INTERESTED
>IN THE OPPOSITE SEX

bro i used to walk around with a boner class to class. used to have to hide that shit with a history book or something

probably just made it more obvious that i had a boner ROFL. but damn that jailbait was fine as fuck back that
>>
I'm not much of a social retard (I have my moments though) so I can generally talk to girls no problem, but I've never been on a date with one. Wtf are you supposed to do when you ask a girl out? Movie, drinks, dinner, or what?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>be fat throughout my teenage years
>was gross and ugly
>no girl even made eye contact with me
>turn 19 and move out
>go to gym
>lose over 100lb
>22 now
>6'3 208lb ~14-16% body fat
>got visible muscles but not shredded
>Randy Orton mode
>only attract underage emo/scene girls and gay black guys

I want an older woman but they are turned off by me because they think I'm some tool that fucks a ton of women because of the way I look. I'm a kissless virgin social autist. I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>36698489
there's two guys you can be

you can be the dominant im the shit guy

>yeah so i work a lot and work out. i was captain of the sports team and im like rich and hot or some shit. my personality is bland as shit but my status is rocking so suck my dick anyway

or you can be entertaining and confident

>uh this is me so like. i kinda live in the moment so youre on your own for this one

if youre friendly and emotional support youll end up a friend. or worse a little whooping boy shell just bitch to about other guys

make damn sure she knows you wanna fuck. sometimes after i take a bitch out for drinks and we exit the place and shes like. so what now. ill just be like

wanna make out?

and usually they put up some resistance like. LOL what?? and ill be like yeah wanna hop in my car for a bit?

like why the fuck not. i wanna get my nut off and im a bomb ass kisser so the moment that bitches lips touch mine its over
>>
>>36698531
BRO YOU FUCK THAT YOUNG EMO PUSSY. YOU POUND THAT PUSSY INTO SUBMISSION AND KICK THAT BITCH OUT OF YOUR HOUSE

>not fucking young ez emo pussy for wild angsty teenage sex

WHAT
>>
>>36698319

I got my first gf, and lost my virginity at 21. There's still hope. Also: Relationships are overrated, sex is nice though but not a necessity to life. Its all good as long as you're happy
>>
>>36698572
Trying way too hard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.