[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a skelly. I weigh 120lbs at 20 years old. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1453144973442.webm (2 MB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1453144973442.webm
2 MB, 540x720
So I'm a skelly. I weigh 120lbs at 20 years old. I'm a 5'10 dude.

This needs to cease now as my quality of life is being affected tremendously.

I just started my day by eating a fucklot.

I ate 1kg of quark cheese with 400g of cherry fruitmix.

The kg of quark is 700kcal, and the 400g of fruitmix is 400kcal.

That gives us 1100kcal and 69g of protein.

I then ate 260g of chicken breast. That's roughly 400kcal and 40g of protein.

I'm about to eat a pack of 150g of rice with 260g of ground beef.

Now I have a few questions.

1. I won't be able to keep that on the long run. I don't have enough money, I'm a filthy NEET who lives on daddys money.
Is there a cheap alternative to all of this shit?

2. Will that help my gains? I mean, my max squat is 70kg. You read that right. I couldn't go higher for a year because I didn't eat enough.
Do you think Ill progress by eating all that shit? I have to be SURE, because I've alreadyl ost so much time.

I'm in panic /fit/. For real. My life is slipping by, and I'm still looking like a 14 years old boy at 21.
>>
>>36696316
nigger you posted this a couple of days ago and i told you exactly what to do. fuck off
>>
GOMAD you pussy
>>
>>36696327
I second that
>>
>>36696316

At that height and weight? You could probably get stronger just by eating your way up the scale and not even lifting.

For cheap calories, you're generally looking at a lot of beans/lentils, rice and cheaper cuts of meat supplemented with dairy (depending on its price locally - some places its dirt cheap, others its kind of pricy). Buy in bulk where possible, its almost always significantly cheaper than buying small packs.
>>
>>36696316
If you're a NEET go get a job already fuck sake.

Work at mcdonalds or whatever shit but get started already fucking piece of human waste
>>
>>36696379
I don't function normally

I'm a robot trying to make it

I look like a child
>>
>>36696401
no you're not trying to make it. you ignore every tip you get on here and keep on crying about being ugly and worthless

youll never make it
>>
>>36696401
>I don't function normally

Have you ever considered trying to not be a waste of space. Stop making excuses for yourself and get a job you useless shitstain.

Make your father proud of you.
>>
>>36696401
>I don't function normally
kill yourself. nobody does
>>
>>36696401
You need money to bulk.

A job will get you out of bed.
It will teach you discipline.
It will give you more regular hours to sleep and wake.
It will make you feel worthwhile and capable of achieving things.
Getting fit is part of being a normie, but getting a job is a big part as well and probably needs to happen first.
>>
>>36696316
Dude you shold eat even more desu. You know you have to do this in order to get gains, so do it. You'll get used to it and after a while you start to love eating all day, because you will see results.

1. get a part time job and buy your own food
2. derp ofc
>>
>>36696316
Who is she and where can I watch her get blacked?
>>
>>36696542
I second this
>>
>>36696542
jess davies, she doesn't do hc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.