[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the ultimate cutting food ? >nb4 huurr read the sticky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: cockballs.jpg (283 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
cockballs.jpg
283 KB, 500x334
Whats the ultimate cutting food ?
>nb4 huurr read the sticky
>>
semen lol
>>
>>36695589
>semen lol
>lol
Fuck off back to rreddit you tumblrina
>>
>>36695602
just memin senpai jee wiz

calm down
>>
Egg whites. Basically chicken semen.
>>
>>36695589
>>36695602
>>36695607
If you're going to samefag atleast make it believable. Cringy as fuck

Also read the sticky asshole
>>
>>36695565
hows eggplant? ive never tried it.
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 486x141) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 486x141
>>36695621
faggot
>>
How do we answer that for you?

Lots of willpower is involved in cutting, meaning at the very least you've got to be at peace with the types of food you're eating. You haven't named any type of preference from which we can pick specific foods that would aid in cutting compared to the rest.

I myself love green peas, almond milk and pistachios.

>>36695621
>replies 5
>posters 4
>>
Oats, eggs, chicken, milk, and veggies.
>>
Cabbage senpai
>>
riced cauliflower bro
craving carbs? fucking eat your rice vegetables instead what the fuck this shit is amazing
>>
I eat frozen spinach/vegetables as a snack. For the rest I try to cut out carbs as much as possible, and replace it with brocolli, mushrooms, brocolli, brocolli, and did I mention brocolli?

>I think the cut is getting the better of me.
>>
>>36695565
ultimate cutting food is nothing. Eat that all day and you'll be ripped. Add water as needed.
>>
>>36695759
>>36695776
>>36695644
thanks
>>
I cut and eat lots of chicken breast, veggies, eggs and nachos. Buy some lean ground turkey breast and make some tasty nachos and put it on salad instead of chips. It's got a lot of protein and is relatively low cal.
>>
Citrus fruits help you use your fat for energy.

Taking vit c us not a substitute
>>
File: 1459384942229.jpg (871 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1459384942229.jpg
871 KB, 1126x1001
>>36695565
pretty much this ?
>>
>>36695565
Genetics. Alpha genetics.

I remember this black kid who I went to school with had a six pack and muscular arms at age TEN.

FUCKING TEN.

MEANWHILE GROWN MEN LIKE JASON BLAHA TRAIN FOR YEARS, EAT THE PERFECT DIET, USE GEAR, AND STILL LOOK LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.

How can people deny the importance of genetics? If you aren't NATURALLY lean, you're going to struggle with even GETTING TO a low bf%, let alone MAINTAINING it.
>>
>>36695959
yeah i remember alot of black were pretty fit when i was in middle school
>>
>>36695959
>JASON BLAHA
>EAT THE PERFECT DIET
Hahahaha no he eats like a retard
>>
>>36695959
yep, I eat the perfect diet and barerly have abs and have a really hard time losing weight even on low calories while all my friends eat pizza,chocolate,cookies,... everyday since ive known them and they all are super lean without ever lifting weights or doing cardio
>>
>>36696078
>have a really hard time losing weight even on low calories while all my friends eat pizza,chocolate,cookies,...
(sigh) same
>>
>>36696078
>>36696086
ITT: delusional fatties
>>
>>36695565
I eat around 1.5 to 2 kg of salad every evening with selfmade dressing. This has helped me immensly to feel full. Also i used to cut with very low calories and without doing cardio. I changed this. I don't go below 2000 kcal but walk every day on a treadmill for 30 min to burn around 160 kcal. Until now it works.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.