[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greetings, I am officially leaving /fit/ and quitting the fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Zlyq09u.png (189 KB, 472x304) Image search: [Google]
Zlyq09u.png
189 KB, 472x304
greetings,

I am officially leaving /fit/ and quitting the fitness lifestyle.

After many years of lifting, I found myself endlessly pursuing a perfect body, a goal which is impossible and in fact, useless. I achieved respectable goals of 2/3/4 and a decent body, but this was all a waste of time. I will rather focus on training my brain and becoming a smarter person. This will actually be financially beneficial. I can now also eat whatever I want in peace without having to worry about how it will affect my body. This is a great freedom you people are missing. I invite you to follow my steps and actually do something useful instead of turning yourself into a brainless meathead.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>36693585
Whatever makes you happy
>>
>>36693585
Good luck bud!
>>
you're baiting so fucking hard and I bet someone will fucking fall for it
>>
>>36693585
>2/3/4
>respectable
????
>>
>>36693585
Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Because there was literally no reason to make this thread other than to get a reaction from us, either to coddle you or shitpost you.

Which exactly are you looking for?
>>
If your body cant even recruit enough nerves to surpass 1/2/3/4 and have a decent body after multiple years of lifting, what makes you think it can afford to improve your intelligence and cognition which is even more difficult.

Face it op, you will always be below average in every aspect of life.

At least try to get a 5 plate squat before you quit lifting and maybe then you can consider school.
>>
>>36693585
sounds smart

I was reading about AMPK activators today and learned they can block MToR which is required to build muscle

AMPK levels are associated with overall good health and longevity while high MToR while necessary for big muscle development is also linked with negatives including Cancer.

So you can;t seem to have both.. you can enhance longevity and well being but not while getting swole.

Leucine stimulate MToR but AMPK arrests it so if you live to up AMPK you would have a hard time upping MToR for the big gains..
>>
File: 1459054329562.jpg (16 KB, 252x296) Image search: [Google]
1459054329562.jpg
16 KB, 252x296
>>36693585
SHAUN
>>
>>36693585
Just wait for the body dysmorphia to hit you, and feeling weaker.

At least still do cardio and chins.
>>
>>36693585
Are you the guy that makes the gorilla IQ threads?
>>
File: LowQualityBait.png (181 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LowQualityBait.png
181 KB, 600x600
>>36693585
>>
>>36693585
Are you the guy who capitalises words and talks about how lifting is useless, gymcels, and tries to get people to quit lifting?
>>
File: youre weak because youre weak.jpg (458 KB, 1280x1202) Image search: [Google]
youre weak because youre weak.jpg
458 KB, 1280x1202
>>36693585
>>
>>36695061
Forgot to type with the pic. If you wanted to take care of your body, get smart as all fuck, and work too, you'd find the time. You are becoming domesticated, and it will prevent you from achieving your intellectual goals as well as maintaining your body.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9 KB, 327x154) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9 KB, 327x154
>>36693585
>cultivating body
>not cultivating mind
For what purpose

But hey good luck with your life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.