[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got a full time job how will i fit in gym time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Feel2.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
Feel2.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>tfw got a full time job

how will i fit in gym time?
>>
>>36692813

>go to gym before or after job, and on off days
>>
>>36692813
After work
I have a full time job
In grad school
And still fit in gym time and naps
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1440x1415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1440x1415
Early morning before work or weekends. Don't be lazy.
>>
You got this brah. Before or after work, it's up to you. Just make it happen.
>>
I work full time in an office and work out for an hour plus three days every week after work / on weekends
>>
>Work 8 hours a day
>Sleep 8 hours a day

If you can't find the time to work out in the other 8 hours, you don't deserve to make it.
>>
ìf you are from murrica or yuropoor you are good, you'll still have plenty time after job. If you're from a shithole 3° world country like me, your workday will consume all your time
>>
thanks bros. I'm thinking before work but i'll have to get to bed REALLY early...
>>
>>36692947
Try it, see if it works for you. If it's too much of a burden, then try after. One thing that REALLY.. really helps me get to the gym after a nine hour day is pre-workout supplements.
>>
>>36692869
I average about 9.5-10 hours of work Monday through Friday and get about 6 hours of sleep. I work out 5 days a week no matter. Twice a week I workout before work at 430 am
>>
>>36692976
I meant to say I average 9.5-10 hours of work daily.
>>
>>36692813
i have a full time job, wife and two kids

think you can manage it buddy
>>
I got a full time job recently. I still have plenty of time after work to do whatever the fuck I want.

8 hours sleep is all you truely need to be happy.
>>
>>36692813
You make the time.
>>
>>36692813
you do realize that a job is 8 hours and gym is 1-2 out of 16 hours of you being awake right
>>
>not factoring in commute
>not factoring in eating
>not factoring in having shit to do
>>
>>36693209
>looking for excuses to not work out
Kill yourself
>>
>>36693209
>not factoring in the alone anons
>>
>>36693209
go before work and sleep early then, bitch. stop making excuses
>>
Take your gym bag to work and go directly after work. Maybe you can start working earlier at gym days so you still make it home early enough.

I have a 40h/week abor agreement and do work around 45h/week and still go to gym two times underweek and saturday. Just do it.
>>
body weight.
if thats not it., surely you can fit it in your scej depending what time you work. start in the morning? go after. start late? go i the morning. its not that fkin hard to fit in 1hour of your life.
>>
>>36692829
> showing up to work physically drained.

Work is suppose to drain your soul anon. Now your body and soul are drained
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.