[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Freeletics really works?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: D0_W15_FRONT.png (573 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
D0_W15_FRONT.png
573 KB, 1280x720
Does it?
>>
It sounds like fake.
>>
Idk what the fuck freeletics is, but a good bodyweight routine can make you look like the pic on the left. obviously much less efficient than using weights like a normal fucking person, but you do you.

also, he still looks DYEL as fuck and thats probably the max amount of muscle you'd be able to achieve
>>
It's a routine based on HIT, I think, it promisses to get you rigged in fifteen weeks, just like the picture posted. There is some testimonals on youtube and stuff. It is really hard do to, you only use your own body and a bar.
>>
>15 weeks of doing sports make you lose fat

Who would have thought

Hmmm
>>
File: Freeletics-Transformation-Peter.jpg (76 KB, 1023x598) Image search: [Google]
Freeletics-Transformation-Peter.jpg
76 KB, 1023x598
>>36692241
The guy didn't only lose fat, he is rigged.

Here is another example.
>>
>>36692395
this has to be bait, right?
>>
It is not a bait.
Does it work as promissed or not?
>>
They have added a lifting version of the app.
>>
I'm really willing to try this.
>>
Hmmm
>>
>>36692094
what the hell is a freeletic?
>>
>>36694136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGuItZpixAQ
>>
>>36692395
I think my biggest concern with this program is getting too big and bulky like that guy. Girls don't want huge muscular beasts like in his after pic. It's just too much. I just want to get toned.
>>
Working out makes you fit? Who woulda thunk it?
>>
Hey, wasn't this noob gainer shill posting here yesterday?
>>
Jesus, even 4chan fit is dumb.

I think that 15 weeks is too fast for these gains, anyway.
>>
>>36694381
He looks like fucking shit my god.
After a year he looks like that? No abs, no arms, no chest, but his back looks nice.
>>
>>36692094
Losing enough fat as a man is literal magic. Like you go from a dumpy piece of shit to suddenly having abs and feel like a god.

Fastforward a couple bulks and cuts and you are back to feeling like a dyel because the dysmorphia has firmly set in.

By the time you make it, you will think you havent.
>>
File: 1362052863988.jpg (39 KB, 459x219) Image search: [Google]
1362052863988.jpg
39 KB, 459x219
>>36694398
>>
>>36692094
Wow he worked out until he became a sandnigger? That's awesome.
>>
>>36692135
>Idk what the fuck freeletics is
Circuit training.
>>
>>36694398
haha great bait
>>
>>36694477

he looks sick compared to the average man and is probably in insane shape so fairplay to him
>>
>>36692426
yes it does! but it's hard as fuck.
>>
>>36692094
the average /fit/ poster can and will never do 15 weeks of freeletics. you know why? because it actually requires real work and commitement.

repeatedly lifting some weights and putting them down is NOTHING compared to a real HIIT.

you will never be a real man if your heart cant stand a pulse over 220 for several minutes. doing those workouts at the limit will give you some gains (mental, neuronal and physical) you can't achieve with just lifting iron.

HIIT: 2016
Lifting: 1980
>>
>>36698697
No one cares what is harder. We just want to know what gives better results.
I really really like freeletics though. Both the bodyweight and the gym app.
>>
>>36698743
>I want better results with less work

That's the mindset of a loser

Enjoy your flabby synthol arms
>>
>>36699348
I would bet all of my money that this poster us dyel and overweight
>>
>>36699348
I hear eating a dog turd is really difficult, bet it does wonders for your arms.
>>
>>36699348
You know that doesn't even make sense, right?
>>
>>36696625
Dude honestly how much weight did he put on? 40 lbs? 50? It's obvious he's using something, look at those capped delts and his dry taught skin. You can't get that natty.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.