[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motivate me!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1459992548794s.jpg (6 KB, 249x187) Image search: [Google]
1459992548794s.jpg
6 KB, 249x187
i have been lifting for a while, but recently i haven't had any motivation to lift. give me some!!!
>>
>>36689974

Maybe your parents will finally love you when you have made it.
>>
Your probably a normie, why even lift? If I was a normie with a GF, a nice job and lots of friends and enjoyed socializing and being myself, I'd never bother lifting.

Leave the lifting to us OCD autistic KV's who have nothing else to live for.
>>
>>36689974
if you lift you will get a gf
>>
If you give up you're a fucking pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x236
>>36689974
>>
File: CErhd4OVEAIgEbK_1_.png (195 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
CErhd4OVEAIgEbK_1_.png
195 KB, 494x358
TayTay is disgusted by your laziness
>>
>>36690005

maybe, if one of them didn't regularly beat me and the other even knew i existed
>>
>>36690012

you're

and i'm not a normie, i don't have a GF. lifting is pretty much all i have going for me
>>
Sorry nobody else gave you advice.
But if you're anything like me anon, lifting is the only thing you enjoy. The feeling when you fight through a heavy set of squats, the determination, fury, and odd sense of peace as you drive out of the hole. You feel as though you can carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. A completely different feeling than in real life, where the weight of your feels seems unbearable. It's amazing.

Awhile back, after I hit 445lbs on highbar, I felt amazing, but once spring break hit, I didn't leave my room and I realized how much I actually feared the world around me, other humans in particular. I didn't even leave my room. Near the end of the break, I went to the gym once more, and I felt as if all was right with the world.
>>
>>36690117

that's actually pretty true. Thanks i needed to hear that

who would have thought that someone on 4chan could be helpful
>>
File: 1415851928238.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1415851928238.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>36690147
Glad I could be of some use anon. I hope everything starts looking up. Remember that if you truly enjoy something, you can ignore any pain, overcome any battle. Don't ever lose sight of your happiness, of your dream.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.