[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any med fags here ? I have pain here but I still move my back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-07 09.13.04.jpg (80 KB, 300x363) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-07 09.13.04.jpg
80 KB, 300x363
Any med fags here ? I have pain here but I still move my back fluidly. Like I can touch my toes and feel no pain and bend backwards but feel a little pain. I don't think it's a slipped disk or anything.
>>
>>36684710
What exercises/lifts have you been doing?
>>
>>36684937
I deadlifted angry
>>
>>36684947
Likely with bad form. If you have a back injury like a disc bulge you will make it worse by stretching. It could compress the injured disc and irritate it. If it has been less than a week just rest up and take it easy for a week or 2.
>>
>>36685064
I woke up with it today.
>>
>>36684710
physio here, fucked if i know whas wrong with your back without full history and examination, even with that the best clinicians wouldnt know what exact anatomical structure might be the source of your symptoms. but i can tell you this, if you can move fluidly, continue to move fluidly and you'll very likely be great. on the otherhand if you stop moving like >>36685064
implied, you're walking right into the chronic low back pain trap.

maybe back off the deadlifts for a couple weeks though :)
>>
>>36685136
Alright to chill on deadlift and roll out my back or something ?
>>
>>36685163
rolling the low back can be pretty tricky, people tend to hyperextend so i'd probably steer clear of that. if it's quite sore in the muscle bulk, have a loved one or a prostitute give you a gentle massage. other than that lying on the ground and rotating your lumbar spine by letting your knees rock side to side is a good way to keep things loose
>>
>>36685298
>hyperextension bad
what about the Mckenzie method?
>>
>>36684710
kidney stones
>>
>>36685334
might be okay, might be bad, mckenzie treatments require relevant assessments which haven't been performed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.