[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gymbro/gymbroette thread: Looking for a gymbro/broetter, post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: showingoffthemglutes.jpg (94 KB, 640x767) Image search: [Google]
showingoffthemglutes.jpg
94 KB, 640x767
Gymbro/gymbroette thread:

Looking for a gymbro/broetter, post your city and your gym.

Have a gymbro/gymbroette/gymwaifu/gymhusbando, post stories about them
>>
>>36682296

sage
>>
File: 1 more rep bro.jpg (88 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
1 more rep bro.jpg
88 KB, 760x800
>>36682323
problem, bra
>>
you queers ain't allowed here, fuck off cocksucker
>>
>in class with qt
>talking for a few days
>says that she needs a running partner
>here's my chance
>"yeah, cool, 6 miles on Sunday then"
>never ran a mile in my life
>go anyways, die
>hang out more, train for a half marathon
>start hitting gym together
>like her alot, but feel friendzoned
>try obnoxiously hard to conceal feelings, succeed
>months later just up and kiss her

Married as fuck now. The ultimate gymbro.

th-thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>36682426
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>36682462
Das so cute anon congrats!
>>
>>36682621
y-you t-too
>>
>>36682418
>that weight
>>
Test
>>
>in changing rooms cracking on my slap after sesh
>chubby qt stands in front of mirror next to me in her bra and panties to do her hair
>she kept looking at me while I do my make up

Should I have grabbed her boob?
>>
>>36682621
y-you mean 'he' and 'him' right?
>>
>>36682693
Hi Trappy!

They let you change in the women's locker room?
>>
>>36682693
Shoulda just spanked her ass and gave her a wink
>>
>>36682836
But then I would have had to commit to what would have happened after.

>slapped her on the ass
>winked
>ran away

Smh
>>
>>36682296
W...who is the guy on the right? And how do I become a natty (read; pale, shallow imitation of his glory) version of him?

P-please /fit/.

>Would totally be the other guy, but he's probably on even more roids
>>
>>36683237
No visible abs or veins, so it's possible they're not roiding. You'll still need god-tier genetics though.
>>
>>36683249
Holy shit anon...please don't play with my heart if you're joking.

But although the guy on the right is bigger, he clearly has a shit tonne of muscle mass, which makes me wonder which has been training for the longest. Both have probably been at it for years.

Guy on the right does have god-tier fat distribution though. My inserts and fat distribution definitely aren't bad, so there might still be hope for me.
>>
>>36683237
squat, bench, deadlift, ohp, weighted pull-ups and dips, weighted carries and maybe olympic movements (clean&jerk, snatch etc.) and eat.
>source: I don't even lift but I spend a lot of time here
>>
>>36683290
Sweet, thanks anon. I'm currently doing all of those (SL 5x5. I'm gonna squeeze this fkn program until I'm doing sets of 3, because I can't lift any more weight), but I need to add in the pull ups and dips. Might sub out the dips, though, since I don't think I'm built for 'em (sternum feels like it's cracking).

Might skip some of those olympic movements, though, and put clean and press or cleans in instead, because of personal preference.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm gonna work on my back first, then chest, then arms, and after a few years, hopefully I'll be close to this mode.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.