[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> take an average of about 150% dialy recommended zinc amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459030946687.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1459030946687.gif
2 MB, 450x450
> take an average of about 150% dialy recommended zinc amount over the course of 10 years

> zinc is in the low range in bloodtest

wut?
>>
>>36679101

I had something similar happen to me lately.

I decided I was going to be healthier once I graduated college back in December. Eating the right foods lifting weights cardio etc etc

I got a blood test a month or two ago and they said everything was fine but my folic acid was low. and to eat more fruits and veggies and take a multivitamin.

My entire life my diet has been complete shit. I have eaten more fruits and veggies since December than I have.....ever. i eat fruits and vegetables every single day.

It was bizarre hearing that.
>>
BBQ b bbbbbb. BBQ be b b. B. BBQ. Be b. B
>>
>>36679101
>it's a baby takes his first valuable steps into understanding nutrition
>i shoved pills in my mouth all day how come my levels went down instead of up??
This is why you idiots should not be self-diagnosing yourself and binging on vitamins and minerals you read about on anonymous imageboards and roidhead forums if you don't fucking understand how your body processes them.
>>
>>36679225
multivitamins are cool though, right?
>>
>>36679101
Probably because your body over compensates for the huge amount of zinc you're putting into it by not producing any and just passing it through. Just eat red meat and stop being retarded.
>>
Why do people fixate and obsess over things as insignificant as Zinc? It's like taking a granule of coffee and thinking it's going to help your depression.
>>
>>36679101
So basically you took one of the many actually worthless zinc supplements on the market for 10 years because you did no research. I'm sure this isn't the first time in your life that your mental retardation has manifested itself. It's more than likely a recurring lesson that you're incapable of learning.
>>
>tfw been taking 5-10 times recommended dose (61-111mg/day) for 10 months
Am I fucked?
>>
>>36679349
What if you don't want heart disease or cancer?
>>
>>36679559
recommended dose is 30mg
Yes you'll be fine
Take less though, no point in taking more than 50mg
>>
>>36679101
Is it a zinc with calcium pill? Don't take zinc with calcium, it's worthless.
>>
body absorbs about 1-6% of any supplement you take on average. Taking any sort of sups is a meme and a waste of money unless a doctor explicitly tells you to
>>
>>36679999
if taking supplements is a meme why would a doctor tell you to?
>>
>>36679607
Eat less sugar. Vegan cunt
>>
>>36679999

You literally have great dreams taking zInc before bed
>>
>>36679101
LabDoor is a nonprofit website that tests the most common supplements in a lab, and gives you the real readings rather than the shit they market on the label.
>>
>>36679349
>body producing zinc
>zinc is a transition metal
>have to obtain from outside sources, because body cannot internally do fusion or fission

ok bro
>>
>>36680441
>his body can't do nuclear fusion reactions
>he needs to eat calories so his body has energy
>>
>>36680278
>
If you took a biology class you would realize how fucking retarded you are. Every macro nutrient (carbs, protein and fat) get converted into glucose which is used by every single cell in your body who turns it into atp for energy. Eating sugar doesn't cause cancer or heart disease you fucking moron.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.