[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i got sucked into making a membership at Planet Fitness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 611841_Planet_Fitness__292.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
611841_Planet_Fitness__292.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1335
>tfw i got sucked into making a membership at Planet Fitness. How bad did i fuck up /fit/ ? Its pretty nice though.
>>
File: 1373255471533.jpg (78 KB, 495x497) Image search: [Google]
1373255471533.jpg
78 KB, 495x497
>>36676438
lots of planets
not much fitness
>>
>>36676750
Surprisingly everyone in there was either skinny or looked athletic.
>>
Goddamn that's a lot of cardio machines.
>>
Wait are all those things in the back squat racks?
>>
File: 1373501857545.jpg (12 KB, 236x290) Image search: [Google]
1373501857545.jpg
12 KB, 236x290
>>36676438
For serious tho

cons:
-dumbbells only up to 75lbs
-most locations don't have benches, only very few
-no squat racks at any PF, only smith machines
-no deadlifting
-95% of patrons are just there to fuck off and will get in your way
-no gallon or half gallon jugs
-no string tank tops
-no grunting while lifting or they sound the equivalent to an air raid siren

pros:
-10:1 female to male ratio
-if you go super early in the morning, some locations will let you get away with deadlifting and doing stuff that's generally banned
>>
>>36676438
Cancel it before it's too late it isn't worth it. Spend the extra 20 bucks and at least go to an LA fitness
>>
>>36676845
>squat racks
>planet fitness
No faggot those are smith machines
>>
>>36676849
>no string tank tops
>a negative

Come on son
>>
>>36676849
Dont forget that they are 24 hours a day!

... on monday thru thursday
>>
>>36676854
Nah im cool, plus i only enjoy using the cardio machines. I get tired of running outdoors sometimes and like to run indoors from time to time. I need to buy a treadmill though.
>>
Planet Fitness is basically a meme gym

The whole point of it is to make it look like a club so fatasses and cardio bunnies only go there for food, massages, drinks, that kind of shit. Maybe jog for 20 minutes.

If all the people who had memberships there actually went and worked out, they'd probably go bankrupt.
>>
I'm tempted to join just so I can have a treadmill to walk on
I'm home gym master race but don't have the space for one at home
>>
>>36676980
That's stupid
>>
I was joking and talking about getting a membership to my brother and his gf. Well today was my birthday and they got me a membership...
>>
>>36677076
ok.
>>
>>36677110
Sweet. The cardio machines are cool. Idk why all these fit fags get mad over cardio machines.
>huurr duur i only lift heavy weights DUDE BRO !
Nah i enjoy doing cardio as well as lifting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.