[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EAT CLEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: mutant gear clen.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mutant gear clen.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Thinking about buying clen because I'm getting fat as fuck and I want to go into shred, haven't ever dabled into anything like it, what can I expect /fit/.
Gonna do a 2 wks on/2wks off, starting at 20 mcg upping to 100mcg.

Probably buying a 200 mcg/ml bottle with 30ml, or just 100 pills from a dutch vendor (pic related), not sure yet.
>>
>>36674093
Don't forget to tren hard
>>
>>36674093
If you're fat you are wasting your time. Clen will not help a fat fuck lose fat. If you are lean and you want to get a bit more shredded then clen is a good choice. But don't take my word for it. I suggest you buy some, use it, and end up still being a fatty at the end. That way you will know I was right.
>>
>>36674142
I'm not fat lol. wasn't srs, just relatively, my estimation doesn't mean shit but I just want to cut before the summer and this time I'd like to try Clenbuterol in addition to the usual caloric deficit and see what it does to me.
>>
>>36674184
If you are already fairly lean then clen might just help you get ripped. Give it a go. Remember to start out slow because of the clen jitters. As your body adjusts the jitters will decrease.
>>
>>36674093
Get fucking albuterol. Its safer and as good as clen
>>
>>36674245
How to use?
>>
>>36674245
harder to get by as far as I've seen. Probably more expensive too, I don't think Clen is that dangerous at all even.
>>
>>36674603
Same sides and Clen is stronger and easier to get ahold of.
>>
>>36674620
As I thought, thanks m8
>>
>>36674603
Where I live I can go and buy alb at any pharmacy, over the counter, and dirt cheap.
>>
Salbutamol = Albuterol on some countries and its dirt cheap
>>
>>36674093

OP, /fit/ is full of kids who don't know what they're talking about. You should do your research elsewhere.

That said;

>You need to do more reading. A clen dose should be 4-6 weeks. Err on the low side for your first cycle.
>Clen works by increasing body temp and you need to be monitoring it daily while on. NO increase = bum drugs. If it goes over two degrees celsius while on you should cease use. Additionally, cease use if body temp returns to normal. It's a sign the cycle needs ending as the drugs fat burning has ceased working. Also, note daily any changes to breathing (rapid), heartbeat, restlessness and shaking. These can be a sign of overdose.
>If you get bad sides (common is insomnia, shaking hands, sweating) they will generally go away within a week of stopping use.
>Nothing wrong with 20mcg/day and adding another pill per week. 40mcg is the thereputic dose for asthma treatment. For fat loss some peak up to 150mcg in a cycle, but this wouldn't be advisable for you.

>>36674142

Clen will melt fat off of anyone. You'd have to be eating youself silly to not get fat loss.
>>
DON'T FUCKING USE CLEN I LEARNED THE HARD WAY

>get clen
>20mcg
>5 mins later
>resting heart rate over 200
>can't stop shaking
>dizzy, on the verge of passing out
>entire body is sore
>no sleep

Shakes and generally shitty feeling lasted over a week, so glad I didn't do an EC stack on top of the clen

Ask /fraud/ they'll tell you other horror stories, clen is shit-tier
>>
I've read into Albuterol (Salbutamol) some more and I don't really see the benefits over Clenbuterol, besides maybe some sides, but I'll see how they are for me. I'll take the risk, here I come zeezbrah ;_;

>>36674743
Thanks, informative post.
Everywhere I've read they recommended the 2wks on/2wks off route, but I'll read into it some more.

>>36674781
Welp
>>
WTF is the difference in function between clen, ephedrine, and fucking yohimbine like which one should i take if i desire the shrededness
>>
>>36674954
cardio and vegerables
>>
>>36675015

assuming i do all of this already and have a few more stubborn lbs to lose?
>>
>>36675027
drop calories even more, but go clen with me together brah
>>
>>36674954

Clen. Neither of the others work like it.

I'm >>> >>36674743

While some are too clueless to know it or fearful of pulling back the curtain and revealing the information for everyone, clen is a magic bullet that - like anabolics - works extremely well even if you sit on your ass and do nothing.
>>
>>36675047

if i drop cals by just 100 i'll be at 1000-1400 a day man fucking A
>>
why the fuck would you use clen in a world where dnp exists and is safer at low doses and significantly more effective
>>
>>36675346
Because people are too stupid /scared to take dnp safely so they shit post about it instead
>>
>>36675329
if you're that low in calories already then you probably don't need to cut any longer LOL

>>36675346
I might try DNP someday, this is just something to begin with as I've never taken anything like it, who knows.
>>
>>36675346

You don't know what you're talking about.

>DNP is more popular because it can be had as a research chemical and is cheaper.
>It's classified as a poison. Has never been passed for theraputic use by the US FDA because of its danger.
>It works - better than clen - but the sides, risk of overdose and death are much greater.
>>
>>36675503
the operative phrase being risk of overdose

there's no evidence to suggest that a short term cycle at a low dose is any more dangerous than an equivalent clen cycle and a lot to suggest it's tremendously effective in comparison
>>
>>36675494
>if you're that low in calories already then you probably don't need to cut any longer LOL

i am less than 5'3" and female.

bit different.
>>
>>36675605
>bitch

Different rules apply. Half the dose of clen and slowly work up. As you're a woman I'll spell it out:

W1: 10mcg
W2: 15mcg
W3: 20mcg
W4: 25mcg
W5: 30mcg
W6: 35mcg

Same rules regarding body temp as in >>36674743 apply.

Be very wary if you are cnsidering DNP as a woman. The companies putting it out do not have the standards or legal obligation to correctly dose. An incorrect or prolonged dosing will hit you harder than a man.
>>
>>36675804

TY, will keep note.

i can't even find DNP so we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

i bought yohimbine, but haven't used it because i don't know how i'd function at work while fasted.
>>
>>36674781
I guess people respond different m8
Me and a buddy did a 6 week cycle 2wk on 2wk off with little sides just a little bit of shakes and some cramps
But got the most shredded ive ever been while losing no strength and even putting a little size on.
>>
where buy legit clen tho
>>
>>36674397
12- 16 mg ( 4mg every 4 hours) and the sides are way more tame than clen
Ventolin is its name. 5euros for a box of 60 pills over the counter if you ask politely
>>
>>36674907
Albuterol does not cause necrosis of the heart
Lower half life so you can sleep and nit sweat like a pig
Positive blood lipid effect( + hdl - ldl)

Just be careful if youre hypertense
>>
>>36676264

for real. and albuterol?

walgreens/cvs don't seem to carry the latter. that shit illegal, too?
>>
>>36675824

Yohimbine don't work. Clen would be your choice of the three, but wait at least 4-6 weeks before doing >>36675804 again.

Also, show tits. Need some biggies right now.
>>
>>36676264

Clen is prescription medicine. If you google 'reddit steroid source talk sst' you'll find reviewed and reputable places that sell it.
>>
>>36676536
Yohimbine works, it just needs to be used correctly, on a fasted state (preferrably with caffeine) and allowing 4 more hours before eating anything.
>>
>>36676344
Ventolin requires a prescription in most countries...
>>
>>36676568
Most papers on it tend to show negligible fat loss and insane sides.
>>
DNP faggot
>>
Buy taurine if you run clen. 5g a day
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.