[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason blahino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: AgVeRuo.png (100 KB, 857x1002) Image search: [Google]
AgVeRuo.png
100 KB, 857x1002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKH_orEFf9I

Jason blaha aka 'darketernal' confirmed for way loopier than anyone could have possibly known. His insanity did stop at his ridiculous claims of being in the cia or being a mercenary or having killed men. He also seems to believe he is an iluminati assassin from a reptilian-human hybrid bloodline that can be traced back to jesus christ. thats just the tip of the ice burg, the forums linked in the description of this video contain over 5000 posts of similar claims and stories that have been confirmed to have been posted by blahino himself. enjoy
>>
Sex reduces his telepathic abilities fucking wot
>>
>>36671366
jesus christ nobody gives a fuck OP you loser
>>
watching this rite now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rbYaZm_Mk

all these vids need more views to aware everyone how crazy this psycho is

he just gon keep prayin on unaware subs to keep giving him views.
>>
>>36671406
jason pls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47vSqEO4wc

lmao crazy fuck
>>
>>36671400
bruh u didnt know that? lmao get on my reptilian level
>>
>>36671406
blaha pls go
>>
>>36671366
Based on these posts I am 100% sure that Blaha's aunt and uncle used to take little Blaha into the woods and rape him doggystyle. I'm dead serious and it's creeping me out
>>
>>36671406
go pls habla
>>
>>36672004
among all the things he's said, that's probably the only true one.

he got raped as a kid and it fucked him up big time.
>>
>>36672023
lyin about that too imo

its just for muh sympathy
>>
File: 1453258576019.gif (1010 KB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1453258576019.gif
1010 KB, 400x212
Blaha confirmed schizophrenic. It makes sense though. He has so many of the symptoms. It's easy for him to just pass as a nut or a character though. Nowadays you're just a conspiracy theorist or pol dweller, rather than an individual with severe mental illness.
>>
>>36672061
Healthy people don't lie for sympathy either.
If he needs sympathy, it's for a reason. And I'm inclined to believe it's some form of trauma, maybe sexual abuse, as well as a handful of other mental illnesses to explain the dillusions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.