[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest /fit/ way to lower breast size? The side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1427785990379.jpg (242 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427785990379.jpg
242 KB, 750x1000
What's the fastest /fit/ way to lower breast size? The side effects of a medication gave me small breasts and I'm a guy. I don't want to turn into pic related.
>>
Letro. It's a very powerful AI.
>>
cutting them off is the fastest way. Anyone objecting to this is lying.
>>
>>36669195
This looks useful. I'll look into this.

>>36669231
I'm hoping there's a certain exercise routine to help with this scenario.
>>
>>36669138
Work on your hormones. The reason your medication gave you boobs is because it gave you a hormone imbalance and increased your estrogen count.

Eat foods high in GH. And heavy workouts. Don't eat soy. It will take time. As long as you don't have gyno. Then you would have to have surgery.
>>
>>36669331
This works but it's very slow. You need to take an aromatase inhibitor
>>
>>36669195
>>36669349
Eurocuck here.
If I go to the doctor and tell him I'm working out, will he give me those?
I'm a fat blob right now, so I have mantits, but I'm afraid they won't go away so easily.
>>
>>36669434
No idea, I live in Ireland. Pharmaceuticals are stupid strictly regulated here and you've got to pay 50 quid just to see a GP
>>
>>36669434
Most mantits go away as you lose body fat. Just make sure you're keeping your hormones balanced and if after getting down to 15% bf you still have tits, look for a surgical consult.
>>
>>36669489
> Keep your hormones balanced
I have absolutely no idea on how to check that. I'm 24 and I barely have hair on my chest. Can't even grow a full beard. I think I may lack testosterone.
How can I proceed?
>>
>>36669331
>>36669349
Thanks. I don't have gyno, fortunately.

>>36669489
OP here. Is surgery the only way at that point? I'm getting close.
>>
>>36669349
Yeah i just hate to tell someone to take more pills when there is a way to do it that doesn't include that.
>>
Lose some weight, breh.
>>
>>36669538
You can go to the doctor and they can run tests.

Or generally if you're not in tip top shape and have fat on your pecs and a low sex drive and are generally lethargic. You have some type of hormone imbalance.

Eat red meats. High fats (good fats) and lift heavy. It will help you build gh and raise your testosterone.
>>
>>36669583
L-carnitine and omega 3 as well
>>
>>36669547
You can try increasing muscle mass in your chest and back. I guess it all depends on what your end goal is. If your chest is muscular, yeah. surgery is about it.
>>
>>36669138
was it risperdal?
you could sue your doctor if they didn't warn you about the side-effects
check your charts/medical records because your doctor will often lie and say that they did warn you about side-effects in the notes for each visit and when they prescribe you a new medication
more often than not your doctor will be taking kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies,
aka getting paid to pill shill

you can search your doctor's name on this website
https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/
and you can see how much money they get from kickbacks
>>
>>36669547
Only if it's gyno. There are other possibilities but if youre still there and you say youve been taking medication then the reason sounds like is the medication. Stop taking the medication when you can and that should correct itself.
>>
>>36669646
>you could sue your doctor if they didn't warn you about the side-effects

Spot the Anerican.
>>
>>36669571
this

if you have 'boobs' its either breast tissue, meaning gyno, meaning surgery is literally your only option, or you are just such a fatass you have enough fat hanging off your chest to look like tits.

sorry OP surgery is literally the only option if its truly breast tissue - no hormone treatment can reverse the growth of breast tissue.
>>
>>36669583
Thank you.
I had an insane sex drive, but the rest of what you said is pretty spot-on.
>>
>>36669697
It's illegal in Euroap too not just Anerica
>>
>>36669646
It was. Unfortunately with my shit memory, I don't remember if I found that out before or after I started taking it. I didn't realize something was happening and tried to ignore it for a long time. It looks look my doctor was payed 80 dollars for 2 unrelated drugs on that website.
>>
>>36669806
that's not much desu
my doctor was around like 14k in kickbacks and he was horrible
request your medical records if you haven't
it gives you some pretty damning insight sometimes
can even show you that your doctor literally gives no fucks about you
>>
Medicinal charcoal (few grams) 2x a week and/or 1-2 raw carrots per day. Helps in removing estrogen / excess serotonin through gut.

Check:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/forums/activated-charcoal.185/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/forums/carrot-salad-bamboo-shoots-mushrooms.126/
>>
>>36669849
Thanks for the info. I'll do that.
>>
>>3666984
Uhoh. In the archive section of the website, it shows him receiving payment for 120 dollars for risperdal.
>>
>>36669849

>>36670172
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.