[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My old ratty gym with tons of oldschool equipment is shutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: warfe3tgyh.jpg (102 KB, 800x716) Image search: [Google]
warfe3tgyh.jpg
102 KB, 800x716
>My old ratty gym with tons of oldschool equipment is shutting down and being replaced by a new rec center with only cardio and smith machines.

>Is the only gym in my town, next gym is a 40 minute drive away.

Hold me /fit/, what should I do now?
>>
home gym

or if you're on a cut bike that shit
>>
>>36663778
do you ever get the impression gyms are slowly being replaced by crossfit variations and rec centers?

i mean dude the nearest powerlifting gym is an hour and forty minutes away from me

the fuck is happening to fitness right now?
>>
see if you can buy some of their equipment for a home gym
>>
Buy some weights and put them in your house and lift them up sometimes.
>>
>>36663819
The new era of idiots has dawned.
>>
>>36663819
Nothing much is happening.

There's more strength gyms out there now than ever. Gone are the days of travelling two hours each way to train in a guys garage.
>>
>>36663808
>>36663830
>>36663831
I live in a tiny apartment, I can barely make my way around it as it is, I have no room for a home gym.
>>
>>36663778
try to see if you can get some equipment for a good price since they might get rid of it.

time to become a big boy, stand on your 2 feet and join the homegym masterrace.
>>
>>36663778
cry more
>>
Ask to buy some of the equipment and lrn2/home gym master race.
>>
>>36663843
>my fitness is not very important
Make your bedroom your home gym and sleep on the couch.
>>
File: 1447974838718.png (440 KB, 576x729) Image search: [Google]
1447974838718.png
440 KB, 576x729
>>36663843
rent a garage, convince some people to chip in for setting up a gym.

volonteer to help elderly to do some yard work for some garage space.

when you really want to, you make things happen.
>>
>>36663778
Buy the equipment you dumb nigger, cheap homegym right there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.