[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when I can't lose weight!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 373x500
>>
>>36663207

Eat less
>>
>>36663207
Read the goddamn sticky.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 225x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 225x188
Maybe you are insulin resistant
Limit carbs
And try eating more veggies and meat
>>
Go for a run.

every

single

day
>>
Cut off all carbs
>>
>>36663243
its rainin fatties
>>
>>36663207
>what happens when I can't lose weight

You stay fat. Can't believe you retards are getting this wrong, it's a simple question.
>>
>>36663243
>that sheer momentum
i don't think i could dive that far with a running start
>>
you're fat because u eat 2 damn much... no excuses.
>>
>>36663207
That is a wildebeest in lycra.
>>
>>36663207
I like her okay. Wouldn't beat guts but she is likable.
>>
>>36663207
What do you mean "when"?
You think if you spent time in a concentration camp everyone else would be skin and bones and you'd be your old fat self?
>>
>>36663207
You're lazy and weak.

Grow a spine and start working hard enough that you actually sweat little princess.

Try actually pushing yourself instead of stopping to "rest" whenever it gets hard.

Don't eat food because it tastes good or you like it.
>>
>>36663207
Stop E A T I N G so much
>>
>>36663207
You stay a fat pathetic piece of shit who is too unintelligent to find pleasure beyond sitting on your ass and stuffing your piggy face. Don't bother starting a fitness journey, you will fail like all other fat bastards who start their 'journey' with a post on /fit/. You're probably eating right now aren't you?
>>
>>36663207
She must have lost a lot of weight, I'm sure her lower body was much bigger before.
>>
HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.