[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /fit/ lift and eat whatever they want/not follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1080x1080
Does anyone on /fit/ lift and eat whatever they want/not follow a diet?

What do you look like?
>>
I lift 3-4 times a week, eat whatever, and gained 15 pounds of muscle in the past few months. Not incredible gains but it's hard for me to eat a lot since I've been skletnon since birth. I am currently 5'10" 162 lb and fairly muscular. Bench 185
Squat 235
Deadlift 265
>>
>>36661734
I'm training for strongman so my only real rule is eat a shitload every day. I generally don't eat sweets or soda or anything like that though. Chips sometimes, shit like that.

I'm fat as fuck but I'm also fucking huge, can't do both unless I juice which is probably gonna have to happen eventually since it's strongman.
>>
>>36663070
*both meaning get huge and lose fat
>>
>>36661734
I lift and eat whatever I want. I don't follow a diet, just avoid foods that cause me digestion problems and inflammation...

I look dyel though...
>>
>>36663118
such slander won't be tolerated
>>
>>36663118
but you have the best genes I've ever seen on the entirety of /fit/, assuming you're telling the truth about being natty
so people shouldn't do what you do
>>
>>36663118
>>36663150
that said, people on here are really OTT about 'diet'
all that really matters is that you're hitting your protein requirements and hitting your calorie budget for your goals, whether that be cutting or bulking
people on here act as if having a 300 calorie doughnut every now and then is going to prevent you from reaching your goals
>>
>>36663118
>I lift and eat whatever I want.

Even junk?
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-05 at 6.49 PM.jpg (169 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-05 at 6.49 PM.jpg
169 KB, 1080x720
>>36663139
It's been so long training that my nutrition is based around what will help me make marginal gains and maintain what I have now. pic related me in street clothing...

>>36663150
Thanks man. I think there have been others with better genes. Nobody can tell I lift in street clothes.
>>
>>36663217
Geez you honestly look good man... mirin

But didn't you say before that you were a virgin? Autism 2 stronk or what?
>>
>>36663217
>Nobody can tell I lift in street clothes.
natty lyfe bro
you gotta wear the right clothes if you wanna show them gains, just shop around a little and see what looks good
>>
>>36663234
Thx. Still dyel in street clothes though. Once I take off my jacket then people notice that I lift. I was just trolling about being a wizard. Its gets too easy at a certain point and you just want to get away from the hedonistic aspect of it all (casual sex).

To keep this thread on topic, moderation is key when it comes to nutrition.

>people on here act as if having a 300 calorie doughnut every now and then is going to prevent you from reaching your goals
this is very true. it's not going to prevent you from reaching your goals at all because it's in moderation.

>>36663176
I like Ovaltine cookies, I usually eat two packs a week, always pre-workout. I time most of my processed sugars pre-workout.
>>
>>36661734
Yeah OP I don't eat too much shit like soda, potato chips or whatever, but I do eat Mcdonalds, KFC, or whatever, so yeah, I eat fast food whenever I want but It's not like I don't eat healthy as well
>>
>>36661734
i dont follow any fucking diet, but i dont eat junk food or drink soda or juice strictly water. and only eat home cooked food with occasional burger here and there.
>>
>>36661734
I lift 3 times a week for about two years now. Never counted calories but try to eat healthy stuff and lots of protein. About 6ft 170 lb ottermode. Could probably be bigger if I forced myself to eat more
>>
P U F F Y V A G I N A
U
F
F
Y

V
A
G
I
N
A

nice!
>>
i eat literally whatever the hell i want as long as it is below my calorie limit. i've made surprising gains in only 5 months of lifting so something must be working

it also helps that cottage cheese and yogurt are some of my favorite foods
>>
i just eat whatever, tend to eat lots of rice and beans cause im from colombia so duh, i eat "junk food" without worries too

tought that was all about when bulking lel
>>
>>36663017
>gained 15 pounds of muscle in the past few months.
No
>>
>>36661734

anyone follow this girl on snapchat? I like her attitude but it makes her seem crazy as fuck
>>
Yeah, and I look flabby and gross.

I have a diet plan that I only loosely stick to and eat a whole ton of shit along with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>36661734
I lift 4 times a week and do cardio once a week (only for one month so far). I'm at about 15% body fat.
>pic related
Advice on how to stay motivated / areas I need to improve on?
>>
>>36666215
her snaps are too fucking long now, i just want to see some fucking booty breh, i hate listening to her speak
>>
>>36663070
>I'm fat as fuck

American "athletes" everyone
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.