[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't met a lady as much into gains as some of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Crossfit_hotties.jpg (112 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
Crossfit_hotties.jpg
112 KB, 960x639
I haven't met a lady as much into gains as some of these lovelies are. What's a guy need to do to find one and win her heart?

And how do I find the rare ones that like dick? I'd kill to be inside stout asian grill, but can tell she's a butch.
>>
Do crossfit;

Those are all pro crossfit athletes
>>
>>36660830
None. Of the "women" in that picture are natty. Their blood test level is higher than yours, and they anavar give up
>>
>>36660896
So?
>>
>>36661497

You're gay
>>
>>36661532
I think you're just insecure that these girls are stronger than you.
>>
>>36661573
They're on roids so who cares how strong they are. Fact is that if a woman is on test, they'll start to get manly characteristics like how all their shoulders are wider than their waist.
>>
>>36661596
They're less manly than me and they have vaginas. I won't turn my nose up at that.
>>
me on the left.
>>
I legitimately thought the thumbnail was a group of men wearing bikinis
>>
Wanna know how number 2 is a guy? Look at the hover hand.
Test causes autism confirmed
>>
Only the middle one is passable
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.