[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natty vs Cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: mirin.jpg (710 KB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
710 KB, 2880x1620
ITT: We discuss whether going natty is better or using roids is better. Try to use actual facts and sauce if asked
>>
>>36656095
Have you not been listening to uncle scooby?
>>
>>36656095
Roids with supervision of a doctor > being natty > fucking your shit up with roids
>>
>>36656111
you mean that old gay fake natty guy?
yea no thx
>>
>>36656111
I know there are some dudes that still use gear on /fit/. I want to hear both sides from the natty and roids crowd on /fit/. I'm still natty, but I'm curious to hear their arguments
>>
>>36656095
Natural. Less guilt at the end of the road (those vulnerable moments when you have to confront the choices you've made, whether they were worth it or not). Easier (and ironically, more difficult) to walk the path of a natural.

Moreover, the ultimate reward of your goal body is more satisfying because the iron-grind was one that went far deeper than chemicals. It was burning desire. It was the will of steel. It was the transformation of character.
>>
>>36656161
What's the difference in timeframe of natty gains vs roid gains?
>>
Strictly speaking, bcaa's considered cheating since you can find food with amino acids in pure form
>>
>>36656244
There was a video on YouTube about this guy who roided for 1 year and got fucking massive
>>
>>36656285
What happened when he went off-cycle? Is it as bad as the sensationalists said?
>>
>>36656244
Substantial. It could take years longer to make the same gains as a steroid user, but its still achievable, and following the right kind of training modality and philosophy will lead you down the right path and to the goal much more swiftly.

Nonetheless, the ultimate factor comes down to what you want, and WHY you want it. If your desire burns enough and you stay inspired and have a practical training plan, you will surely make massive gains. You'd be surprised how much you can transform in just one year, even.
>>
Natty warrior here. I'd totally roid if I weren't such a cheapskate. Also I don't trust myself not to fuck it up
>>
>>36656095

Pros:
>lifting actually makes sense
>looking better then 99% of the human population if you dont overdo it
>wet pussy literaly everywhere just waiting for your dick
>get fucking strong while not even trying

Contra:
>costs money (even if not a lot)
>makes your balls shrink (even if they grow back to old size after stop juicing)
>you will not want to lift a natty day again in your life because you know that lifting without roids is like driving arround in a fucking fiat 500
>can cause a lot of medical problems if you overdo it and/or have shit genetics
>>
>>36656369
So 10 years natty for about 2 years of roiding, I presume?
>>
>>36656095
Being natty is better if you're too dumb to keep your health in check.

Roiding is better if you want to be physically better than other people.

They aren't called performance ENHANCING drugs for no reason. They aren't banned by most sports because of health reasons. But because it's an unfair advantage over everyone else in the world.

Are you above average intelligence and also want to have have an ENHANCED body which gives you an unfair advantage over 90% of the population?

If so, then you should consider injecting yourself with higher amounts of testosterone than your body is able to produce naturally.
>>
I am starting a cycle soon out of spite.

I just have a couple grudges with some people who think they're hot shit because they've been going to the gym for a few months.

Couple enemies who have been working their ass off for 2-3 years and still look like shit. I basically just want to rub it in when I look bigger and better than them within a year.
>>
File: What a Man Can Achieve.png (758 KB, 1121x704) Image search: [Google]
What a Man Can Achieve.png
758 KB, 1121x704
>>36656431
Using this picture as an example. At that starting point, 5 years of diligent training and you could surely achieve his results. I'd say 3 and half years is possible if the power of your desire and implementation of training and recovery was relentless. Human spirit is the ultimate deciding factor in any endeavor.

Steroids could probably get you to this level in 1.5+ years with a similar discipline, from the same baseline body type.

But then the question comes down to what do you want to look like, what do you look like now and finally how bad do you want to get there?
>>
Natty: No benifits
/fraud/: Look better and get there faster.

There is no discussion left.
>>
It made me shredded. And its amazing to see how fast you get results.
>>
Everyone is talking about benefits of roids. What about the detriments like health wise?
>>
>>36656611
you can destroy your liver and natural hormone production
>>
>>36656611
assuming you dont fuck it up, None
>>
>>36656611
They can make you go bald and give you really bad acne, two things which girls find a lot more off putting than being DYEL
>>
>>36656425
>>wet pussy literaly everywhere just waiting for your dick
This comes with roids? sign me up bro
>>
>>36656425
I agree with this guy
>>
>>36656095
How do you define 'better', OP?
>>
>>36656095
Natty = healthier
Roids = more aesthetic
>>
i'm assuming you just wanna do cycles instead of blasting and cruising until you die

i gained a lot from gear, i lose a decent amount when i come off, but not everything

one cool thing i've found is that since i was under my genetic limit when i ran my first and only cycle (so far), my muscle memory made me gain back everything i lost within the span of a month long bulk

if you're under your natural limit (but who the fuck knows when they actually are though) then you could make the gains naturally, but it'll just take more time, like a lot more time

gear works, that's for sure, but nothing beats having your training and diet on point, they aren't miracle drugs unless you're running harsh compounds at high doses

that said, if your training and diet is on point, and you don't really care about the potential side effects, then you'll achieve a lot by using AAS
>>
pros:
>sick gains
>makes pussies wet everywhere u go

cons:
>can destroy your natural test production for the rest of your life
>acne
>possible other medical problems
>if you take it too far you look like a bag of smashed assholes
>>
>>36657787
>genetic limit
>being a thing you can possibly know you're at or even near

??? lmao when tards use that term
>>
>>36657847
my point exactly

you'll always see people say "oh you should wait until you've hit your genetic max before roiding"

like you never actually hit it unless your train and eat PERFECTLY for over a decade

who the fuck are they kidding, natty gains are slow as fuck after 3 years of training anyways
>>
>>36657787
Fucking retard feel free to stop posting any time
>>
>>36657929
watchu mad about anon
>>
>>36656425

This
>>
>>36656119
It still results in your endogenous testosterone production turning off, even if it's doctor-prescribed.
>source: some anon on here
>>
>>36657993
you're ignorantt if you think turning off your HTPA system for a little while is the end of the world

yes, it will shut you off. if you keep your cycles short and do proper pct you will most likely recover perfectly from a couple cycles.

if you stay "on" for years, then yeah, chances are you won't recover 100%, doesn't mean your life is over if your test levels are slightly lower than they were before you started roiding
>>
>>36656558
I don't think /fraud/ers look better than naturals.
>>
>>36656672
>being bald is worse than being skinny
next you'll be capitalising random words and talking about skull size
>>
>>36658019
if you're going to come off again then you won't be able to sustain the levels of muscle mass beyond a natural level anyway, right?

So all that's happening is you're reaching your natural limit faster - and I don't think turning off any system "for a little while" is a safe exercise.
>>
>>36658089
its only FACE, HEIGHT and of course FRAME that matters
>>
>>36658119
>if you're going to come off again then you won't be able to sustain the levels of muscle mass beyond a natural level anyway, right?

yeah you're pretty much right, you might be able to sustain slightly higher-than-natty levels though
99% of people will NEVER reach their "genetic max" by training naturally though

i'm not saying gear is 100% safe, hell there isn't a single compound you put in your body that is 100% safe

i just personally found that the benefits outweighed the risks for me, that's all
>>
>>36657993
>what is a PTC
>>
>>36658255
Pct*
>>
>>36656645

>destroying your liver

not if you eat dbol like skittles (only retards take orals)
>>
>>36658255
If you think PCT will save you from complete shutdown, then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>36660488
>It still results in your endogenous testosterone production turning off

Again

>what is a pct

If you fuck up your cycle then don't go cry about it on 4chins
>>
protein = cheating

disagree = reddit
>>
>>36656161
Agreed. Lifting natty actually cements valuable lessons into your mind. By doing steroids, you can skate on by and produce good results but in order to produce great results as a natty, you need to be humbled by the iron. Fedora tier I know but its true
>>
>>36658073
Kek
>>
1. Only a minority of girls and even fewer grown women like how a man looks on steroids, the majority find it a turnoff. There is indeed a subsection of females who you will always be able to pull however.

2. Everyone who says it takes 1 to 2 years to get amazing results with steroids have never used them. Its really a matter of 3 to 6 months.

3. You lose an enormous amount of mass off cycle, and immediately. It becomes incredibly obvious that you were cycling at that point even to dyels who can't tell the difference between a natty and a /fraud/ regularly.

4. The health detriments are vastly understated by users, and most don't dig deep enough into objectively neutral sources to even educate themselves on the potential negative side effects. Most get their information from cherrypicked sources posted in pro-steroid threads or forums. There's a reason so few people who aren't in an industry in which they make money off their bodies qualify for prescription steroids.
>>
>>36656385
Same and if I wasn't a militaryfag
>>
>>36656123
i laughed haha
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.