[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never have any energy and always feel lazy. >sleep 8 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (9 KB, 325x410) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
9 KB, 325x410
I never have any energy and always feel lazy.

>sleep 8 hours and wake up exhausted
>feel tired whole morning
>after lunch I could literally fall asleep again, and sometimes I do have a nap
>after midnight I still feel tired but can't fall asleep easily
>coffee doesn't help, it just makes the morning a bit more bareable
>when I go to the gym it really holds me back because I just lose energy and will
>months of working out hasn't given me any more energy
>if I work out really hard I feel even more tired and lazy the next day

Wat do?
>>
>>36654243
iron deficiency?
>>
You probably need to be standing more, try to be standing for atleast the same amount of hours that you have slept. It helps if your job requires you to stand, sorry if your employer doesn't want you to have those posture gains.
>>
>>36654243
I had this issue. I started sleeping 6 hours instead of 8 and that fixed it. You might be waking up in your REM cycle and that'll mess you up. Also stop smoking if you do.
>>
>>36654243
same desu
Try doing a gluten-free diet for a few days, see if you have anything against that. Otherwise eat less carbs in the morning.
Oats may contain gluten and they do have a lot of carbs.
>>
Time to inject hormonas
>>
>>36654243
Sleeping more, caffeine, eating more, consuming vitamins
>>
Check your TSH levels, could be thyroid problems
>>
Eat your fats
>>
>>36654243
Go to a fucking doctor and get yourself checked, perhaps you have diabetes, hypothyroidism, it's worrying how people come here for actual health advice.
>>
>>36654357
>Try doing a gluten-free diet for a few days, see if you have anything against that. Otherwise eat less carbs in the morning.
>Oats may contain gluten and they do have a lot of carbs.

Lol fuck off
>>
>>36654250
This. Try licking the weights next time you hit the gym, OP. Three sets of every weight in the building should be enough.
>>
>>36654325
This. I was sleeping 1130-730 when I first started working out and had 2-3 hour sessions. When my gf moved in i started sleeping in and waking up at 9. I always felt tired. I started realizing if i sleep at least 7 hours ill be set the next day. Anything less then 6 or more then 7.5 and i feel like shit the next day. Kind of like my whole body is hot and my eyes burn.
>>
>>36655318
What? It says on the packaging and on the internet - they can get contaminated if other stuff that contains it is processed in the same factory. If you're saying gluten is bullshit, then what about Celiac disease?
>>
>>36654243
Sleep apnea? Even if you're getting 8 hours of rest apnea can destroy the quality of that sleep, rendering it ineffective.
>>
>>36654325
It can't be this because I've tried sleeping anything from 3 hours to 14 hours and the only thing I've learnt from it is that 8 hour minimum makes me feel slightly less shit the next day.
>>
>>36654243
Vitamin D and B are important for energy. Start taking a multivitamin if you're not already. Get some Sun if you can.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.