[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natty or nah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CfN9GEhW4AESQuK.jpg (41 KB, 481x482) Image search: [Google]
CfN9GEhW4AESQuK.jpg
41 KB, 481x482
Arguing with a normie, he thinks every athlete is natural, help me redpilling pl0x
this one specifically?
http://strawpoll.me/7285352
>>
File: CfN9GJUWAAAOc2C.jpg (44 KB, 482x483) Image search: [Google]
CfN9GJUWAAAOc2C.jpg
44 KB, 482x483
>>36654032
>>
shit, he wasn't that big when he was playing for Cruzeiro last year
>>
>every athlete is natty
>every lifter is a roider
fucking normies
>>
>>36654173
At least we know the truth.
Fucking normies.
>>
>>36654173

Normies dont think any lifter is a roider. I was a gym manager for a few years and every 18 year old came in and would show me photos of roided celebrities, arnold, coleman saying they want to go "bear mode", eat 2 tins of tuna a day and be there in a couple of years.

Girls dont see the recent zac efron pictures and think he's roided, they probably dont even think he works out that hard, just lifts heavy weights. Hence you see on any dating show a massive roider will come on and the girls will go apeshit, then if he reveals he spends a lot of time in the gym they get turned off.
>>
>>36655600
the 'everyone is a roider' meme has become pretty normie breh
>>
>>36654032
Just do what I do and tell them what they want to hear
"yeah man in 2 years with hard work and dedication you'll look like them also "

Friend of mine hasn't made any progress in the 3 years he's been lifting and he finally realized what I told him abt everybody roiding
>>
tBh I get the impression you're on the "everyone is roiding" camp, which is atleast as deluded as thinking everybody is natty

the guy in the picture doesnt even look a little bit unnatural
>>
>>36655616

Maybe on 4chan, you'd be really surprised if you get out of gym going groups. I mean i have several female friends who exercise a lot at the same gym as me and even they will fawn over some roiders' lats without realizing he isn't just lifting hard.

But i live in england so it may well be different here.
>>
>>36655702

this. A hell of a lot of people are roiding, but this guy's muscle proportions dont look suspect. He's also an athlete which means he can base his whole life around being fit.

Don't be mad you dont look like him, you'll have loads in your life he doesnt have time for. Be mad at the working faggot who stick it in their arse then curl 21s and go home.
>>
>>36655759
Steroids are legal in britain. Thats very uncommon in the Western world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.